How long have you been an AB for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I have had desires to be AB my whole life. Loved any opportunity to wear something that looked "babyish" and loved putting diapers on all my dolls. I played dolls till I was 17. I loved and still love shopping in the baby section. There is something about buying and using baby stuff..... Only other AB's understand it lol. I only discovered that there were others like me about two years ago. It was such a relief to finally meet others who understood me!
To cope with my desires I'd write stories and play imagination games. I'm glad I have everyone here now.

Resplasboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
My AB side has been visible for about 22 years since I first saw articles in magazines, I first started wearing diapers about 12-13 years ago, I started with fetish related things at an early age (10-12) wearing a ski suit back to front and pretending to be tied up, a memory of humiliation goes back to infant school (7-8), I needed the toilet, the teacher wouldn't let me go, eventually I ran out to the toilet, I pooped myself and came back into the classroom with my dirty pants round my ankles and tears in my eyes

LeapingLela

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Sadly I never truly "Grew out of Diapers". I was born with a weak bladder so life was difficult for me, but about the age of 13-14 I discovered the baby side of having to wear diaper and pull-ups and it gave me comfort to simply let myself drift away to a simpler time.

ScaredyCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
My early memories are blurred, so I can't be sure since when it started. I had desires to be babied at the age of 5, but I didn't think there was something wrong with me at the time. At the age of 7 (when I went to school) my desires got stronger. Until I discovered that I'm not the only (it was about 6 years ago), it was my biggest secret to everyone (except my brother, as we grew up together). Though even now I can't say I fully accepted myself (

Jbdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I actually enjoyed getting changed or rather diapered before bed when i was a wee'n of maybe 3 or 4. I remember when i was 6 my little bro was born and i would steal his huggies because for some reason 6 year old me really wanted to wear them. (I hadn't grasped stealth by this point) and i would do it again and again... And again. Caught without fail. The whole appeal never went away. Im sure my parents know, or knew and thought it was a phase or something, not understanding the nature of our respective dispositions. If i had to peg it down there was really no point i BECAME an abdl except for that gray area where i was "too old" for diapers or one of the socially established physical ages of maturity. But good question. :p im interested to know how people "got into it" later in life without havin that underlying attraction from the get go.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I was a DL as long as I can remember and I only discovered I was an AB about 4-5 years ago. I got curious about pacifiers until I actually bought one and them I bought a bottle and felt the need for plushies one day. Overtime the AB side became more comforting and I love it!

T

toujoursbb

Diaper lover since teenage, and as it is often the case I think, gradually accepted the AB part as naturally integrated in me and this occured when I hit 40 or about that time. Geeh, am I blessed to be able to have this AB side part of my life and sharable with my loving wife!

Resplasboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
@toujoursbb I have turned 40 recently, I now understand that me and bABy me, come as a package, I doubt if could be in a relationship where the other half is not interested in my AB side, since I accepted this, I have become a much happier person, freed from my shackles of shame so to speak

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I was a DL and realize I was missing my pacifier at 25. That is when I started my AB side. I have been an AB for more than 10 years now and I still enjoy it. I feel so much better accepting myself as an AB. I feel free of stress and able to relax while on my AB side.

Pampersboy827

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I started fantasizing about wearing diapers for a long time after I was potty trained (most of elementary school) and then I finally got the courage to wear one when I was babysitting in high school (sophomore year) and I've been wearing off and on for seven years

Status
Not open for further replies.