how many diapers do you go through a day?

alwayz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I change my diaper 3 to 4 times during the day and 1 at night

Petya217

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
3-4 during the day (Molicare Slip Maxi or Abri-Form L3 at weekends) and one for the night (Molicare Slip Maxi)

jasonm03

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
1 northshore mega max overnight diaper
3-4 tena super diapers
I wear 24/7 due to incontinence. You should always make sure you are hydrated

scaifester

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I change every 4-6 hours (premium diapers - betterdry/crinklz) during the day and one diaper through the night

Topex

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
I change every 4-6 hours (premium diapers - betterdry/crinklz) during the day and one diaper through the night
Just to put this out there, not to be pushy or anything as I'm not completely aware of your situation, BetterDry/Crinklz especially have a very high absorbency and can last (at least for urinary incontinence) a lot longer than 4 hours and likely up to 8-12 hours. Just something to consider

ST50

Est. Contributor
Role
One at night and usually three during the day from morning until I change ready for bed.

winterheart01

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Incontinent
Just to put this out there, not to be pushy or anything as I'm not completely aware of your situation, BetterDry/Crinklz especially have a very high absorbency and can last (at least for urinary incontinence) a lot longer than 4 hours and likely up to 8-12 hours. Just something to consider
It's a bit tricky when moving around a lot. I did 6 - 7h with one but then the front / middle section was saturated and the pulp started to break up a little more to the rear.
I didn't feel safe in it anymore for leaks so I changed.
I too prefer to limit a betterdry to 6h not only to prevent leaks at work but also to prevent more serious rashes, betterdry doesn't like rash creams (the leak guards break then) so with those I don't apply it.
What does work is to have a betterdry in the evening (from 7 PM for example) untill the morning (7 AM) and then yes you get the 12 h just fine, simply because I don't move as much and I am inside a cooler environment.

Hellcommander

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
About 2 diapers a day (maybe less if can change out of dry night diaper before it gets wet) but thats mostly since hyperactive bladder (from rapid fast nervous system) so I can make it to the bathroom as long as distance to bathroom is short enough)

Carnifex

Est. Contributor
Role
Usually I go through two pull ups during the day but when I get home I start drinking and then I will go through at least five to seven diapers depending on the diaper I am wearing I probably could wear them for a while longer but I start getting nervous about leaking so if I can I like to change my diaper before it gets too full wet diapers don't bother me but I don't have a onesie or something that would hold my diapers up so if I get them wet enough that they start sagging then I will be leaking

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Incontinent
I go through 4 to 5 dydees each day as a doubly incontinent person with Cerebral Palsy and Autism.

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
One from morning to lunch, lunch to night and night to morning. I will usually stick to that no matter what unless I’m in public then I change if I mess.

Adiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
3-4 times during the day. 1-2 times during the night & in rare cases no changes during the night.

So, minimum of 3 diapers to a maximum 6 diapers.

Last edited: