How many diapers in a day?

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So while I go through a list of what I need to get for my 24/7 semester, one of the things I need to figure out is how many diapers I’ll need. I think 3 changes a day would work for me but I have also heard that with very high quality diapers I may be fine with 2. I was curious for those who where often, or 24/7 for any reason, how many diapers do you go through per day? And does what you wear vary throughout the day or is it the same kind of diaper?

Reactions: BabySkye75, Lilbabyboy2888 and BobbiSueEllen
I could probably get by with 3 total most days. 2 Megamaxes and 1 Supreme Lite.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lilbabyboy2888, BobbiSueEllen and BabyHailey1977
I can get 24 hours out of a Tykable overnight, but I rarely go more than 12. So 2 to 3 a day is normal. If I use a light weight diaper, 4 to 5 isn't out of the ordinary.

Reactions: Lilbabyboy2888, BobbiSueEllen and legojoker88
I’m pretty much 24/7 except for #2 abs Private time... I use two through the day and one for overnight. 3 is pretty normal for me.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I normally use 3 daytime disposable diapers and 1 overnight disposable diaper. I have some cloth Babykins diapers that I use once in a while. When I wear the cloth diapers, I typically use 6 per day and wash all of them at the end of the day. I always sleep in a high capacity overnight disposable diaper.

3 to 4 a day here, depends on weather, activity and water intake.
3 does cause irritation sometimes so 4 in general is better for me

Reactions: SAPexpanded, BobbiSueEllen and Yooo
For me, normally between 4 and 6.

If I'm wearing pull ups, then 3 a day. Of I'm in the mood for a nappy, then just one.

One overnight Mega-Max, 2 or three daytime pull ups (Sams Club )

I go through 5 or 6 Rearz Elite Hybrid diapers a week (plus 5-6 Attends stuffers), can only wear at night in this living arrangement. This baby girl wishes she could wear diapers more often! :cry:

When I do all day is 4-6 dependes of the water intake

3-4 better dry diapers here it all depends on fluid intake and how my incontinence is behaving. On a good day 2-3 not many good days

Not too many...I don't wear every single day, but when I do wear, I usually use one, maybe two. I think the most I'd ever do in a day is about three.

Sometimes I do 2 times a day mostly 3.

ThePhotographer said:
So while I go through a list of what I need to get for my 24/7 semester, one of the things I need to figure out is how many diapers I’ll need. I think 3 changes a day would work for me but I have also heard that with very high quality diapers I may be fine with 2. I was curious for those who where often, or 24/7 for any reason, how many diapers do you go through per day? And does what you wear vary throughout the day or is it the same kind of diaper?
I use about six cloth diapers a day. I like the fact that cloth diapers can be washed and reused, so I never need to think about whether I should change my diaper.

Myself and the 2 "children" use 3 diapers per day - we use high capacity diapers and boosters
1 nighttime diaper, 1 morning diaper, and 1 afternoon diaper .

I like to use at least 1 diaper a day, usually a drynights pull up. At night sometimes I will change into a Tena slip for large accidents

Depends on how hydrated I am. If I drink as much water as I should i go through a nappy about every 90 mins.

1 in 2 days or 3 sometimes longer

When I was 24/7, quality diapers meant 2 or 3 changes per day, while store-bought ones like Goodnites/Drynites, I wore both depending on the country I lived in, would need 4-6 changes daily

Back