How long in a wet+soiled pull-up to get a rash?

DipScene

Contributor
Messages
4
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I want to spend the night in my soiled and wet pull up. Its been soiled about 2 hours and I plan on keeping it on for at least 10 more. Will I get a rash and if so how soon?
 
  • Thinking
Reactions: Jorelaxed

Littlebabaprince

Est. Contributor
Messages
428
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Depends on you skin integrity. I’ve wanted to experience nappy rash as an adult but tho wearing solidly, changing and not wiping clean, I have still not accomplished this. Good luck.
 

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,152
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Just be careful. if you start to itch change right away. Use lots of barrier cream
 
Last edited:

BunnyFofo

Est. Contributor
Messages
252
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Soiled can cause rashes immediately. Wet + soiled is even worse. If you've gone two hours or more without a rash you have tougher skin than me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Freddie07601

BabyDenise

Est. Contributor
Messages
3,899
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Will you get a rash? I don't know but 12 hours in a messy diaper is pushing it to the limit in my opinion.
 

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Messages
851
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I don't use pull-ups, but it's only takes a 4 to 5hrs for me
 

ben0510

Est. Contributor
Messages
415
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I get nappy rash if I wear for an extended time, like right through the night. I get it on the top of my thigh, where in fact it left a kind of a dark patch even when it had gone. I also get it on my bum, where there is some now actually, and sometimes around my balls.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Littlebabaprince

oldpppants

Est. Contributor
Messages
350
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's probably OK to do extended time in a pee-peed diapee, baby diapee hold a lot and can last like 12 hours. But poo-poo is another thing; it can cause nasty rashes after a pretty short time; you'll notice people change poo-pooed babies right quick.
 

ReluctantAdult

Est. Contributor
Messages
225
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I have slept in soggy diapers many times and it only happened once. I had saturated the diaper and had standing urine on me for an extended time.
 

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Messages
2,273
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I can be wet for 12 hours without a problem and messy for about 3 hours. Baby Lotion, Vaseline, or a barrier cream like Desitin or similar product is essential for a messy diaper.
 

MaybeBroken

Est. Contributor
Messages
36
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Been an AB for longer than some here have been alive and ive never had a rash. I dont seek out high capacity diapers per se nor do i do anything beyond wetting. My go to are 2-tab LBKs or the megamax knock offs, the latter of which tend to last me half a day. Other types I would switch out within six hours total. But never a rash.
 

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,535
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I've only gotten a rash once and it was from being in a real messy and bile-y diaper overnight. I've recently fell asleep in a messy diaper but didn't get a rash or anything. It depends on what comes out really, the main problem is the stomach bile that is acidic.
I have creams for if I get a rash but I need to try something to be proactive about it, even though I only will be in a messy diaper at most a few hours if I don't feel it burn. I am going to try baby oil and I think it may help a bit.
 

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Messages
2,273
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
MaybeBroken said:
Been an AB for longer than some here have been alive and ive never had a rash. I dont seek out high capacity diapers per se nor do i do anything beyond wetting. My go to are 2-tab LBKs or the megamax knock offs, the latter of which tend to last me half a day. Other types I would switch out within six hours total. But never a rash.
Inquiry: 1) LBK's? 2) What brand would MegaMax knock-offs be?
 
  • Like
Reactions: MaybeBroken

MaybeBroken

Est. Contributor
Messages
36
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Frungie said:
Inquiry: 1) LBK's? 2) What brand would MegaMax knock-offs be?
LBK- little big kids
Knockoff Megamax = sunkiss masterpiece
 

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,804
Role
  1. Adult Baby
DipScene said:
I want to spend the night in my soiled and wet pull up. Its been soiled about 2 hours and I plan on keeping it on for at least 10 more. Will I get a rash and if so how soon?
Give it a try let us know what happens, then we will all have the answer. I never realized that this was an endurance sport. I’ve been doing it all wrong.
 

OldTerry

Est. Contributor
Messages
259
Role
  1. Adult Baby
No more than a hour even with sudocrem protecting my sensitive areas.
Particularly in a cloth nappy I notice this when I waddle around
 

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Messages
2,273
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
MaybeBroken said:
LBK- little big kids
Knockoff Megamax = sunkiss masterpiece
Thanks.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MaybeBroken

DipScene

Contributor
Messages
4
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
littlemoosey said:
Give it a try let us know what happens, then we will all have the answer. I never realized that this was an endurance sport. I’ve been doing it all wrong.
I ended up getting light rashes on my butt that appeared a few days after and only lasted a day or two (which is what I wanted). Maybe you can beat my record of 10 hours?
 

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,804
Role
  1. Adult Baby
DipScene said:
I ended up getting light rashes on my butt that appeared a few days after and only lasted a day or two (which is what I wanted). Maybe you can beat my record of 10 hours?
No thanks, I will not even keep a wet diaper on that long.
 
Top