Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
It seems so easy! Anyone have some of those shiny machines to play with?

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Just don't get your hands caught in there! Ouch! :p

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Very interesting.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I always hit info on all How It's Made shows to see if this would be on there. Female Narrator makes me sad though.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
ok someone whip the writer that came up with " And that's the bottom line." better yet just shoot him and get it over with.

supercas29

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
That video was pretty cool, although it kinda creeps me out when commercials use "blue liquid" to give you a visual demonstration on holding capacities. Not that I'd be less creeped with any other color... and red or yellow would just be kinda icky, so I guess blue isn't bad... but still. And hey, Isn't the abena video featured on XP Medical's website? seems like I saw it there a couple years ago but I haven't tried to look for it again. Also, are the Abena supers still blue, or are they all backed with white now?

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Interesting. I can see why products such as Bambinos are so expensive.

And that fluff-eliminating procedure--I wonder if it is applied to the adult equivalents. I must assume so. That's all well and good, but even Abenas didin't *quite* match my expectations for thickness and softness, let alone rise in front and back. Do such products undergo a similar flattening?

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Also, are the Abena supers still blue, or are they all backed with white now?

I'm 95% sure they are white. There was another thread with pictures and they were.

tom

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That was interesting, especially the weight difference at the end.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Fascinating video....thanks for sharing. It's always interesting to see how things are made and all the steps they go through from raw material to finished product.

~Pramrider

Status
Not open for further replies.