How many diapers per day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pamperable

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
(on average) when you're wearing 24/7? I think I'm averaging 7-8 / day at least (on weekends). The changing is fun and I'm getting real good at it :) Starting to get a bit expensive though since I'm wearing more often now these days (not sure why).

Calico

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Other
When I wore 24/7 I averaged 2-3 a day. I'm thinking about going 24/7 again with cloth. I still wear panties off and on. I wore them today for three hours before my shower.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Depends on what you use, how many you use at a time, and how much you drink. Total diapers though, I'd say maybe 4 a day (with no school/work to distract from peeing), and on weekends: 6?

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Wow guess I'm drinking too much (soda + water)...
Or maybe get better quality diapers. Store brands/depends aren't really worth going 24/7 in since you will change so much over time it will costs more then Abena X-plus would.

F

Falkio

When I try it, probably around 2-3. I'd like to start out with generic briefs from Walgreens or something so the cost stays managable.

7-8 is a lot to go through with any decent brand.

S

soren456

Seven or eight a day? Sounds like you're more into changing than into wearing.

Or you're buying really cheap diapers.

I'll go through three or four typically if I wear all day. But they really need to be changed by the time I do it.

Pamperable

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yeah I have been changing them pretty soon after I wet. I should have more faith in my diapers (depends)!

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I think it depends on what kind of diapers you're wearing. If I'm just wearing something like depends or something, I'd say probably about 5 or 6 a day, plus another at night whereas if I'm wearing something better quality like a dry 24/7 or abena x-plus, two or three will last me through the day plus one for the night.

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent
2 Molicares if I have access to a close enough bathroom, 3 if I don't.

babyboy

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
I wear cloth diapers, and only wet once very 3 to 4 hours during the day, so 4 diapers during the day, and then a 6th diaper for night time (rarely do I ever need a mid-night diaper change) But I would not say I go though the diapers, as ever few days, I wash them and get to wear them again.

Pamperable

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Seems like Depends is the best brand I can get around here... I just bought the Walgreens brand and they sometime in the past year changed it to cloth front which is not my preference so pretty much depends is the only brand I'd buy in person at this point. I need to just stick to ordering online from ABUniverse and/or Bambino's (haven't tried theirs yet but they look great!). But I've got company coming over the next few weeks so timing the shipping could be tricky...

A

annierighthurr

I haven't ever TRULY tried out 24/7 for an extended period of time.
But I think if I did, I would go through a lot like you do. Something about sitting in a diaper until changing is a necessity... is just... gross to me. I would probably change right after or soon after I wet.
I'm a wuss. :( but it just seems icky.

K

kitty0230

When no one is home, I go through about 3 in an hour, so by that average it would be (calculates) 43 diapers, 3 for each 14 hours im awake, and an extra for the night.

Now realistically, I would use 6 or 8 during the day and 2 at night. (I like to double diaper) so that would be 10 diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.