How many of you know another ABDL in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a guy who is quite open about being ab/dl with friends of mine and even though I would desperately like to share my secret with him, I can't because of how my friends so freely discuss it. I'm not comfortable with being outed and I'm certain this would happen. It's a really weird feeling.
I'm so glad to be able to be part of this community incognito. Maybe one day I'll get brave enough to reveal myself to the world. I'm really envious of those who have RL connections. (I do have my partner so I'm not totally hidden)

I know many ABDL'S baby furs and Littles in real life,and they are all awesome people. For me it's an honor and a privilege to so many. I just had someone new yesterday out for coffee last night, also another fine chsracter,unfortunately everyone I know are not even "the locals" never met anyone from here.

Peace

Would love to have someone who shares in rl, unfortunately none exists in reasonable travel area from northern Mississippi.

I've chilled out with a group of from Adisc via Skype and been to a munch. Also I've met one friend in real life however he's still pretty far away from me.

ozbub said:
I know a guy who is quite open about being ab/dl with friends of mine and even though I would desperately like to share my secret with him, I can't because of how my friends so freely discuss it. I'm not comfortable with being outed and I'm certain this would happen. It's a really weird feeling.
I'm so glad to be able to be part of this community incognito. Maybe one day I'll get brave enough to reveal myself to the world. I'm really envious of those who have RL connections. (I do have my partner so I'm not totally hidden)

That's unfortunate for both of you. Choosing to live your life a certain way results in consequences and we don't always see them clearly. I'd like to think of people as basically decent and hope that he'd be able to be discreet in your case even while open in his own. I understand the concern and I would likely make the same decision you have, since once the genie is out of the bottle, anything can happen. Being open for yourself is one thing but that shouldn't get applied to others who would rather not.

I've never met another IRL but my closest story would be when I came out to one of my friends, I was super nervous but then it didn't matter at all. He was super accepting and ended up being really curious about it. I told him about the label (ABDL) and that it's a real thing that most people don't know about. He was still intrigued, so I gave him a diaper.

I never followed up with him about it though because, well, as some people have said, diapers are sexual and antisocial for me. It'd be kind of weird if I kept wanting to know about his diaper experience because I made it so clear that it was a sexual thing. I know my friend is just really empathetic in general and takes genuine interest in what other people like to do, so he might not have become ABDL through our exchange, but who knows?

I have a lot of close friends but none that I would share this secret with. I know my friends would except me for who I am but they will not know where I'm coming from with sharing this secret. I feel that it wont do me no justice. I do want to meet another DL like me to share my biggest secret with now that would be awesome and it would be a dream come true.

I am brand new to this forum, even though I have followed it for some time. I have yet to meet another. Only person that knows is my wife and two of my best friends.

I'm guessing the husband of the adult baby nursery runner you visited doesn't count? ...Well it's not really friendship if money changes hands......money changes hands for changed nappies...hmm...just realized that! bringmesunshine

- - - Updated - - -

silentdreamer1996 said:
Used to until his parents, as they would say, "fixed" him. All I want to say to them is this, you can take your fixes and shove it! Seriously, the guy is now practically emotionless

Well...damn them! bringmesunshine

- - - Updated - - -

tdlrfootedpjs said:
Do family members count? If so, then yes I know 2 of not just 1

Ooooh, I want to hear more about these ones! ...You've hooked my interest! bringmesunshine

If it was not for the internet, I would believe I was the only one on earth.

None, I wish! That'd be so cool!

I know of and met one. Since we worked right nearby each other, we'd stop by and visit each other once in a blue moon. We didn't do any ABDL stuff though since they were always super busy, and I was super disappointed with that.

I do, when I was going to Stark State College back in 2007-2008ish, I had a classmate I made friends with and somehow I found out about him into diaperfur. I'm not sure if he himself was an actual AB/DL but that's the closest I know of.

I'm married to one and have had the opportunity to meet a number of them as a result of my time on ADISC and among furries.

Meeting ABDLs is actually fairly straightforward - go to events and munches that have ABDLs. It can be tough, especially for those who are new to this, to take those first steps into the the wider community, but that's the surefire way to meet ABDLs.

I do know another AB/DL face-to-face in-person.
I will bot say who.
It is just between myself and my face-to-face AB/DL friend.

I am lucky to know several ABDLs/Littles, they live abroad for the most part but I love to travel, and visiting new places with some fellow crinklebutt is the best way to do so, or showing them around here when they come visit :)

quattrus said:
I am lucky to know several ABDLs/Littles, they live abroad for the most part but I love to travel, and visiting new places with some fellow crinklebutt is the best way to do so, or showing them around here when they come visit :)
↑ I know this wolf ^u^

I used to know 3 but one now, I still go on playdates with her like to Toys R Us! And I probably gonna meet more when I go to FE con! :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back