how many diapers do you go through a day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 a day is my norm.

I change my diaper 3 to 4 times during the day and 1 at night

I usually will go through 3-4 a day sometimes more

3-4 during the day (Molicare Slip Maxi or Abri-Form L3 at weekends) and one for the night (Molicare Slip Maxi)

1 northshore mega max overnight diaper
3-4 tena super diapers
I wear 24/7 due to incontinence. You should always make sure you are hydrated

I change every 4-6 hours (premium diapers - betterdry/crinklz) during the day and one diaper through the night

scaifester said:
I change every 4-6 hours (premium diapers - betterdry/crinklz) during the day and one diaper through the night
Just to put this out there, not to be pushy or anything as I'm not completely aware of your situation, BetterDry/Crinklz especially have a very high absorbency and can last (at least for urinary incontinence) a lot longer than 4 hours and likely up to 8-12 hours. Just something to consider

One at night and usually three during the day from morning until I change ready for bed.

Topex said:
Just to put this out there, not to be pushy or anything as I'm not completely aware of your situation, BetterDry/Crinklz especially have a very high absorbency and can last (at least for urinary incontinence) a lot longer than 4 hours and likely up to 8-12 hours. Just something to consider

It's a bit tricky when moving around a lot. I did 6 - 7h with one but then the front / middle section was saturated and the pulp started to break up a little more to the rear.
I didn't feel safe in it anymore for leaks so I changed.
I too prefer to limit a betterdry to 6h not only to prevent leaks at work but also to prevent more serious rashes, betterdry doesn't like rash creams (the leak guards break then) so with those I don't apply it.
What does work is to have a betterdry in the evening (from 7 PM for example) untill the morning (7 AM) and then yes you get the 12 h just fine, simply because I don't move as much and I am inside a cooler environment.

About 2 diapers a day (maybe less if can change out of dry night diaper before it gets wet) but thats mostly since hyperactive bladder (from rapid fast nervous system) so I can make it to the bathroom as long as distance to bathroom is short enough)

Usually I go through two pull ups during the day but when I get home I start drinking and then I will go through at least five to seven diapers depending on the diaper I am wearing I probably could wear them for a while longer but I start getting nervous about leaking so if I can I like to change my diaper before it gets too full wet diapers don't bother me but I don't have a onesie or something that would hold my diapers up so if I get them wet enough that they start sagging then I will be leaking

I use 2-3 Tranquility ATNs for day. Night time, North Shore Premiums.

I go through 4 to 5 dydees each day as a doubly incontinent person with Cerebral Palsy and Autism.

Usually three diapers a day, including my nighttime cloth diaper.

One from morning to lunch, lunch to night and night to morning. I will usually stick to that no matter what unless I’m in public then I change if I mess.

5-6 during the day plus one at night.

3-4 times during the day. 1-2 times during the night & in rare cases no changes during the night.

So, minimum of 3 diapers to a maximum 6 diapers.

Last edited:
This past week I averaged 6 per day.

3 to 5 diapers a day

i use 4-6 diapers in 24 hr but i do not go longer than 6hr before i change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back