How many diapers do you use?

• Thread starter Deleted member 62308
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 62308

I'm trying to figure out how many I'll need to be fully diapered. Until now, I've used one a day but want to make the switch. Is 3 a day going to be enough?

Reactions: Diaperpee8 and Jorelaxed

GaruDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Baekho said:
I'm trying to figure out how many I'll need to be fully diapered. Until now, I've used one a day but want to make the switch. Is 3 a day going to be enough?
Will depend, If is a high absorbency diaper 3 will be enough

Reactions: Jorelaxed and Deleted member 62308
D

Deleted member 62308

I'm thinking
GaruDL said:
Will depend, If is a high absorbency diaper 3 will be enough
I've really liked rearz. But not sure if those are high absorbency or not.

Reactions: Jorelaxed

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I usually wear two per 24 hour period.
It really depends on the diaper brand and urine output.
The brand I currently use is BetterDry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blekyss, Diaperpee8 and Deleted member 62308

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm fully IC and I generally use 3 to 5 a day on rare occasions when my ibs flares as many as 8to10

• Wow
Reactions: Jorelaxed, LinkDL and Deleted member 62308

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
When I’m diapered 24/7 for a couple of days I‘ve found that I need one overnight nappy from say 11pm to 8am approximately, then two or three daytimes, depending of course on absorbency, how much you drink etc. and if you intend to mess. I find that often a #2 coincidences with my morning change out of my overnight nappy, I go in the nappy and change, but if it occurs later in the day another quick change is needed.

At the moment I usually use Tena Slip Maxi Active daytimes, and Tena Slip Active Ultima overnight - although I use an Ultima daytimes too if I think a #2 may be necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 62308 and Jorelaxed

LinkDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I always wear a diaper and I usually use 2 to 3 diapers a day, but it will depend From the amount of urine you generate

Last edited:
Reactions: Blekyss, Deleted member 62308 and Jorelaxed
D

Deleted member 62308

OK, just snagged 100. Didn't realize the cases on Rearz.ca are so much cheaper. Almost half the price per diaper.

Reactions: DLmikey and Jorelaxed

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
3 to 5 if I'm in a 24hr cycle.

GaruDL

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Jorelaxed said:
I usually wear two per 24 hour period.
It really depends on the diaper brand and urine output.
The brand I currently use is BetterDry.
I've been wearing BetterDry too, love them. I use 3 diapers in a 24hr cycle and I don't limit myself in water and coffe in take

• Love

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Usually 2 diapers a day for me. I am not incontinent but I like to wet to the point that I think I am flirting with a leak.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Yes High Absorbency Diapers make a big different !
I usually use from 2 to 3 from morning to night time.
I Mostly use MagaMax and Better Dry Diapers !

Reactions: Jorelaxed and GaruDL

SuperMaidRavi

Cheerful, lewd and diaper loving maid ^^
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I am not incontinent but wear and use diapers pretty much 24/7 😊
I usually use 2-3 for daytime and 1 for the night.
I'd count +1 diaper per day for "special" occasions where you need to change early.
On avg. I'd say 4 diapers per 24h. Yes, wearing high absorbency diapers definitely makes difference (for travelling and such I'd recommend counting on using up to 5 diapers a day, just as a precaution so you don't get into a tight spot)

Reactions: LinkDL
D

Deleted member 62308

OK. Hopefully this will last be about a month. Screenshot_20230109_075632_Brave.jpg

freechris

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Four a day for me. I finance for five a day so that I have backups.

Mapboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
3-5 depending on the brand and how hydrated I am and if I make a poop

BabyTweetyBird

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Usually 3 a day and only for security, comfort and sexual relaxation purposes. I never wear diapers for messing.

Last edited:

durgan87

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I'm fully incontinent and I got through about 4-5 diapers a day, unless my colitis is flaring, the it could be more.

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Baekho said:
OK, just snagged 100. Didn't realize the cases on Rearz.ca are so much cheaper. Almost half the price per diaper.
When buying for 24/7 wearing, it’s useful to make a spreadsheet of all the options at their maximum effective bulk quantity (usually a case) and figure out the per-diaper cost. Don’t forget to include shipping, and increase to two cases if necessary to get the free shipping. Also, take into account subscription pricing if you have a diaper you know will work for you and the company offers a subscription with a discount.

It’s not always going to be the cheapest per-diaper, or else we would all be rocking Tranquilities, but you can also put the ISO rating and multiply the milliliters by the per-diaper cost to arrive at a composite score, if you intend to squeeze the maximum absorption out of them.

Also, take the fit and leakage protection into account, but you have to do that on your experience since all our bodies are different. I’m generally convinced you can arrive at an objectively based diaper and then adjust the subjective qualities.

Of course, if you ran all the numbers and it comes up with Tranquility, you should throw your computer out the nearest window and simply call whatever company on the phone with your credit card ready.

XxdiaperxX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I use 5

Status
Not open for further replies.