How Many Diapers Do You Wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crinklyjas

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
hiya,

I have had an xplus with a stuffer a few times before. but thats about it.

Jammie

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
hiya,

I have had an xplus with a stuffer a few times before. but thats about it.

Jammie
Yeah, when I used store bought stuffers, I tried one in one of my secure x pluses and it worked very well, but you just have the extra cost per diaper with stuffers....

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Diapers / nappies

Hi all Diaper / Nappie Lovers

I wear Babykins cloth Diapers/Nappies,with a thick terry towel (white) inside lots of Baby Powder inside,Snap up real tight and pull on my white plastic pants.U can wet and mess all night.without leaking.Remember to fold two or more times to fit inside diaper/nappie.Enjoy you nice lookong babies remember your blinkie.

Luv & Hugs BabyJames:confused::smile:

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I once wore 2 Pampers Baby Dry size 6 diapers. It was really tight and it hurt my genitals... Not going to do that again...

satyrical

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I like to make my diapers very thick. I think I once put on around 18 Goodnites to sleep in. Woke up halfway through the night in pain, took 'em all off. Won't be trying it again.

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
The most for me was when I tripled up and played MGS4 all night.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I once had worn two at once but I made little holes on the first on so that way the other diaper can absorb too. (depends brand)

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Okay are you guys ready for this?

10 walgreens brand. I'm dead serious. It wasn't very comfortable and was extremely hot...but im a sucker for thickness so I tried it. Too much of a hassle to do it so I don't plan on trying that again.

*flees*

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I've used as many as 4 before. Two medium Attends, and two large Attends. But I typically don't have a need to layer disposables. If I want something super-waddle I'll just put on my cloth diapers instead... they can be made far thicker than disposables... and you can use clothies over and over again so they're not wasted.

Tungsten

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I used to triple up Attends with waistbands when I first started wearing. I've dabbled with doubling for fun, but nothing regular. Doubling up on ATNs is fun, they swell up so nicely with one, 2 is twice as nice.

david jones

Banned
Role
Incontinent
I wear double cloth diapers during the day and triple at night. Good fitting high rise plastic pants covering the diapers keep my pants and bed dry

As I said 3 at night and 2 for daytime use with high rise plastic pants. Don't for get the baby powder around the leg openings to keep the plastic pants from rubbing. I get my diapers from Angel Fluff and my plastic pants come from Comco.

I like my diapers real thick so I normally wear 2 during the day when not at work and 3 or more for bed time. I also wear 2 pairs of plastic pants at night too.
Why not at work. I wear mine all of the time everywhere I go.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.