How Many Diapers Do You Wear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PersonalLife

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
How many diapers have you worn at one time and what kind were they?

I have personally worn 6 Abena X-Plus medium :worshippy: at one time and it felt great to feel that thickness and to wet and wet and wet and wet and mess in them all at once and then to be changed.

So what's your story? How did you do it?

Role
Diaper Lover
I've done two of the abena x plus medium and it was huge I can't imagine 6!!!!

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've doubled up before.. but honestly I don't care for it. I stick to flying solo.

Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I love using two, never done more. But during the day when going to class and such...only one.

Role
Diaper Lover
i stick to 1 at a time because the package will last longer so i need not buy more!!! haha

T

TenaTim

How many?

I sometimes use big pads (like tena comfort) inside the diaper. It has the same effect as a double diaper and you dont have to deal with the unneccessary tapes in the inner diaper.
Tim

Role
Private
The most I have worn is 2.

And even then I see the second one is just a waste...

Last edited:

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Just 1 99% of the time, though sometimes I'll add an abri-max booster if I have them or a depend boost pad

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
6?!

5 wasted.

I like one. One is good. At least I'm not wasting.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I have personally worn 6 Abena X-Plus medium :worshippy: at one time and it felt great to feel that thickness and to wet and wet and wet and wet and mess in them all at once and then to be changed.
Deker anyone?

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I like my diapers real thick so I normally wear 2 during the day when not at work and 3 or more for bed time. I also wear 2 pairs of plastic pants at night too.

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
i have slept in 2 depends adjustable underwear and 2 depends diapers at once. so 4 at once

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
1, never more. For me stocks are limited, and I don't want to waste what I have.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
4 CVS ones at once is the most I can remember recently...I've worn 3 to school once, doubled a lot, I wear single when I'm going 24/7 (which usually doesn't happen often/last that long)

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
always 1 abri form x plus w/ 1 abena stuffer

any more than that and your wasting it in my opinion

G

gamebaby

I have been dumb with my diapers and stacked up to ...................Cough13Cough.
But is there a diaper that is thick and holds a lot but not an tb prouduct or baby prouct.
I order from pharmicy so i need a beter brand then depends. They work fine but hoping to find other to try.

kapi

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I once tried to prolong the life of a rather slim diaper by putting another one on top. i cut the plastic and wore the other one, but it didnt help that much. Also my supplies are limited and I consider it quite a useless waste to wear multiple diapers. A single good one is far better.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't like to waste diapers that way, they never seem to work when you double them, so I just add more stuffers, those towels I use, get very bulky when you go over 2, but they do feel great.

The towels are washable, and there is no waste.

Tiado

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
I have doubled up two Abenas one time, but then I found that to be wasteful. I haven't done that since, but I found it to be really nice and thick. I can't imagine 6 of them at once.

Role
Diaper Lover
How many diapers have you worn at one time and what kind were they?

So what's your story? How did you do it?
I can't imagine 6 Abena X plus diapers. You must of been waddling all day and night. I bet they were very thick and very comfy. Let's see some pics of 6 Abena X plus.

I have doubled up and the only time I have done it, is when I can't change my diapers. They do look thick when doubled up and way comfortable, but you end up waddling all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.