How many diapers in a day?

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
So while I go through a list of what I need to get for my 24/7 semester, one of the things I need to figure out is how many diapers I’ll need. I think 3 changes a day would work for me but I have also heard that with very high quality diapers I may be fine with 2. I was curious for those who where often, or 24/7 for any reason, how many diapers do you go through per day? And does what you wear vary throughout the day or is it the same kind of diaper?

IDDiaperboy

IdahoDL
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I’m pretty much 24/7 except for #2 abs Private time... I use two through the day and one for overnight. 3 is pretty normal for me.

Tundra1975

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I normally use 3 daytime disposable diapers and 1 overnight disposable diaper. I have some cloth Babykins diapers that I use once in a while. When I wear the cloth diapers, I typically use 6 per day and wash all of them at the end of the day. I always sleep in a high capacity overnight disposable diaper.

BobbiSueEllen

A sweet AB toddler girl in diapers
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I go through 5 or 6 Rearz Elite Hybrid diapers a week (plus 5-6 Attends stuffers), can only wear at night in this living arrangement. This baby girl wishes she could wear diapers more often! :cry:

jasonm03

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
3-4 better dry diapers here it all depends on fluid intake and how my incontinence is behaving. On a good day 2-3 not many good days

PurplePup89

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
Not too many...I don't wear every single day, but when I do wear, I usually use one, maybe two. I think the most I'd ever do in a day is about three.

abdlvn

ReLUvn
Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
So while I go through a list of what I need to get for my 24/7 semester, one of the things I need to figure out is how many diapers I’ll need. I think 3 changes a day would work for me but I have also heard that with very high quality diapers I may be fine with 2. I was curious for those who where often, or 24/7 for any reason, how many diapers do you go through per day? And does what you wear vary throughout the day or is it the same kind of diaper?
I use about six cloth diapers a day. I like the fact that cloth diapers can be washed and reused, so I never need to think about whether I should change my diaper.

KitsuneFox

Medically Incontinent & Diapered 24 / 7
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Carer
Myself and the 2 "children" use 3 diapers per day - we use high capacity diapers and boosters
1 nighttime diaper, 1 morning diaper, and 1 afternoon diaper .

Pullupswet

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Other, Private
I like to use at least 1 diaper a day, usually a drynights pull up. At night sometimes I will change into a Tena slip for large accidents

PCBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Incontinent
Depends on how hydrated I am. If I drink as much water as I should i go through a nappy about every 90 mins.

nezquic66

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy
When I was 24/7, quality diapers meant 2 or 3 changes per day, while store-bought ones like Goodnites/Drynites, I wore both depending on the country I lived in, would need 4-6 changes daily