Votes: 4 5.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexaod

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I made a similar poll back in June/July for those of you who remember.
If you don't remember or have just joined the forums, then yay.
You can vote now =)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Hehe, I thought you meant "how many have you used this year?" at first. :p
Until I saw the the poll choices.

I picked -99... (I assume you mean less than 99, I haven't given away 99 diapers! :eek:)

anna s

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I remember that poll, I have been wearing for a fair few years now and I think its probly about 300+

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I'm PRESUMING you mean "How many diapers have you used so far in your *BDL lifetime?" Thus, I answerd 900+ I'm sure I wore that many (if not more) 2002-2003 when I was wearing 24/7 because my bf at the time wanted me to. That doesn't include the many I wore in 2001 or in the years since 2003.

F

FullMetal

Lets see... I have been a DL since I was 5, got my hands on diapers at 6 (pack of my cousins) so thats like 15 after than I lost all of my ability to get until maybe 8. Then I stole some from my other cousin. so thats all together like 25. From the time I was 10 to right now I bought diapers, at least 2 packs a year- so thats like 7 years times 40 diapers which is 280 + 25 from before which is 305. But thats only from the Year, meaning school. So there is still summer. Summer I usually get about 3 packs, but that only started when I was 12 because thats when I got a bike. So thats 5 years times 60 diapers which is 300 diapers!

300+305= 605

So thats about how many I guess...

FullMetal

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Well I know I have ordered 2 cases online before so thats about 180 total there, then since I have had my liscense for 4 years I have probably bought a pack every 2-3 weeks average so I added about an extra 500 for that then some extra randoms about 50-100 i obtained before 16 so about high 700s, low 800s I think. So I picked 800.

DprdC

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If you're talking lifetime, then of course 900+.

For the time that I've been *BDL, I'd say 200+.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I've been a DL for a number of years wanting to wear but couldn't and then started in july 07 and have used 40 so far not bad considering how I have to wear them with my parents out.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
I had to think about it for a while, and excluding the diapers I've worn as a baby, of which I obviously can't have any memory, this were my (very approximative) conclusions.

I've been quite regularly buying disposables from supermarkets and pharmacies from 14 to 24 (from 12 to 14 I used makeshifts and made some ehm..... not always successful experiments....), let's say an average of 3 bags per year, with an average of 16 diapers per bag. That makes a total of 480 diapers, let's say 500 since the trend went increasing with the passing of time. Then, one year and a half ago, I made that huge purchase in Germany (as some may remember from the old forum), and I think I've used about 150-200 diapers of those so far (not counting diaper inserts......)

So I'd say 700+.

In 11 years of regularly using diapers, that's not a lot, and I need to improve, I know... :D

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I have used negative ninety nine! Jk. I picked -99 I done use too manies :(

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
-99, but come to think of it i prolly used more, and even more that noone will use because my partents threw 3 full packs away :(

since i was 14 as often as possible, prolly like in the 200's

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Hmmm....I think the Goodnites came in a 12 pack and I have three left, so my grand total is a whopping 9!!! Not even counting the one Pampers #7 I struggled to get in. :p

~Pramrider

Status
Not open for further replies.