How long do you keep your diaper on after use?

How long do you keep your diapers on after use?

• 1 hour

Votes: 48 27.6%
  • 2 hours

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • 3 hours

Votes: 23 13.2%
  • 4 hours

Votes: 14 8.0%
  • 5 or more hours

Votes: 39 22.4%
  • all day

Votes: 25 14.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PetPuppyAlex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
:]

If I'm wet, Ill probably keep it on all day and most likely sleep in it as well, regardless of who I'm around. A lot of people say they don't like when it gets hot and saggy. That's the best part to me!

If I've messed and have the whole day to myself, I'll keep it on all day until someone comes home. With the windows open of course *even though thats kinda tough in winter time*. It really depends. The more I've messed, the less I keep it on, for obvious reasons. I am also aware of it being unsanitary. I've only like, you know, totally and completely filled my diaper *with poop* to the point of leaking maybe twice. I wish there was a way to make poop not stink...other than chlorophyll tablets, i cant seem to find them anywhere....

When I look in the mirror, its almost impossible to NOT get turned on by looking at yourself in a saggy, yellow & brown diaper. At least for me. :]

Last edited:
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Until it's full, that is, around 6 or 7 hours. Sometimes, even after it's full, I carry it around for the same amount of time.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
As long as possible. Good diapers are expensive, I try to get the most out (in) of them.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
As long as possible. Good diapers are expensive, I try to get the most out (in) of them.

abena x plus for the win! it really depends on how 'full' it is. usually 5-6 hours. unless i'm sleeping, then its a lot more.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I've only had access to crappy diapers so only 10 minutes after a wetting and about 5 after I mess. I'm sure that will change once I can get some good diapers.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
It all depends on what I'm doing, and what kind of diaper it is. A pullup? I'll keep it on a few hours dry, then after I wet it I'll take it off. I will sometimes put a diaper on to wet it, do my thing, then take it off 5 minutes later. Sometimes I'll sleep in a wet diaper, sometimes only a couple hours.

It depends on my mood, how used it is, what it smells like, what I have to do, and who is home.

Mingus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Two or three hours, unless I sleep in it, of course. I don't mess, though (last time I did, I changed within about five minutes). And sometimes, like Abigail, I wet and do my thing and then move on.

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
:bunny: Four hours or until I notice I begin to leak. If it was a messy diaper I usually take a shower and re-diaper and change clothes. If I'm in town I go to the state park and shower in a private handicap-accessible shower for $2.00 then I re-diaper. Doesn't get better than that. :bunny: I like the feeling of being in wet and messy diapers for as long as I can be. Then feeling clean, powdered, re-diapered and snuggy, you just can't beat that. :bunny:

B

Butterfly Mage

Well... I wear my diapers overnight, so the time they are wet is variable. During the day It's usually 1-3 hours after wetting.

I'm very happy about *not* being fecal-incontinent.

catman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I ware 8 to 10 hours before I change but that is only if I am wet. If I should mess then as soon as I can change sometimes 1 to 2 hours

A

annierighthurr

I know I'm kind of a lone one here, but I am not a fan of the feeling of a wet diaper. I'll wear a dry one all day but once it's wet, I'll take it off. Sometimes yeah, I'm lazy, and sometimes I sleep in wet ones.
But usually, if it gets wet, I take it off not very long after.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Usually I'll leave it on until it's pretty much soaked, since I hate wasting diapers, especially if they're the good diapers like molicare or abena

S

soren456

I'm all over the place with wet ones. It depends on the scenario in my head.

Sometimes for hours; I just wet and go on with life as if nothing happened.

Sometimes only a short time because I'm too aroused, especially if a diaper is all that I'm wearing.

I love to wear them out and about, hiking and such, and use them and know that I can't change until I get back home.

Messy ones don't stand a chance. They are too special and too arousing. I can't keep my hands away (if you catch my drift). :D

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I wear them as long as I can...I don't usually wear diapers unless I have a while to have them on (not counting sleeping)...I have gone a whole day (at least 24 hr's) wearing one (well 2 or 3)...Some may find it gross, but I like it

If you're wondering, no, I don't get rashes

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
I have the wallgreen brand diapers, which are fine for me. They'll hold one wetting just fine without leaking. I'll continue to wear it untill i wet it a 2nd time where it'll only leak when i sit down. then i change.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I usually wear for about 12-14. A lot of that is while used, but equally I am usually asleep. I'd say quite a bit of that'll be used. But then again, often I have to finish it off when I wake up, so only two or three hours full. Just have to be careful not to leak until I can get some good diapers. But over 5 hours just used to some degree. I have tough skin, luckily.

trevorboy69

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Before, I never wanted to stay in a wet diaper after I finished up, but now I find that afterwards if I just keep it on for a few min and relax, I'll want to "go at it" again. Too many times, I'll rip the goodnite off me and then wish I hadn't done that...and if time permits, so does the cycle!

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I'm one that likes to get full use out of a diaper. Generally, I will wear to a certain point of saturation (not yet leaking) not just for one wetting. Depending on intake that can go from 2 -10 hours, or overnight.

kapi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I voted all day since I actually made it 24h in a diaper once. It surprised me too and it didnt happen again, but I consider 5+ hrs quite normal. Except maybe I wet a lot and mess right after I put it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.