How long can you stay in your used diaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxiPad89

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For me, I only pee in my diapers. Kind of depends on my mood I guess. Sometimes I'd stay in it through a second wetting, sometimes I'll change ten minutes later. I guess the longest I've ever stayed in a completely soaked diaper is two hours or so.

Maux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I think I hit 9 or 10 hours once. I normally try to get changed at least every 4 or 5 hours or so to avoid diaper rash, however, I had worn one of my night diapers over to a friend's house, figuring that if I didn't poop I could be in it for a while.

Well, we're into 40k, and that night I was attempting to get into Warmachine/Hordes(Gatormen, ftw, :) ), but to get a feel for the game we played several and with different lineups so that it lasted until like 4AM.

Fortunately, I didn't poop, but I ended up leaking pretty bad, >_>

askmelater47

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
it varies with me slightly, i always try to wear till my diaper is all the way full. I use abena's so this can take a while if i dont purposely drink more fluids. Like BlackStar I get off to wetting diapers, and so alot of times they feel so great and wonderful right until that moment after im done, then the mood changes and sometimes i just want to get out of it, but i often just tape back up and keep on going. Usually i will go anywhere between 3-6 hours before im done, but i have dragged it out to an all day event of 12+ hours in a single diaper. If i wear to work or out in public then usually ill go my whole shift or day and then an hour or so after i get home. Also i dont typically do #2(and certainly wouldnt do so at work or in public) but if im at home and decide to just say f-it and let it all out, then ill get off and shower within 30 minutes to an hour at the very most.

babypupryker

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
being honest i would probably try and stay in there as long as i was told but i know for some they would be lucky to last a few hours...depends I suppose, what you are into ab/dl for.

Furcub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
I change it when:

When I finish popo
When not hold more my wet

EmilyL

#cuteandadorable Little
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
About two hours if I am poopy but if im wet I can stay in my diaper a lot longer

If I wear just one about 4 hours at most. I can go over 8 with two. Keep in mind they're cloth and will become even more absorbent as time goes on.

Frogsy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I recently wet right before I went to sleep and I feel like that was a bad idea. After I woke up the next morning, I basically had diaper rash. Luckily it didn't last very long and I was able to walk again with comfort after a couple hours.

So probably, not more than 8 hours, lol. I'm still rather new to actually using diapers for their intended purpose at all so I'm kind of finding things out the hard way.

Cor1olis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I pretty much wear for the "wet" feeling, so I usually try to go as long as I can, until either the diaper leaks, or I have to do something where I don't want to be diapered. I'm pretty sure I've worn the same for 24 hours once after doubling up and wearing plastic pants. I'm not sure I'd do it again (if I remember correctly I may have accidentally put myself in a situation where there was no opportunity to get rid of it so I HAD to keep it on). I usually don't mess, but pretty much every time I have, I regretted it immediately and changed out no more than 10 minutes later. The smell is just too much to get away with in the house...

oleman72

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I recently wet right before I went to sleep and I feel like that was a bad idea. After I woke up the next morning, I basically had diaper rash. Luckily it didn't last very long and I was able to walk again with comfort after a couple hours.

So probably, not more than 8 hours, lol. I'm still rather new to actually using diapers for their intended purpose at all so I'm kind of finding things out the hard way.

A little baby powder and Desitin will take care of that.

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
During the day (I'm IC) I change asap.
I wear thin pads for that reason - I LIKE TO BE CLEAN... and staying in soaked diapers doesn't fit my concept of body hygiene.

During the night (I wet the bed due to my IC): I change into a fresh diaper just before bed time and shower first things in the morning and then change into my day time products.
So I change as quickly as possible

And honestly I can NOT understand how anyone would want to stay in a pooped diaper for more than -15 seconds.
(the two times in my youth/adult life where I had no choice but to mess my diaper it was one of the nastiest things ever... I felt so unclean, so gross.)

Piplup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Last Saturday I wore a Bambino for 13 hours. If I'm out all day, I wear those diapers so I can avoid public diaper changes. Otherwise, I guess my average amount of time is 4 hours.
Oh, and I don't poop in my diapers. So that's partially why I make them last a while.

Andrewgdfw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Being inco, it's not an issue of records or keeping score, to me.

Try to change when required and as soon as is practical.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like to get my diapers soggy. I'll wear one diaper almost all day with plastic pants and wet it repeatedly, I particularly enjoy when I having a flooding pee and can feel the warm pee flowing all over my crotch - I'm smooth shaved and it feels wonderful, almost orgasmic. If I have the need to poop and feel the urge to use my diaper my changing time may be immediate if is wet, and runny, but if it is 'hard logs' I have a tendency to continue wearing the same diaper for some time after that, providing the odor isn't too overpowering.

cvtinkerbellbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
When messy, I dont stay in my diapee very long, though I haven't messed in my diapees much. But when I wet I usually stay in it over night and most of the time just stay in it until its cold or I need to get up to do something.

BabyToddler

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Being a bed wetter myself I have to say 6 to 8 hours overnight. But that is when I am wearing my Bambino Bellissimo diaper or my Dry 24/7 diaper for my overnight diapers. During the daytime 2 to 3 hours because I am wearing Attends with Waistband diapers. But if it was an Abena or Bambino or Molicare or Dry 24/7 diapers, then I would have to say up to 7 hours daytime and how full the diaper is.

cgh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don't have any particular time limits. If I'm at home I'll change whenever it seems appropriate. I'll also change without fail if the diaper starts to feel uncomfortable, if I think I'm risking getting a rash or if I think wearing for any longer would result in a leak.

If I'm in public I'll usually change as soon as it's practical for me to do so. It's difficult to tell if you're becoming smelly (in the same way it's hard to sense if you have body odor), so I prefer to err on the side of caution. I'd rather smell of fresh baby powder than the alternative! :biggrin:

WildRoseBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Over 12 hours for a wet one is not unusual if I sleep in one. Durring the day they fill up faster and start clumping up sooner. Poopy ones are usually changed in less than half an hour.

tall2826

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I can stay in a wet diaper until it starts to leak after continuous use and in the rare occasion that I do mess I change immediately.

terig

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
I wear cotton at night with a booster pad, and hi backed plastic, in the morning, it's usually soaked and dragging so I change then. During the day, I wear huggies drinites, and they last all day, sort of pretty lucky I suppose, by the way, I never mess my diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.