How many diapers do you go through in a day?

What number of diapers do you go through in one day?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
On average! Just wondering, figured this might make a good poll.

scarolina21

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I only go thru about 4 since I can rarely use them and when I can, I only get to use them for a couple of hours at a time.

B

Butterfly Mage

Of course, people with incontinence will go through more diapers than those who use them by choice

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
When I've gotten the opportunity to wear, it's been two a day usually.

~Pramrider

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I usually wear one at night, and then one sometimes during the day, so I put two.

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
when i have a chance to wear usually 2

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
If I have a day it'll be between 4 and 5 however recently it'll have to be zero, a big fat zero. It's the one thing I hate about college.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It matters what day it is, on a weekend, I'll go through 4-5 in a day, during the week probably more like 2 a day, one in the evening and one to sleep, I don't usually wear anything more than a guard during the day if I have to work, and I don't count that. So I'll go for an average of 3 a day, seems like I probably go through about 21 in a week so that sounds like a good average.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
0 recently, since I've been out. When I get them, one a day. I don't wear all day, since I don't have the opportunity. =\

NovaSurf

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Generally 6-7 a day including my night diaper, and normally with some form of booster in all of them.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
1, overnight, by choise. Once in a while I'll wear during the day too if I can. 4 or 5 is the most I've used in a 24hr period.

Nam

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
No problem, I'm really the minority on this board :p

Donnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
I put two... I usually wear one all day but pull it down to use the restroom (to conserve diapers) and then use it at night when I'm alone in my room, and put on a new one.

eddy200

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
nowaday, just one. When I was wearing more I might of gone two or three a day- depending on what else I was doing that day.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I'm waiting to see if anyone selects 10+ on the poll. You get up that high in usage you've either got a not-too-insignificant weekly diaper bill for disposables or you have reusable cloth diapers to save money.

~Pramrider

Status
Not open for further replies.