How long would 8 packs of diapers last for me?

DiaperDuck

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If I were to use the 8 packs of diapers everyday 24/7, how long would it last me? cause I wanted to go 24/7 but I am also trying to save money so I may get more than that in the future.

chiaochai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
really depends on which diapers youre looking at and how much you pee and whether you are planning to use them for #2 as well

to find out the number for you personally, wear 24/7 for just a couple days and count how many you use in a day. multiply that by 30 and thats about how much youll need for a month.

Last edited:

WarmAndSquishy

Mama’s most favorite boy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
You need 3-5 diapers a day for 24/7 wearing. There’s absolutely no way to go about it cheaply, sorry. You can go for cheaper medical diapers which tend to be around $40 for 30 diapers.

I absolutely can not in anyway endorse being in a wet diaper longer than 8 hours no matter how absorbent. Especially when wearing 24/7 and not allowing your body much time to breath between changes.

You’re just asking for a rash lol.

I would instead suggest choosing a week or two out of the month where you allow yourself to indulge in wearing 24/7.

Also this isn’t even getting into the harm it’s gonna do to your bladder. I was wearing 24/7 for about 2 months and now it takes me 10 minutes to pee (I went into it with the goal of making my bladder weak though).

Reactions: keepitonDL and CheekyCharlie

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The longest period of time I have spent in nappies as an adult is a fraction over four days and I needed around three for daytime and one for overnight. Going full-time 24/7 would be a very big commitment in time (changing/clean-ups additional showering/baths, additional laundry etc) and also will involve considerable expense, as well as the logistics of disposing of a continuous stream of used nappies.

I really enjoyed my first longer spell in nappies but realistically I don’t have the resources to be full-time, especially when I don’t have to be. I’m looking forward to another weekend of wearing soon, and, if the circumstances were right I would possibly consider combining a couple of weekends with the weekdays in between to make a nine-day experience - so maybe that’s something to consider to see how you get on?

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
RearZ or Tena ?
80 or 170 ?
Piece of string springs to mind

Reactions: DLmikey

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
What’s the math giving you trouble? There are so many variables such as the quantity of the diaper, your frequency of wetting, your volume of wetting, your tolerance for staying in a wet diaper, the situations in which you’re wearing, how much you’re exposing others to your diaper odors, and many more so without answering these your question isn’t answerable.

Reactions: parcelboy2

PupSpaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
DiaperDuck said:
If I were to use the 8 packs of diapers everyday 24/7, how long would it last me?
If you started with 8 packs, then only one day. 😀💡

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I use from 2 to 3 day basically !
It pretty much depends how much fluid I have !

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I use two per day and only more than that if my bowels do not cooperate with me. Right now I have 8 months supply of diapers at 2 per day.