How many Babies Here are from UK?

Staffordshire

Leicester.
Pretty sure I'm all alone here on Adisc, but darned certain there MUST be other AB's in this rubbish city, if nothing else, AB is the best way to escape🤣🤣🤣🤣

InteriorWill said:
I live there, hi!
Hello! We’re between Blackpool and Garstang

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita and Zebbles
Hello from daaahn saaaarf.

DL not AB but no-one's perfect.

I'm in South Wales, nestled in the beautiful valleys!

AB/DL's seem to be unusually scarce here for some reason. Either that or i've just had terrible luck encountering any.

Reactions: BenNevis and Safari
Originally from Ireland, but here now 24 years, and here at the moment is near M40 near junction 4.

PQNY said:
I'm in South Wales, nestled in the beautiful valleys!

AB/DL's seem to be unusually scarce here for some reason. Either that or i've just had terrible luck encountering any.
The famous Maxine and Dereck now call South Wales home
...so that's something.
-
BW

Reactions: Safari
Berkshire here hello

Reactions: MySecretLife
W3NTBOTHWAY5 said:
The famous Maxine and Dereck now call South Wales home
...so that's something.
-
BW

Holy shit, I had no idea!! I've always wondered what it would be like to use their services, but they were all the way in England and I've never traveled more than 30 miles away on my own so I was always too scared. But now, they are literally in my neighborhood! I'm sure this is some kind of sign..

I might be a bit too nervous to go on my own though. Would rather have a friend that could go with me.

I'm in Cornwall.

I'm a little girl from West Yorkshire!

Reactions: DLJosie and Safari
South Bedfordshire and occasionally Cornwall.

South Wales 👍

east sussex

There are lots of UK-based adult babies and nappy lovers here on ADISC! It could just be my perception, but it seems there are more UK users on here than on any of the other forums. I'm in Wiltshire, and there seem to be plenty of people nearby!

Back