How many different kinds of diapers do you wear?

cantwait

Life is full of surprises.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
In your daily routine do you always wear the same diaper or do you have a whole collection for different situations? I have about three or four that I use on a regular basis for different situation’s or outfits.

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma, KrazyJoe67 and GatoChihuahua

TheBob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I wear two different diapers. Assurance during the day and TENA Super with plastic pants at night.

Reactions: KrazyJoe67, GatoChihuahua and cantwait

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wear whatever I'm in the mood for or whatever I have. I love and mostly wear Incontrol essential. Those are my favorite.

Reactions: KrazyJoe67, espectro, GatoChihuahua and 1 other person

Napincolove

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wear mainly iD slips as they are reasonably priced and any going out occassions I am protected by Tena Ultima Proskin as those are really comfortable and work well for me.
Nightime is microfibre Nappies and two disposables, all combos are covered with stretch pants (daytime) and of course PUL pants.

Reactions: KrazyJoe67 and GatoChihuahua

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I have about 8 NRU str8ups and Rearz Cabooses left as well as my last Trest Elite. Not to mention the 2 Rearz Mermaid Tails and NS Megamax's. Whenever I buy a pack, I usually save the last one or two so I can have a variety for when I buy new diapers. Our of what I have left, the Test Elite is for a very rainy day.

Reactions: KrazyJoe67

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have a number of different disposable nappies in my stash which include most ranges of Tykables, MegaMax, DDC etc.

I wear what I’m put in by my GF

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My main diapers are Betterdry, but will wear printed abdl diapers too from time to time.

Tundra1975

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
My 3 diapers are Seni Super Plus for daytime wear year round, Seni Quatro diaper for summertime overnight, and Dry 24/7 for wintertime overnight. All have bee very effective for containing my accidents and keeping me very comfortable.

Reactions: tunafish and KrazyJoe67

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I'm on a 24/? cycle I'll never wear the same diaper, it's always a different diaper. I'll usually go thru 3 to 5 diapers in a 24hr period so I'll bounce around between ABU, Tykables, Rearz and Bambino. I love having a variety and choice.

crinklechef

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
I use Abriflex L3 during day, then a Betterdry or Crinklz overnight

wearforsafety

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Different situations and year seasons demand different types of diapers.
Slip or belted , cloth backed or plastic backed, minimum or maximum capacity. Combination of this factors.
In my case:
Tena Active Fit Plus
Tena Active Fit Maxi
Tena Slip Maxi
Tena Flex Plus
Tena Flex Maxi
Attends Active Slip M10
ID Belt Maxi
ID InnoFit Maxi
BetterDry
Megamax
ABU Lavander
ABU Cushies
ABU Cushies -cloth
Viva Active Extra Plus
Viva Active Super
Seni Optima

Last edited:

Miki

High Funktioning Asperger Autist
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
cantwait said:
In your daily routine do you always wear the same diaper or do you have a whole collection for different situations? I have about three or four that I use on a regular basis for different situation’s or outfits.
In your daily routine do you always wear the same diaper
nope - to change means to me to throw away the used one and replace it with a new one ... 😊😊
do you have a whole collection for different situations?
nope - for my clairvoyance is limited I don't see clearly which situations the day will present to me ... 😜

but under normal circumstances I wear one diaper size M with some holes in it and a second one size L above and that's fine for a complete day without the necessity to change anywhere at any time till the next scheduled change.

katierichards7777

Trans girl ABDL and happy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
cantwait said:
I have a few brands and styles that I love so I have a few I always keep stocked. I love the Rearz Princess, Lil Bella and Lil Monsters. ABDL Shop Carousel. LFB Nursery Pink and I so want to try their new Blushing Baby

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Really Like This Post - Thanks you !!!

I have 4 to 5 different diapers I really like to wear .
Most are MagaMaxs - Pink, Tie Dye , White & Better Drys along with LFB Diaper Baby Cuties.
So nice to wear something that so cute and girlish !!!

Reactions: KrazyJoe67, cantwait and katierichards7777

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just two, Tena Slip Active Ultima overnight, and if I’m having a short spell of 24/7 over a weekend for example, it’s the similar but slightly thinner Tena Slip Active Maxi for daytime. These ‘active fit’ variants are plastic-backed and I‘ve found these to be the perfect diapers/nappies for me. 😊 Oh yes, I meant to say I agree with Rita - this is an interesting post!

Reactions: KrazyJoe67 and cantwait

BelGeorge

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I have ID Slip (plastic backed) in "super" (great daytime diaper).
I have ID Slip (plastic backed) in "plus" (very thin, perfect for when I go running).
I recently tried the ID Pants Maxi (pullups). These are the best pullups that I have tried so far, but I still prefer tape-on diapers.
I also have "Dailee Slip Premium Maxi Plus" (cotton feel) in M (daytime) and L (nighttime).

I have tried a lot of other brands, but I keep returning to these. Where I live (Belgium) these are for me the best products for a reasonable price.

Sometimes I wear washable diapers:
- I have 1 from snuggleblanks (super wetter quick dry) that I like very much. I would like to buy more but I would buy the contislip with more built-in absorbency in the future.
- I have 2 Bambinex all-in-one diapers that I like as well.
- I have cotton prefolds and cotton flats that I like, but I find it difficult to pin them on so they are snug and comfortable, so I don't use those very often.

I am not incontinent, just a diaper lover.

MangaFan

Fan of isekai manga and video games.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I normally wear Tena Maxi Slips during day and Molicare Maxi Slips overnight..
But I have been trying out the other products available to me.

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I only wear occasionally so I generally just get one case of several different diapers. I will then wear the same diaper until that bag is used up and then start the next bag. By the time I need to order again, there are new diapers available that I haven't tried before.

Reactions: LittleEnigma and KrazyJoe67

KrazyJoe67

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
cantwait said:
I usually just wear a liner with a pullup but I just bought my first pair of cotton diaper. I hope they work well. I really like the print they have on them. I figure when Im up I won't need a liner but at night when Im asleep and have my prosthetic legs off i will use a line for protection

• Love
Reactions: LittleEnigma

Tigercub59

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Cloth at home and disposables when out.