How many of you would buy upsized goodnites?

Would you buy upsized goodnites alongside other diapers if they were available?

• Yes, I'd love to get some upsized goodnites!

Votes: 92 85.2%
  • No thanks! I'd rather spend my money on some proper diapers.

Votes: 16 14.8%

• Total voters

Lewis Badger

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
It's a question that I've been quite curious about, as we know, there are good good ABDL options for pull ups insofar as designs, and we have resorted to goodnites which for many of us are too small, given that ABDL companies have really grown over the years, surly there's a way of creating printed pull ups that don't look like granny pants! Yet there are none on the market!

I'm guessing ABDL companies keep track of sites like these, so I'd like to conduct a poll on their behalf, so, what do people think? Do you think that by the time you're forking out for some ABDL diapers you'd rather have full on diapers because you find them more comfy or last longer, or would you actually buy upsized goodnites, say if they were back to the early/pre millennia sizes and up.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, ZenOfBourbon, Deleted member 41729 and 1 other person
I really enjoyed the goodnites XL of the pre trim fit era, they fit and worked very well for me personally and held a decent amount. When they switched to the trim fit all stores discounted the older ones and i probably bought a couple thousand dollars worth of the original xl to use while i got myself used to the idea of wearing adult diapers. If they came back or someone made something really close that was affordable i would buy them fairly often.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
they fit me well but i would buy upsized to feel more little in a big kids goodnite <blushing>

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Lewis Badger and Deleted member 48219
KenworthW900b said:
I really enjoyed the goodnites XL of the pre trim fit era, they fit and worked very well for me personally and held a decent amount. When they switched to the trim fit all stores discounted the older ones and i probably bought a couple thousand dollars worth of the original xl to use while i got myself used to the idea of wearing adult diapers. If they came back or someone made something really close that was affordable i would buy them fairly often.
I would definitely. I wear goodnites or a store brand everyday due to budget (and goodnites work better than depends for me, no idea why) but I would love if they were just a bit bigger.

pgfdp said:
(and goodnites work better than depends for me, no idea why)

Because depends are literally the crappiest product that has ever been made, they used to be good but kimberly clark puts no effort into it anymore and you're more likely to get better use out of putting printer paper between your legs. I'd very much recommend switching to some other store brand if you can.

-

I'd buy bigger sized goodnites if they made them, but L/XL works for me as is so. They fit me well enough. I mean I'd really like them to make a bigger size but the chances of the bigger size having an even less childish print is greater. They won't even put the cute disney prints on the L/XL.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm 180 lbs 6'2 and goodnights work better than depends for me as well. Even though they're so small. Would love love love if they made them about 3 sizes bigger.

I'd buy them for sure!

If these existed they probably would become my daily underwear. I would love to see a product like that come to exist in the market

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Sheepies
If something existed that worked as well for their purpose as Goodnites do, I'd probably buy them on occasion just because I sometimes want a pull-up type product for reasons outside enjoyment. I doubt it's practical, since to make them work, they'd probably have to have sizes like underwear rather than S/M/L and there aren't enough buyers to make that viable. I'll be just fine without them but if they were suddenly available, I'd be an occasional customer.

I would love for GoodNites to offer a larger size, not for us, but for those who really need them.

If GoodNites came in larger sizes I would 100% switch to wearing them over regular underwear

Reactions: Lyokodl, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Lewis Badger
I would like to to wear them for my day time wetting as long as they fit well but most of the time I would wear tape on diapers

Same, I'm small and goodnites work much better than depends. But what do we know, they don't think of us there to busy spending money in useless places.

I currently wear l/xl goodnights almost exclusively. I like a good AB/DL tape diaper once in a while, but for sake of ease and time, pull-ups are my go to. My only gripe is that I can’t flood a goodnight without an inevitable leak. And if I want the bulky feel of a diaper, I end up wearing 2 or 3 at a time.

I would definitely buy oversized goodnight-esk diapers. Especially if they could handle a flooding and swell up a little better than goodnights.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Lewis Badger
AddyShadows said:
Because depends are literally the crappiest product that has ever been made, they used to be good but kimberly clark puts no effort into it anymore and you're more likely to get better use out of putting printer paper between your legs. I'd very much recommend switching to some other store brand if you can.

-

I'd buy bigger sized goodnites if they made them, but L/XL works for me as is so. They fit me well enough. I mean I'd really like them to make a bigger size but the chances of the bigger size having an even less childish print is greater. They won't even put the cute disney prints on the L/XL.
Well, I'm hoping ABDL stores would step in and fill the void here, making larger style goodnites that still have cool prints.

thefurealfriends2 said:
Same, I'm small and goodnites work much better than depends. But what do we know, they don't think of us there to busy spending money in useless places.
it might just be a case of where the money is, and hopefully with enough of us making more noise they'll get something out.

12srepaid said:
I would love for GoodNites to offer a larger size, not for us, but for those who really need them.
I don't think there'd be enough demand in the mainstream to justify them, hence why I think ABDL stores can come in to fill the void for us.

tdlrfootedpjs said:
If these existed they probably would become my daily underwear. I would love to see a product like that come to exist in the market
if ABDL stores started making them I imagine they'd be quite expensive, so might not be financially practical.

I would try such a thing if it existed, but I believe you can only do so much with Pull-Ups as a platform; so I would still probably stick to my ABDL Diapers, like I do the majority of the time I choose to wear

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Lewis Badger
I'd totally buy larger GoodNites. I can wear the L/XL easily enough, and they're even fairly comfy, but they leak.

I certainly don't expect to get larger GoodNites out of KC, though.

Back