• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

How many Brother/Sisters do you have??

How many Brother/Sisters

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I have 1 Sisters, Then 1 Half Sisters through my mom, An 2 Half Sisters through my dad. I lived with my mom my hole life, my dad doesn't have much to do with me. I've only meet my half sisters 1 maybe 2 times.

Yes half brother/sisters do count

Wow i forgot 0 lol

Last edited:
S

soren456

Two sisters. One 15 years older, the second 10 years older.

I was the icing on everybody's cake.

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have two half sisters and two half brothers. They are all older than me but I only ever see one of my sisters, the one I actually grew up with. The other three were adults when I was born. Technically then I have 4, so that's what I voted for, although I consider myself to have one full-sister and that's it.

Siege89

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yeah i hade forgot that, Fail, I cant edit the poll either :(

F

Falkio

None. I have several "half-siblings" whom I've never met.

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
One half sister, whom i consider a full sister and then one regular sister.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
1 older brother
1 older sister (deceased)
1 younger half brother from my mom's side.

Though I do have one sister in law now from my older brother's marriage.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
1 half sis, but I really consider myself as an only child because I've only seen her twice in my life.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I have 1 half brother that's 9 years older then me.

angelabauer

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
What an interesting question!

My sister Penny is my oldest sibling. She was born in 1959. reverted to bedwetting at 12 and has been completely urinary incontinent since 20.

My older brother Jack always has been healthy with no bladder trouble. He was born in 1960.

I am next in birth order. I was born in 1964, bedwet from age 12 and totally urinary incontinent since age 21.

Ed is our younger brother, born in 1965. He is our only sibling with delayed toilet learning, not dry days until almost 5, bedwetting until age 8.

Ruth is our next younger sister born in 1967. Bedwet at 12 and total bladder incontinence since age 19. She seldom talks to the family, is really uptight and very much anti-AB.

Missy is our youngest sister, born in 1969. She reverted to bedwetting at 12 and lost the rest of her urinary control at 15, so Missy was the only one of us who needed diapers for class while in high school. She is an award-winning movie and TS costume designer.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Added zero.

I have one younger sister. :D

ajsco

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have a 13 year old bitch sister, who is the biggest pain in the ass. Always moanig about how people are bitching about her, then does it back. I was forced to watch an episode of Desperate houswifes and it just about summed girls up.

Status
Not open for further replies.