How many of you wear "Vinyl or Rubber Pants" to bed or during the day?

Do you wear "Plastic Pants"?

• Yes often

Votes: 218 56.6%
  • Yes sometimes

Votes: 98 25.5%
  • No but I would like to try

Votes: 44 11.4%
  • No and I never will

Votes: 25 6.5%

• Total voters
Only if I ‘m wearing Depend, otherwise no, because my accidents are fecal rather than urine .

• Wow
Reactions: Edgewater
ive been in-between sizes for some time now and have notices my nighttime diaper leaks up in the waist around my hips sometimes. I've been thinking about maybe trying some plastic pants but for now i think a bed towel is more convenient. I would love it tho if all i had to do was remove some plastic pants and toss the diaper and not have to do laundry as much. Im kinda worried tho that ill wake up and find that the plastic pants have leaks lol or that my plastic pants are full of pee... dont know if i can win.

Reactions: Angelapinks
I've been using cloth for the last 2 months. I use plastic pants every night when I go to bed. Or whenever i'm going anywhere. I find them very comforting and I enjoy wearing them a lot. I have had a fascination with diapers and rubber pants for a very long time.

Reactions: SDB2014, Angelapinks and Davvyboy
I do. Not for leaking reasons. Around the house I usually wear only a shirt and a diaper and plastic pants help keep my diaper from sagging

Reactions: SDB2014, Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks and 1 other person
neophyte said:
I will sometimes have leaks at night so I decided to try these diaper covers, which are actually vinyl and not plastic or rubber. I'll admit when I joined ADISC 2 years ago I thought these were silly, but now they seem practical.

Plastic pants are devices worn over a diaper for the purpose of containing liquid or solid waste that may otherwise leak through the fabric. Today, plastic pants are usually made out of polyvinyl chloride or polyurethane, though, in some instances, latex rubber is still used. Wikipedia

How many other members wear these?

View attachment 48337

View attachment 48338
I do for sure!
Love them 😊🧷

Reactions: Angelapinks and jbond007
PinkyJujubean said:
I do. Not for leaking reasons. Around the house I usually wear only a shirt and a diaper and plastic pants help keep my diaper from sagging
That made me smile PJJBean ❤️

Reactions: Angelapinks
Always have, always will. Plastic pants have become a part of my identity in some ways. The practical and tactile benefits for me as U-IC and DL are absolute. I actually get anxious at the thought of not being in some for of plastic at times.

Reactions: DLPeakOut, Lethdale, SDB2014 and 4 others
ShinyMichael said:
Always have, always will. Plastic pants have become a part of my identity in some ways. The practical and tactile benefits for me as U-IC and DL are absolute. I actually get anxious at the thought of not being in some for of plastic at times.
I’m with you on that my friend!
Wearing plastic bloomers as we speak 🧷❤️

Reactions: DLPeakOut, Lethdale, Angelapinks and 2 others
Davvyboy said:
I’m with you on that my friend!
Wearing plastic bloomers as we speak 🧷❤️
Awesome. Have several pairs of them for under shorts and trousers. The euroflex ones are great. If I leak in public it's in a 'slightly' less suspicious location down below the knee! ;)

Reactions: Angelapinks and Davvyboy
ShinyMichael said:
Awesome. Have several pairs of them for under shorts and trousers. The euroflex ones are great. If I leak in public it's in a 'slightly' less suspicious location down below the knee! ;)
Ha ha ha….bless you

• Haha
Reactions: ShinyMichael
I wear cloth diapers and plastic or vinyl panties to bed almost every night. If I am ever able to wake up wet for three weeks in a row, I have vowed to give up my diapers. It's been over a years and I am still not out of my diapers. In fact I have found that if I lay down during the day to take a nap I should be pinned into my diapers then as well. I didn't wear them for my nap yesterday and, well, you guessed it, I wet the bed. During the days, I usually have to wear think padded training panties.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Angelapinks, ShinyMichael and 1 other person
at night

I wear rubber pants all the time. Not only do they provide security, they help hold up a soggy diaper.

Reactions: Lethdale, SDB2014, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
I grew up in the era of cloth diapers; we all wore waterproof panties. Even now with disposables, I still wear rubber, vinyl or coated nylon panties just in case.

Reactions: Angelapinks and jbond007
I used to buy vinyl pants off Amazon, I found Rearz waterproof diaper covers to be amazing. They are breathable and have cotton around the legs and waist. Absolutely the best!

Reactions: Lethdale and Angelapinks
BuddyBoy said:
I grew up in the era of cloth diapers; we all wore waterproof panties. Even now with disposables, I still wear rubber, vinyl or coated nylon panties just in case.
100% vinyl plastic panties remain my exclusive preference. Pink is better.

Reactions: Rusher, vp39 and Angelapinks
DLinSecret said:
I used to buy vinyl pants off Amazon, I found Rearz waterproof diaper covers to be amazing. They are breathable and have cotton around the legs and waist. Absolutely the best!
Good to know, DLin. Thank you.

Reactions: Angelapinks and DLinSecret
I hope my picture tells all. Every day and night

Reactions: Angelapinks, DLPeakOut, KindaOlde and 1 other person
I wear and have worn vinyl diaper covers and NS Trifecta diaper covers for near 46 years. Whether I am wearing cloth diapers or a premium disposable medical diaper, I support them with a diaper cover. The why is very simple, all diapers will at some point leak and unless one is wearing a diaper for fun, leaks when they happen, become far more embarrassing than the reality of wearing a diaper.

Being out and about requires wearing a diaper for those of us who are IC. Many of us also wear diaper covers as that added assurance of not having a leak show, which is a great moment!

Reactions: Angelapinks and DLPeakOut
Back