How many other forums do you post at?

Big on internet forums?

• Only the ADISC.org forums, I'm forum reserved.

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • I'm active on one or two forums, I'm little more social.

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • I'm a member of every single forum on the internet, I'm a forum whore.

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • I visit (few / many) forum but only to lurk, I'm a forum stalker.

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
No need to be specific if you want to keep your internet business anonymous.

Are you big on internt forums? Do you post on any other forum daily? Is ADISC.org the only forum you post at?
Did you become a member of any other forum only to lose your interest shortly after?

I've posted on a few forums, not all to do with infantilism, infact, must are entirely different from one another. None have been able to absorb my daily internet time as much as ADISC.org as I tend to stop posting after a few weeks. Being a member here for so long it puts it into perspective how much work you have to put it to become a recognised member of an internet community. It takes a long time for people to recognise and understand your personality afterall it's so much harder to express personal traits using only words on a screen.

D

daria7483

I only post to adisc, although I used to be on TBN, but since I haven't been there in a couple of months I didn't count it. I am pretty active on some blogs, but none that are AB/DL related.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I post at 3 other forums regualrly, but I belong to several other forums as well. All of those are sports forums. I post at this one most often though.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Forum Whore! I've Modded/administrated 8+ forums alone, and then theres four or five others I've visited regularly.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Just here!

I don't think there's any other forum that would appeal to me really. I didn't go on any forums before I found TBDL, probably because I'm not REALLY into music/films/sport/cars/etc.
I'm not REALLY into diapers, but this is the only place to discuss this stuff.

I don't think I've have the time to be part of many forums. Posting takes time!

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I post on three other forums which are not related to the subject here. I have joined one related forum and one related Yahoo group very recently but haven't become anywhere as active as I am here.

I read Adisc several times a day and go into the chat as often as I can (when I have at least a half hour to be chatty).

This is by far the busiest of anyplace I post, and I'm really happy to be a part of it. I have learned to be helpful, compassionate and sometimes crazy in my time here, and I'll be around for as long as I can be.

I am somewhere between forum whore and just social, leaning I guess a little to the left :)

Last edited:

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Only this one. I'm not really big into forums in general. But, given the specialized nature of this one, and that it was the first decent place of the sort that I found, I make an exception :p.

Really, I mostly use IRC for discussion. It's not uncommon for me to be on 3 diffeent networks at the same time.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I like forums! There is one for everything you can imagine and many things you can’t. I lurked at the old TBDL no longer being a teen but am starting to join in slowly here. I’m in several other fetish groups and some alt energy (wind solar etc.) groups where I am more active. Most of my internet time is spent in about six different forums.

Nam

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I'm a whore,.... I stop everday at a whole bunch of fourms, and make a post at most everday, I just love to talk to everyone.

Last edited:

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Quite a few:

here (active)
www.chainedtomydesk.com (mod) (still small though)
2 private ones (one active the other not)
An ADHD one (rarely go there but still)
1 that I'm on incidentally
a 2 or 3 I practically never visit.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
Just here. It takes me a LONG time for me to feel comfortable to even post in a forum... I think I was here for like a year before I started actually feeling comfortable chatting with everyone. So I can't be bothered to put that much effort in to become part of another forum.

And I go really slowly when I'm reading/writing stuff on forums, so if I was on another forum I wouldn't have time to be here. And I could never leave this place!

And also, I don't really have that many interests, so there aren't many forums that are relevant to me.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I belong to a few other message boards pertaining to hobby interests, and post as time permits. Adisc is the only Infantilist related site I belong to.

~Pramrider

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
2-3, Gaia Online and Wings Of Eternia FFXI linkshell forum are my mains, even though I no longer play FFXI...

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i'm a member of a few -- i've forgotten how many. this is the only one where i ever really do any posting, though.

mostly i find the idea of talking to people on the internet fairly unappealing. it takes forever to get to the point where people actually know you and recognize you and you can start making friends. occasionally it can be useful to just drop in somewhere and ask a question. but something about this forum reached out and grabbed me and wouldn't let me go. i can honestly say that i don't think i've ever wanted to become a part of a community more than i wanted to become a part of TBDL when i found it. and now here i am! :biggrin:

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Here
My guilds forum
Animmo
FA
FTT(rarely on there)
Ubuntu Forums
The WoW off-topic forums

Status
Not open for further replies.