how many diapers do you go through a day?

420diapers

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent, Carer
I wear the assurance overnight pull ons, they actually hold so much more then I thought they would. I will change my diaper in the morning, and then wear it all day, all night, wake up the next day. I know some people use 2 or 3 a day, but they get so expensive I almost have to use 1 a day.
here is a picture to the ones I use: https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/bcb46584-6063-4727-b1ed-fa798f03e0b7_1.7536c4f28817e50788bf3877bff3f4ac.jpeg
they are VERY thick for pull ons, and can hold a entire day worth of urine. im just wondering, is 1 a day normal?

Pongoandperdi15

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
3 a day is my usual, one at night two in the day. On Saturday or Sunday though when I'm off I can go through 5 or 6 I guess it's because I'm not working but still drinking

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
1 quality overnight diaper and two or three pull-ups throughout the day

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
1 Diaper a day it's completely irresponsible. totally not good for the skin

crinklewolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Incontinent
3-4 a day. If less than that then I likely am dehydrated.

chuck

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
1 every night (usually a double cloth diaper) and at least 2 every day, more if I have a bm accident.

Last edited:

Tundra1975

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
Typically, I use 3 diapers per day and 1 at night for a total of 4 due to my bladder and bowel incontinence.

LeakingOut

Real Life NPC
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I'll go through 3 disposables on average. Cloth for overnight helps cut down on costs.

ltaluv

Est. Contributor
Role
I use only one diaper on many days, but I have urge incontinence so many days are dry, and I don't have issues with nighttime wetting. Days that I have accidents, I use more diapers because I change.

I agree with others that something is wrong if your entire 24 hour urine output won't fill a single mid-range pull-up.

420diapers

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent, Carer
I think 4-5 Diaper a day it's a good number
i wish I could use 4-5 a day, when my diaper becomes wet it will stay wet for the next few hours. it doesnt bother me, in fact I enjoy having a wet diaper for hours.

F84

Contributor
Role
I wear the assurance overnight pull ons, they actually hold so much more then I thought they would. I will change my diaper in the morning, and then wear it all day, all night, wake up the next day. I know some people use 2 or 3 a day, but they get so expensive I almost have to use 1 a day.
here is a picture to the ones I use: https://i5.walmartimages.com/asr/bcb46584-6063-4727-b1ed-fa798f03e0b7_1.7536c4f28817e50788bf3877bff3f4ac.jpeg
they are VERY thick for pull ons, and can hold a entire day worth of urine. im just wondering, is 1 a day normal?
I go through 3-7 per day, but I drink alot and I have nearly total incotinence.