How many hours a day do you think you wear a diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brantxman

Contributor
I have not found a good place to get diapers yet, so I can't answer this question. How many hours a day do you think you where a diaper?

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Not that much, honestly. I generally go days at a time without wearing any and it can be a couple weeks, even. I could wear quite often if I were inclined, but it's more of a periodic thing. When I am in that mode, it's rare for me to go longer than twelve hours at a stretch, but I might be wearing them for 2-12 hours 3+ days in a week. It all depends.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Does nightime count? I can't really say, its not all the time that I have diapers.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
For the past week or so...None...By the way, it's "wear"

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
I wear pretty often but a pack lasts me at least a month maybe 2

T00L

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I wear pretty infrequently. Probably once or twice a month. Basically I get the urge every once and a while and I wear for a night and sleep in it. Then after that i'm set for a couple weeks atleast.

B

baby kiffer

During the day...I'd say less than one hour, over the period of the year.

During the night, however, I'd say that I wear at least three times per week. (I only wear cloth diapers; I don't use them).

Role
Diaper Lover
Sometimes, I do not wear it. but sometimes, I wear it more than 20 hours. It depends on my mood and where I am .

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
The only time I am not wearing a diaper is when I am taking a shower.
I don't feel safe unless I am wearing a diaper.
So for all purpose you could say 24/7

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
It's not very often that people wear very frequently. I see myself as frequently with just once or twice a week. Sometimes the urge just stays away, there's nothing we can do about that :), you can't force yourself to do something you don't really want to do. I believe it's something you'd do in your private time.

uknappyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
Personally speaking I wear 24 x 7 as I have Double Incontinence.

I really wish that I did not need to wear nappies (diapers) at times as they get boring never mind inconvenient!

Cheers,

UKNappyman

redtails

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer, Other
Personally speaking I wear 24 x 7 as I have Double Incontinence.

I really wish that I did not need to wear nappies (diapers) at times as they get boring never mind inconvenient!
Out of everyone I sympathize with you most. You're a strong person to do such a thing without losing hope. The community is with you, and don't let anyone tell you you're lying just because they're suspicious of new folks on here! They don't know what you've been through :)

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
For me it usually over 5 hours, but less than 8 it depends on when they start to leak, and I don't rediaper that much after I leak, sometimes I go to cloth for a few hours, but I need to be in the mood.

But the least I would say is 5 and it's usuallly everyday, unless I have someplace important to go to, doctor visits and such.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm kind of in a forced diaper situation...not forced by anyone else, but by my want not to get caught! I have family coming over from out of state for 2 weeks on the 27th, and my cousins are known to be really nosy.

Now my diapers are hidden in a place where you wouldn't find them if you weren't looking, but they'll look, so I need to use the better part of my stash before they get here.

So in other words I'm going through 4 diapers a day, which should be like 8 ish hours a day.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I like to wear -diapers- at night, not during the day. But even that is infrequent, because I don't like to all the time.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
When I do have diapers I wear for maybe 80% of my time.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wear every other night during the summer, now. During the rest of the year it may be less, because I'm working more. I may wear Saturday during the day, and days off, which are infrequent.

TallestBabyEver

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
i used to wear during the day about once or twice a week, but with the highly physical job that i have now along with trade school, it gets uncomfortable very quickly. I wear the majority of the time during the night. I did share a room for about a month but that didnt stop me from wearing (crazy, i know). These days i only have one roommate and my own room so i can wear just about every night without any worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.