How long do you take to diaper up?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Is it all down to busyness or do you take your time and savor the moment? For me, I normally take my time and get the perfect fit. I love the art of the diaper change and look forward to it each time. I do have instances when I'm short on time and it's a quick in and out. So to answer my own question: About 15 minutes for me to do a daytime change from one diaper to the next. Nighttime diapers take about 30 minutes after shower.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GoodnitesXL21 and littledreamers333
I bet I spend a good 5 minutes to get pampered. I hav a bit of a regiment though, involving opening and lifting leak guards, setting down in front of the cabinet and standing over while I powder up, standing in front of a mirror to get the tapes just right, etc. I want to make sure I'm comfortable, my diaper is on properly to prevent shifting etc, and I have enough powder where I need it to prevent skin problems.

If I'm in public then I change as fast as I can, but if I'm home and I have time I will slow down my diaper change and enjoy it.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I mostly use disposables, and for me it often comes down to my mood. If I’m changing from one into the other, I may take as little as two minutes or so, but if I want to have more fun with it, I may take a little longer, maybe around 10 minutes or longer.

That said, on the rare occasion I use cloth, it takes me MUCH longer, as I’m both very particular about fit and pretty unskilled at pinning myself up!

About 45 seconds...

Reactions: randy1959 and RedPandaDL
It can take a fair while to get a new diaper on, seeing as how i have to wait for an opportunity to put one on while my dads asleep, and the tapes and unfolding the wings and all that is pretty loud so im always afraid im gonna wake him up by putting one on.

• Love
Reactions: ARBBB2, chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
To change and clean myself, less than 2 minutes.
Changing and cleaning the "children" is usually under 5 minutes, unless I'm changing their clothing.

Reactions: chrischrischris, activefit and BobbiSueEllen
About 5 minutes: I prepare my diaper & stuffer, lay down like a real baby, slide diaper under my bottom, up, wiggle & between it goes, down & fan out; then bottom 2 tapes up & in, get top tapes on & snuggy-snug 🤗, then get up and model my diaper. Smoosh around a bit and feel very happy about how babyish and Pampers-like it looks and feels, enjoying the tickles of a fresh, clean, soft diaper 🥰. Then I'm a very happy baby girl! 🥳🧸🍼

Reactions: diaperpatrol, Kittyinpink, partier22 and 3 others
I can undiaper, wipe down, add barrier cream, and put a new diaper on in 30-60 seconds. This comes from 12 years of wearing 24/7. My partner also wears sometimes, but takes his time, often he takes 5 mins.

I'm good at it takes me 2 minutes maybe a little less

Maybe 3 & 1/2 minutes. I have no reason to rush the diaper on

Well, luckily, I seldom have to change myself any longer. My girlfriend insists that she be the only one to change me , or occasionally her daughter or girlfriend if she's tied up doing something else. But since I only wear cloth prefolds and rubber pants, it does take a bit longer to take the wet ones and rubber pants off, clean and powder myself(if I have to do it myself), pin the fresh ones on securly-I use 2 ducky pins on each side-and pull up my rubber pants. So all in all probably 10-15 minutes depending on how much of a rush I'm in.

Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
Honestly depends on how I'm feeling and the scenario, and if I'm doing it or my gf is.
I'd say its normally done pretty quickly, but not rushed. Just tape it on regularly.

At home I just take the wet diaper off and be naked for a couple of minutes if it's not urgent. Then it takes about 2 minutes to get a fresh one on in bed, getting a good fit & having the tapes on right. In a public stall, less than a minute to pull my pants down get put a new diaper on then get my pants back up.

My best guess is less than 5 minutes but I never timed myself so I don't know.

However, I can say that I don't hurry but I don't take my time either. I try to get my diaper on a quickly as possible but ensuring a good fit.

i recently switched from pull ups to diapers so ive only put a few on, but it never really takes over a minute, sometimes i readjust the tapes once i feel how standing up feels, but yeah its a pretty quick thing

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and RedPandaDL
Probably no more than 30 seconds.

• Wow
Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
I try not to rush when diapering up, but my time depends if it's a full tape or pull up disposable diaper.
Tape: probably about 5-7 minutes both single or double diapering.(got to tape evenly)
Pull up: less than 5 minutes putting on two.

This includes wipe cleaning, powdering and cutting slits in the first diaper. I totally do prefer the crinkly wrinkly take diapers, but lately due to lack of transportation I've been getting by with a bike ride away distance CVS to get my diapers. They only sell the max absorbency pull ups, but they work just as well as an ordinary max absorbency tape diaper in my personal experiences.

Reactions: ARBBB2 and BobbiSueEllen
It used to take forever when i was new to it but now its like 60 sec or less.

Reactions: chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
Probably 2 minutes unless my stuffie helps then it's much longer .he keeps getting the tapes stuck on his fur

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and RedPandaDL
Back