How many miss diapers???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Herbiec

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Sorry for the pics posted, this is a good question!!

As I prepare for bedtime, putting on my extra thick cloth diaper, I wonder how many people wish they had a diaper on and how many people don't realize how wearing diapers might help them. I am glad that I started wearing full time in 1982, to help with a mental issue. I have been told by people who know me that I am much more relaxed wearing my diapers.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I think this pretty much... uh, applies to 99% of people on this forum.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I'm sure there are a ton of people on this forum that wish that they had diapers right now. However I have a few left, so I'm content.

Herbiec

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
I am not talking about people here, I am referring to everyone else in the world.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Oh. I'd assume most think they're gross.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Why do you have 2 threads?
I was wondering this too... I guess some people take longer to get the message than others.

On Topic: I highly doubt many people "miss" diapers on a regular basis... there is just too much negative stigma associated with them to be any good.

However... you did mention switching to 24/7 to help with a "mental issue"... could you clarify?

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My diapers are there anytime I want them, this week I didn't feel like useing any, but by next week who knows, I may wear everyday or all the time.

I keep a few packs on hand all the time, and get more eveytime I go shopping, you can never have too many diapers, can you.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I keep a few packs because I buy them localy, but if I did order on line I would buy the best deal, if it took mutiple cases to get it.

But I'm cheap and thats not going happen soon, unless I do become incontenent.

Herbiec

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Some people don't like my pictures, oh well-
I thought this site was for diaper wearers.
My pics are not meant to be offensive just informative.
I have trouble saying what I mean when I wondered how many other people in this world would be much happier if they were diapered.
My diapers are my security and comfort zone and I would love it for everyone to be able to enjoy them.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Some people don't like my pictures, oh well-
I thought this site was for diaper wearers.
My pics are not meant to be offensive just informative.
I have trouble saying what I mean when I wondered how many other people in this world would be much happier if they were diapered.
My diapers are my security and comfort zone and I would love it for everyone to be able to enjoy them.

It is, but there are also people here who don't need to see you in a diaper, especially posted publicly, there is a gallery for a reason, so we don't have to see it.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't really miss them that much. I just like to put one on in a while.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
It is, but there are also people here who don't need to see you in a diaper, especially posted publicly, there is a gallery for a reason, so we don't have to see it.
Plus, not having photos of members diapered in the public forum posts will help prevent people from joining only because they are attracted to, and get off on pics like that. Helps minimize the number of pervs out there on the net from joining ADISC.

~Pramrider

Honeywell6180

Contributor
Role
Private
I have to agree with the majority here. So-called "crotch shots" and other such pics are very rude, obscene, gross, and totally uncalled for in a public message board like this. Indeed, this is my first post and I appologize for not introducing myself beforehand. None the less, this is worthy of my comment because many of us who have to wear these products don't consider it the least bit pleasant or funny. I would rather see the pervs just go away and leave us alone.

The Honewell 6180

Herbiec

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
Damn, I pulled my avatar picture, my other pics are no longer with this thread and I'm still getting sh+t from people. LIghten up, the crotch shot was not sexual but to show how thick the diapers are. Why are people here if this is their feeling " this is worthy of my comment because many of us who have to wear these products don't consider it the least bit pleasant or funny. " (see last remark). This is an ADULT BABY, TEEN BABY, DIAPER LOVER (me) site isn't it?
OR are people complaining because they don't have anything better to do?
Who's next to scream and holler and might they need a dry diaper??

BTW, I was not able to visit all groups here, now I can, but I wonder if it is worth it?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Damn, I pulled my avatar picture, my other pics are no longer with this thread and I'm still getting sh+t from people. LIghten up, the crotch shot was not sexual but to show how thick the diapers are. Why are people here if this is their feeling " this is worthy of my comment because many of us who have to wear these products don't consider it the least bit pleasant or funny. " (see last remark). This is an ADULT BABY, TEEN BABY, DIAPER LOVER (me) site isn't it?
OR are people complaining because they don't have anything better to do?
Who's next to scream and holler and might they need a dry diaper??

It's a support site...It's not your usual diaper site with crotch shots out the wazoo...Leave those for your Diaperbook

Status
Not open for further replies.