How many of you have had your stuff taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celebi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
It makes me sad when I hear that parents take away our/your stuff after you’ve earned the money to get the stash. I would like to share with the community about the amount of stuff that has been taken, stolen or trashed from us by our parents or otherwise. What sort of things were taken and a rough estimate of the cost whether it was of sentimental cost or not.

These things can include baby things and non-baby things.

Pacifiers
Bottles
Diapers/Nappies
Clothing
Food/Drink
Electronics
Internet (Gateway to our safe communities)
Other

How did it make you feel?
Did you try and recover them?
Did your siblings find out about you being an *Bism from what they took?
How far did/would you family/friends go to try and stop you being a/an AB/TB/DL?

I’ve only had a few Pacifiers, Bottle, Pack of baby Diapers and a full pack of DryNites taken away from me in one occasion. I’ve seen on some posts that others have had some things taken from them. I’m not sure if they are repeatedly being taken or not, but they still are our/your belongings. And also, my sister once caught me sucking a pacifier when I was doing some homework one evening. I wasn’t expecting her home. lol

Last edited:
A

Asher

I'm glad to say that my parents have never stolen anything from me :smile1:. I had a "friend" steal my iPod in the 9th grade; it pissed me off obviously :p That was quickly solved, and I got it back; nothing really major, but hey, its something...

Celebi, have you talked to your parents about them taking your stuff (I'm assuming this has happened to you)? I would definitely talk to them about it and find out what's going on. Really sorry if that's the case man. :(

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I had some of my GBA games taken away when I was like.....11.....and then they were smashed with a hammer :sad:. It was probably about 90 USD worth of games. I always find it funny that I never remember what I did to deserve it, but I always remember the punishment :tongueout:. And when my parents are mad (I try not to give them reason to be) they'll usually take my computer and xbox 360 controller away for a while, then give them back when they feel I've learned my lesson or whatever. Usually, in hindsight, they're usually right when they take my stuff away. :wallbash:

Last edited:

BabySparky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Are we talking about 'stuff' or AB related 'stuff'? I mean it is in the AB forum! :smile1:

Now I'm curious, what was taken from you Celebi? My parents haven't 'taken' any of my things, AB related or not.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
Heh...

AB Stuff/"Strange" Stuff: Two pacifiers and Nair. Cost: ~ $15.00

I didn't care much about the Nair, I'd already used it for what I'd wanted it for. I bought new pacifiers the very next day. Never gave a damn care what she took from me.

"Normal" Stuff: She once threatened to take away my computer. I immediately threw up every 'fighting' mentality in my body and retaliated that she couldn't take away a damn piece of my computer, since it was $1500.00 of my own money, which I'd completely paid off. She had no right to take it. She's never threatened to take away my computer since. :)

She also threatens to take away the internet, which I have no problem with - she's paying for it.

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Are we talking about 'stuff' or AB related 'stuff'? I mean it is in the AB forum! :smile1:

Now I'm curious, what was taken from you Celebi? My parents haven't 'taken' any of my things, AB related or not.

I was just thinking, why would this be in "Adult Baby" and people talk about ipods? :s :p

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I was just thinking, why would this be in "Adult Baby" and people talk about ipods? :s :p

He said "stuff". Therefore, anything that qualifies under "stuff" is free-game to talk about. ;)

If you insist though, my computer is my gateway to the *BDL community.

Bam, relevance. :D

Tommy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
He said "stuff". Therefore, anything that qualifies under "stuff" is free-game to talk about. ;)

If you insist though, my computer is my gateway to the *BDL community.

Bam, relevance. :D

hehe, if i ever go downstairs or to the toilet without locking my laptop, god help me =[

My history is pretty much empty, except games + this stuff :D Just the way i like it =]

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I have never had any *B/DL stuff taken, cause I didn't really start getting things until I was out of the house (mostly). When I was 14 or so, my mom, who was on a fundamentalist christianity kick, confiscated all my rock music and smashed all of the tapes because they were "of the devil". It was about $300 worth of music (30-40 cassettes).

Celebi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Just up dated this thread a bit better. Can't our parents just jet us start to make our own choices once we are able too.

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
It makes me sad when I hear that parents take away our/your stuff after you’ve earned the money to get the stash. I would like to share with the community about the amount of stuff that has been taken, stolen or trashed from us by our parents or otherwise. What sort of things were taken and a rough estimate of the cost whether it was of sentimental cost or not.

These things can include baby things and non-baby things.

Pacifiers
Bottles
Diapers/Nappies
Clothing
Food/Drink
Electronics
Internet (Gateway to our safe communities)
Other

How did it make you feel?
Did you try and recover them?
Did your siblings find out about you being an *Bism from what they took?
How far did/would you family/friends go to try and stop you being a/an AB/TB/DL?

I’ve only had a few Pacifiers, Bottle, Pack of baby Diapers and a full pack of DryNites taken away from me in one occasion. I’ve seen on some posts that others have had some things taken from them. I’m not sure if they are repeatedly being taken or not, but they still are our/your belongings. And also, my sister once caught me sucking a pacifier when I was doing some homework one evening. I wasn’t expecting her home. lol

*chuckles*

One of these threads where a teen throws a tantrum over being grounded.

I didn't like having my things taken either but I always understood and respected it and would wait till the punishment ended. I never saw it as abuse or called the police.

I am guilty of acting like a brat when I was 17 when the computer got taken. It was in my routine and set in stone for me and when she took it away for three weeks, it felt something big in my life was empty gone, I felt lost. It was a uncomfortable feeling and she ignored more of my pacing and other odd behaviors I did. I gave her the silent treatment and that still didn't work. I am also guilty of finding the game controllers when I was 11 and trying to find them so I can play Sega again.

But they never took my diapers or baby items. My brothers never said anything about my pacifiers.

LittleFlint

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I had stuff taken away before, my mouth always seemed to work faster than my mind so smart-ass remarks came out before I could stop them. Lots of stuff, mainly my computer. My dad would take the power cable away so I couldn't do anything. That was before I had my 360. Now they just say no anything basicly, I cant watch tv, I cant play on my computer or xbox.. hell they wouldn't even let me near such items while 'serving my time'.

I never tried to get them back, though I did sometimes risk my life and everything that I stand for by WATCHING my brother play a pathetic online game he found...

Non of my baby things have been taken yet, I doubt they ever will take them, or find them for that matter. Im going to tell my mom soon and after she reads and takes in what I have to say she wont. My dad might, but thats a different situation.

My mouth shot off usually when I felt like I was being put down by my parents. You may or may not know that tone when there pissed about grades or something and they lecture you about this is whats going to happen blah blah blah.... Yes I have heard it all too many times, I dont need to be told again... Yeah well, it happened and I ended up not being able to do shit. I have more control now, but I still ge the lectures over and over and over...

LittleGinge

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I have had the following taken away:

Goodnites
Pampers
Pacifier
Internet (Parental Controls installed, I now use a proxy! :p)

Have some Depends right now. Hopefully they won't find them. :0

Raad

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I once ordered a sample pack from secure personal care, apparently it got sent to my mailbox not in a package, wasn't expecting that. Bye bye secure x-pluses.

Role
  1. Private
when I was 14ish I was writting in my journal on my laptop; and it was late at night. My mom smashed my door open to yell at me to go to bed; saw my laptop and then grabbed it from me. She later invaded my privacy by reading my laptop and going through it, and read all about how I wet the bed and was feeling alone, I kinda liked wearing diapers, and how I wished I had someone I could talk to...

She took my laptop (which I bought with my own money; been working since I was 13) and didnt give it back for months (well didn't "give it back" months later it was sitting on the counter), and went on and on about how I am a screwed up, sick f****d up pervert, and she doesn't know what they are going to do with me... on and on it went, eventually she made herself believe she never read anything from my journal, i think. anyways I got it back, but yea my mom doesn't "give things back" she takes things that dont belong to her, and she is a pathological liar (I'm not mad, I am just saying she shows signs of being a pathological liar; she can't control it). I know she still has tons of my stuff in random places, and she sais its hers eg. my coin collection, random other things etc.

She did stumble accross a few of my goodnites once; I had a few used ones in a garbage bag; because I timed it each week when I would throw them out; when the garbage truck came. Supposedly she freaked out at my dad (who was buying them for me; he pretended I didn't wet the bed anyways, and he refused to call them diapers or goodnites; they were things...

(let me guess you want me to pick up some of those damn things for you? why dont you buy your own things with your money! how much longer are you gonna be needing those things?) That was when I was 10/11 ish

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Uhm well I've never had anything taken from me but my parents threaten to not let me do theatre and such. Though they usually have a good point since they only threaten me when my grades look bad..... though it's not much of a threat but more of a reminder because I cannot legally be in a production if I am failing a class o_O

So uhm to answer your question, I have never had anything taken from me by my parents.

wetatnight

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
When I would buy diapers as a teenager if my parents found them they'd through thrm a way instead of letting me finish them.
I paid for them with my own money.

Mesmerale

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I gotta say, I'm noticing a difference between the confiscation of "baby" items and the confiscation of normal items.

People have a right to be pissed about their parents taking away baby stuff, because, for the most part, it's never done as a punishment. They take away the stuff that was bought with one's own money, and throw it away because it's "not right".

But with normal stuff, it's done as a punishment, and is usually given back after a set amount of time.

LittleFlint

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
and he refused to call them diapers or goodnites; they were things...

Thats funny, I called them things too back when I was pretending to wet the bed. I called them things whenever they were related to my 'problems' untill, of course, I stopped and they were no longer mine. I also knew another kid back in grade 3 who used called them things.

Just thought that was kind of interesting, anyways continue...

Role
  1. Babyfur
"Normal" Stuff: She once threatened to take away my computer. I immediately threw up every 'fighting' mentality in my body and retaliated that she couldn't take away a damn piece of my computer, since it was $1500.00 of my own money, which I'd completely paid off. She had no right to take it. She's never threatened to take away my computer since. :)

She also threatens to take away the internet, which I have no problem with - she's paying for it.

My mouth shot off usually when I felt like I was being put down by my parents. You may or may not know that tone when there pissed about grades or something and they lecture you about this is whats going to happen blah blah blah.... Yes I have heard it all too many times, I dont need to be told again... Yeah well, it happened and I ended up not being able to do shit. I have more control now, but I still ge the lectures over and over and over...

I was just going to say some of the same things when I noticed that both of these posts sounded exactly like what has happened to me. I did the same things you both did, I had to either put up a fight until I won or dug my own grave as it were and opened my big fat mouth up wayyyy too much.

Now for the *B stuff, like allot of you guys I've have had some of my stash taken away, in my case I didn't have all that much to really get upset over.

Things like, two pull ups were thrown out. (I was 6 and desperate I guess, so I stole them from my sister, I remember the whole thing, it was not fun)

Some years latter, my makeshift diapers were thrown out. I put them in the worst place EVER... under my flippin bed. My mom found them not once but twice (yeah I was an idiot when I was younger).

And some other junk, but I can't really remember what it was, probably not worth remembering anyways.

Thankfully though I got out of these situations quite well, in fact, my parents don't totally know what I'm up to, as far as I know. :sweatdrop:

Status
Not open for further replies.