How many of you know another ABDL in real life?

Status
Not open for further replies.
None...yet. Looking forward to meeting one in the flesh

None, then again I'm in from a small town so people arn't really open about these things. I'm happy with online stuff for the moment though so it's not bad.

No one. I've thought about looking into it a little more, but I decided against it.

I've gone to a few munches and met some people. I'm not very close to any but I'm still looking for close friends. I'd recommend to anyone wanting to meet other ABDL's in person to find a munch or meetup in your area. Sometimes it takes a bit of courage but they are a lot of fun.

I know many after being in the community almost 20 yrs

I know two. We were/still are all friends. I came out to one friend who told me he was a babyfur, then he informed me that our mutual friend was an ABDL like myself. Really weird day that was. I'd known them both more than a decade, and had no clue.

Not in person. Far away yes. It would be nice to have a friend who is into the same stuff. No worries about hiding anything and you have stuff in common.

While I've met hundreds from this site and others, I'm only really friends with one.

Little2Roo said:
Not yet, but soon. I'm going to my first furry convention, Texas Furry Fiesta in March! I hope to meet people there and maybe make some friends.

Ohh, you will. There were hundreds of people there that were AB/DL/cub

There are several of us who live here in Lynchburg but we've never met personally. We probably could if we wanted to. I also had a couple friends when I was in junior high and high school who were into it. One talked to me about it and the other one I simply caught.

Two close friends, met a bunch more once or twice. Some online friends that I got to meet once or twice. Gone to a few munches to meet some more people, seen a bunch at events. But mostly only a couple people that I'm close to.

Hopefully will expand that in the future.

I've met easily 30, perhaps more, AB/DLs in real life. None of these ever became close friends, but then that's more to do with me than with them. My own DL-ness is overwhelmingly sexual, and rather antisocial besides. Consequently, the meet-ups I've attended have mainly served to satisfy my curiosity about other AB/DLs, a curiosity that only rarely manages to overcome the awkwardness of opening up--even if only implicitly, and in a safe environment--about something private. When I'm in the right mood, these sorts of meet-ups are good for a thrill. But a little goes a looooong way!

none that i know of but back in elementary school i distinctly remmeber a group of like 3 girls getting intoa conversation about liking to wear diapers dont exactly remember how they got into that conversation and i think it would be a bit embarrising to go and talk to them nowadays about it was to shy to talk to them about that stuff back when i was a kid

I know quite a few ABDLs thanks to munches and parties. A couple of them have become really good friends and we've done ABDL activities together. =)

My good friend (and ex) is actually an ABDL. Well, he says that he's "interested in diaperfurs", but he's told me that he'd love to get diapered up if he got the chance, so I figure that pretty much counts. We used to roleplay with him as my caretaker. Unfortunately, he moved to Texas a couple of years ago, but I'm hoping that he can get some time off of work and visit. I plan to give him the full diaper experience if I can :p

Some years ago, I used to correspond with some people I met on another diaper forum. She had a daughter and a girlfriend--neither of whom knew about her desires, so she had VERY little experience with diapers. As it turned out, she lived in San Fransisco and eventually I had to travel there for work. She was a DL, like me, so I bought some samples of stuff in her size and gave them to her when we met up. She loved the purple diapers from Molicare.

I have to say that it was an odd meeting. She was (is, I'm sure) a lovely person, but I'd never met anyone else with a diaper fetish, which is an intensely personal and private thing most of the time. We did the usual small-talk, and it was she who brought the conversation around to diapers.

It was a lovely evening, and I enjoyed meeting her, but time has taken its toll and we have lost touch. I tried emailing her recently, but the account is apparently no longer active. Such is life.

-RMS

I wish I cold find a Girl friend that had similar fetish as I did but things are so political to day its hard to enjoy life with out being persecuted for every thing you do with out making it public.

Man .. I wish I knew another AB/DL in real life that I could hang out with and be friends with.

It would be nice to be able to talk to a real life person, I know everyone here is real but a sit down face to face talk would be fun. I am sure that in all the people I know there must be at least a few who wear diapers for enjoyment , there are just to many of the products on store shelves in every place I go.

I don't know any AB or DL or ABDL in real life other than on this site. Maybe one day I will get around to going to a meet-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back