How many footed sleepers do you have, and what colors/designs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brickhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I have 4 pairs. The first ones I got are light blue (all of mine are blue, now that I think of it) with sleeping elephants on them, I got those from Snug as a Bug. Second pair I got was from Wal-Mart, they're an Eeyore print. I'm not a huge fan of them because they fit a bit tighter than I'd like and they're button-up instead of zippered, and the buttons come undone very easily (and unfortunately two of the buttons came off completely). Then I got a pair of hooded PJs with Bugs Bunny on them from Jumpin' Jammerz, and about a month ago I got the blue ducky print pajamas from Baby Pants. Wasn't expecting a locking zipper for those, but I do like the fact that the zipper seems much sturdier than the others I've had (the other two with zippers need to have the zippers replaced, but I did manage to find somebody who can do it for me).

Albasion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've got two.

The blue AB sleeper mentioned in this topic: http://www.adisc.org/forum/diaper-talk/46879-onsie.html

And this one, also from Primark:

$(KGrHqJ,!loFErfs0ZojBSZQnC2Qmw~~60_12.JPG

ScaredyCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Geez! Oo I'm definitely not a fan of Primark's sense of humor!

Zebben

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I have been collecting footed pajamas over the past few years, the first ones I got back in 2009. Now I am up to about 22 pairs :D Most of the sleepers are the Cherokee brand boys sleepers in different patterns: Space themed, dinosaur, airplane, skulls etc. I also have a few of the Land's End models. The largest sleeper I have is a (Fun Footies) sleeper with smiley faces on it but that one is far too big on me but still very cozy. I am pretty proud of my collection so far and plan on getting more soon :D Need a bigger house! I am a big fan of footed pajamas! :worshippy:

DaveTDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I have three...one dark blue with snowflakes and one plain dark blue, both from Pajama City, and a light blue one with stars and clouds from Jumpin' Jammers. In fact everyone in my family has at least one...they've really been a blessing since this winter has been so cold. I plan on getting more at some point. I'd like to make several of my own, but I need to get a little more experience with the sewing machine before I tackle making one.

wyatt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have two one is rigbie ( I think I spelled that right ) from the cartoon regular show, I bought it in a store called spencers in a mall near me. And the other is a really old pair of footie pajamas that my wife's friend was getting rid of , it has rain deer and snow flakes on them I barely ever wear it because the feet are pretty worn out. Hopefully this summer I can order some more babyish.

giantguy99

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
Unfortunately I own no footed sleepers as I am to huge and it's almost impossible for me to find regular clothing in my size much less something as specialized as AB clothes or something like that. Hilariously I could argue that if someone where to walk up to me in a public situation (hypothetically) and ask me about why I was wearing a child like T-shirt or something like that I could get away with the statement "I had a choice to wear this or nothing at all because I can't find anything else that fits" and be convincing about it! :) I am unfortunately going to have to go to a custom tailor and have them custom made to order if I want them.

StormyWolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
my cub has a zebra footed sleeper and he loves it

GlitteredArtist

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have a pink pair with guitars and skulls, and elmo pair, a blue pair with penguin feet, and a pair that are made from extra soft fleecey material and have a hood ... and little multi colored hearts all over them ... they are my favroite :]

Littlekitten93

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I've got an old grey one with black sleeves (Circo - Boy's 14-16) and a Baby blue one (Simple Pleasures, purchased at Target many years ago). I love wearing the blue one since it's got plenty of room in it. The grey one's more of when I want to feel really little, but can't really sleep in it due to the feet being just a little too small.

Status
Not open for further replies.