How Long To Inactive Status?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Andysetra's thread about "away" members made me think of this. How long can you be away without your account disappearing from ADISC's database, prompting you to re-register an account? Wasn't it like 90 days or so of no logons on TBDL? I know I was away about four months or so and could no longer logon. Had to re-register and start all over as a noob. I was wondering if that changed the way ADISC is now set up, so that you drop to lurker perpetually until you return. Or, after a set amount of time has passed with your account in lurker status will it still be purged requiring a re-registration? Not that I'm planning on doing a disappearing act again anytime soon. ;) Just wanted to understand what the time limits of inactivity are now before your account completely dies, if there are time limits in effect now.

~Pramrider

Role
Private
I was away from TBDL for over a year and I still was able to use my same account. o_O

Granted I think I logged in twice during that time (just to scope this place out ;)), but yeah... I remember when I came back, Peachy just re-activated my old account.

A newbie with an account number lower than most of the regulars! :D

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Yes, I hadn't logged on at all from Sept. 2006 to Feb. 2007 and my account was dead as a doornail. I could post as a guest, but that was about it. After I registered again, I made a request to Moo to reactivate my original account. After furnishing proof I was the same user as before, he reset my join date back to the original Sept. 2005 and restored my rep score. Post count had to start over again, however.

~Pramrider

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I didn't think this was even in effect, never heard of this before.

By the way, congrats on breaking Thread 100! You're only the third (Betagame, me) to do so! A piece of ADISC history has been made!

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Accounts left inactive are never disabled. They may be hidden, after a week or two of no activity, but they can be used again, later, without you having to request reactivation for them.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Accounts left inactive are never disabled. They may be hidden, after a week or two of no activity, but they can be used again, later, without you having to request reactivation for them.
Moo, thanks for your reply to the question.

By the way, congrats on breaking Thread 100! You're only the third (Betagame, me) to do so! A piece of ADISC history has been made!
Does that make us VITs? (Very Important Thread starters):D;) jk

~Pramrider

Status
Not open for further replies.