How many do you wear whilst 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barush

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just wondering, how many diapers do you get through in a week when you are wearing 24/7?

28 diapers (Dry 24/7's) a week

*Waves hand* Yup, 24/7 here too.

5 diapers a day for me 24/7.

21 premium diapers like Bambino, dry 24/7 and etc.

Around 30 boosted Abena M4 give or take a few depending if I'm having a good or bad week.

I use 3-4 a day

I use 3 to 4 a day for normal diapers, but if I wear ones like Dry24/7s or Rearz Spoileds, I can do it in 2. I'm on my last day of a weeks vacation and I used 20 diapers while being padded 24 7 for the whole week.
It was Bliss! :cloud9:

It greatly depends on the nappy. I spend whole weekends padded on a semi-regular basis and have gone 24/7 on a couple of occasions, and I generally go through three a day, maybe four if I have a lot to drink. However, I don't wear anything less absorbent than a Tena Maxi.

One of the biggest factors is going to be whether you go #2, since that necessitates an immediate change even if you haven't wet to anywhere near the nappy's capacity.

Last edited:
5-6 hours in a nappy is long enough if you want to stay fresh, longer overnight if you have the luxury of more than 6 hours sleep which is rare for me. So 28 minimum, preferably 35 a week would be enough for wets only. They are rarely on long enough to reach capacity or leak, i.e. the average number used is not so much related to absorbency or how much I wet, but my preferered maximum time between changes. After getting up I always shower and change immediately, have breakfast and then usually make a mess in the still-almost-dry nappy, requiring a second change. The next messy one is not so predictable, maybe after lunch or in the evening, sometimes both, but an extra one or two nappies a day is enough on average to deal with all the poo, making the total about 40-45 per week.

I use 20-21 NorthShore supreme diapers per week, some times more and some times less. I usually wear one to bed, however I very seldom wet at night, and if I'm dry in the morning, it stays on until I feel I need to change before going out for the day.

Most of the times it's 2 or 3 a day, 2 is typically if I use boosters day and night and 3 if I don't boost the daytime ones. I hardly ever use more than that, unless for some reason I decide to go with something cheaper/thinner (I normally wear M4s, or 24/7s when I'm in the US). So I'd say about 18/20 a week.

Jonnythepony said:
Around 30 boosted Abena M4 give or take a few depending if I'm having a good or bad week.

Wow that's a lot considering how much a boosted M4 can take! Do you make full use of them or is the booster mostly for the poof? :3

quattrus said:
Wow that's a lot considering how much a boosted M4 can take! Do you make full use of them or is the booster mostly for the poof? :3

Well making full use of them most of the time and the extra poof is an added bonus ^u^

3-4 per day!!

3 to 4 a day some times more it all depends on if it's a bad day

Barush said:
Just wondering, how many diapers do you get through in a week when you are wearing 24/7?

Probably 3 a day now

I average 3-4 a day, I wear 24/7

I wear diapers 24/7, I user 5-6 per a day.

3 to 4 diapers a day. 3 daytime diapers and 1 thick nighttime diaper.

Usually I will average 3 to 4 diapers a day which includes my nighttime diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back