How long have you gone undiapered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drek

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As someone who just gave into urges and am beginning work on to accepting them, I am curious as to how long others have gone undiapered. For what reason? Was it out of inconvenience? A SO not accepting or even forbidding it? Yourelf suppressing your urges?

I went for about eight years this last stint. I thought no one would accept me, I thought I was weird, and thought no one else shared the same views. This is a little strange for me because I usually have no problem AT ALL being myself around anyone, but for some reason I guess I thought this was crossing some kind of line. Glad I found you all, glad it's behind me.

Also, what ended your particular dry spell (no pun intended)? Was it coupled with feelings of guilt? Relief? Others?

Drek

N

noctis

I've never gone more than a few months. And those few times I was trying to repress feelings. I've learned to not only accept myself but to love myself as well. I know that wearing is one of my many needs and that need has to be supported.
Great topic!

turbo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
6 months I think I through very strange cycles will only wear for a month now then ill purge again.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
It's certainly possible that there were longer periods of diaperlessness when I was much younger, but the longest period I can recall was the first 3-4 months of college. This was not really an intentional "purge," rather I was simply overwhelmed by new surroundings, new friends, and new obligations. My routine, which for the preceding dozen years had included regular diaper use, was completely reset. It was also during those first 3-4 months (the fourth month, specifically) that I became sexually active, and pursuit of that undoubtedly had an impact.

As for what ended the dry spell: There were probably several factors, but the short answer is that I established a routine and became comfortable with it. I had time to relax again. Not only did the diapers return, but I began finding time for hobbies and other activities that had been on hold for a while.

KimbaFoxNatsume

Pokemon Trainer in, err, Training... Pants
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Despite having a diaper fetish since I was small, I never wore until last year, upon discovering I also had an adult baby side. I oddly never really had an urge to wear them before that. I remember once when I was little my mom bought me a pack of real diapers for my baby doll, but I never tried to wear one.

Frogsy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Past my childhood when I had no ability or access... then 5 years, here. I thought I could be 'normal' and semi-managed it for five years. I still fantasized about them in my mind, or craved them, but I didn't indulge for five years straight. It was directly following a purge - I mean a serious purge here, where I threw everything into a dumpster outside a random business, shaking and looking over both shoulders like I had committed some kind of felony.

Since the last time I went back (which would be about 2 years ago) I haven't purged since, thankfully. I hope I never do again thanks to the acceptance I've learned through this forum. Now I only indulge every couple of weeks in wearing a diaper, but not due to shame, just due to life and the natural ebb and flow of interests.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I went about three years following the last time my mother found my stash. After that, I decided that the benefit I was getting from it didn't make up for the potential hurt to my family of a discovery and held off until I moved out. I think what helped make that period of abstinence manageable for me was that I began to accept it more as part of me even though I wasn't acting on it with physical props. Finding that there were others like myself on the Internet during this period surely helped somewhat as well but the downside is they mostly appeared to be creepy.

Since being on my own, aside from a three month period where the desire left me entirely, I doubt I've gone longer than a month without wearing.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
In the last 6 years or so, (since I've been alone), 5 nights undiapered is my record and that only recently. Over my lifetime of 54 years, being DL since 6 there have been many years long gaps but from 18 on I'd think none longer than 6 months.

Eclectic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
The longest was between the ages of 3 and 5 when my parents were literally forcing me to use a toilet (although I remember wearing training pants so I'm not sure if that counts). Since 5, never more than a few months. Since around 25, never more than a few days and since 35 never more than a few hours (IC became worse).

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I stopped wearing for about 8 years after I got married. We started our family, having children, and I was racing a couple cars at the track.

When we moved to our present location, starting a new job and in some ways, a new life, I had Fridays off, wile my wife worked. I vacuumed and cleaned the house, all the time in diapered bliss. Now I wear most nights and several days a week.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
Since I haven't given in to these ideas yet, 21 years.

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
the longest I've gone is two years and that was because mom walked in on me one time and since she watched me like a hawk, had to wait for her to calm down about it and then some. my current stretch is about two weeks and that's because roommates refuse to go home.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I can easily go a year but that's largely because I'm a unemployed slacker. Pretty sure if I had a decent part time or full time job I'd always have some stash, but I don't want to go 24/7 outside of roleplay scenarios.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Only when I am out in public. 9 to 10 hours a day Monday through Friday, I have gone undiapered. Sometimes when I am out in public I have to use pads. I am always diapered at home.

Puffs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Well for me it chances, at times i can go days even weeks without being diapered, but sometimes i just have the urge to be fully diapered every day o,o

DeftLeppard

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
mostly when I am around my parents and occasionally when I go out in public. other than that, I'm always padded, since I have Cloth AIO's.

M

Maxx

Last long dry spell (pun intended) was maybe a couple years when my daughter boomeranged with two kids, a dog and a husband. Not enough room, and zero alone time, so of course no diapers. That also was my last purge. With a dog and a couple curious, uninhibited kids around, I couldn't be sure my stash would be secure.

LaLoneDigi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
I usually wear diapers once or twice a week, but sometimes I have the urge to wear more often. There have been times that I have worn everyday for a couple weeks. Longest break has been a month. I've never felt the need to purge. My living situation has always allowed me privacy, and I've accepted my desires fairly easily.

R

RainbowShy

I can go really long periods of time without one. Considering my situation, I try not to let it become an addiction. I'm also autistic, so usually it becomes an obsession for a while, then I get tired of it and move onto something else. I can go without being in a diaper since I'm not quite used to them yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.