How is your diaper now?

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
How do cloth diapers compare with disposable comfort wise? I've never tried cloth, but it'd be nice not having to keep buying disposable. But I love how comfy a disposable feels 😊
I'm not a good person to ask because I've never really worn disposable, maybe a handful of times, not for a while, and I didn't have any of the more popular disposables that folks here comment on. I love cloth diapers because its what I was diapered in as a teen because of bedwetting, and that's when my interest first started. I have such a strong association with cloth diapers, rubber pants and comfort, sexual arousal and the sense of being naughty even at my age, that I have never been interested in trying disposables. I really enjoy the feeling of wetness that cloth diapers have plus there has always been something very erotic for me when my wife changes me and pins a fresh diaper on me.

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My Rearz diaper was so soaked when I got up I had to change which is not what I usually do because I like the feeling of my wet and messy diaper. I changed into a Rearz Air Active diaper and immediately wet and five minutes later messed my diaper. Happy Thanksgiving.

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Warning: messy diaper post, so those not interested move on to something else. Oh, my goodness, my LFB Little Trunks diaper is wet and messy. I got up this morning and while I bent down to pet our cat a huge solid poopy filled my diaper. It felt like a warm, sticky softball in my diaper, but now I am sitting here feeling a squishier mess. Believe it or not, I am going to go out jogging this morning in my messy diaper.

cappydiaperlvr

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I am in the process of pushing some poop into my diaper as I am typing. I’m sitting in my car at a gas station parking lot smoking a cigarette, people are walking by and have no idea that I’m pooping. I love it! I want to tell the female standing outside my car what I’m doing, but probably not a good idea lol. I wish I could just openly tell a random person that I am pooping in my diaper when I do it I public, which is pretty often and how I most commonly choose to poop in my diaper. I have some poop kinda stalled in my shoot , it feels great!!! I can flex my hole and it’s like a mini prostate massage.

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Warning: messy diaper post, so those not interested move on to something else. Oh, my goodness, my LFB Little Trunks diaper is wet and messy. I got up this morning and while I bent down to pet our cat a huge solid poopy filled my diaper. It felt like a warm, sticky softball in my diaper, but now I am sitting here feeling a squishier mess. Believe it or not, I am going to go out jogging this morning in my messy diaper.
Update: Back from a nice jog in my loaded diaper, and just messed again. I have been in this wet and poopy diaper now for 3 hours! Good thing I used Vaseline and Baby Magic Baby Lotion last night.

ben0510

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Update: Back from a nice jog in my loaded diaper, and just messed again. I have been in this wet and poopy diaper now for 3 hours! Good thing I used Vaseline and Baby Magic Baby Lotion last night.
May I ask what do you use vaseline and baby lotion for. what purpose?

Dome

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Currently sitting in a nearly full Northshore Air Supreme 8hr diaper. Unfortunately once it's full I won't be able to put on a fresh one.

Lyric

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
My diapers are wet right now. But I can go for awhile before I need to be changed. Just went potty some so its nice and warm.

DiaperVapor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just put on a clean Cloudrys, so it's dry atm. Dissapointed to say my diaper from last night wasn't too wet either, I'd put it on a 7pm and had an early night, and lazed around till 4pm today, and it was still not near capacity, as it was a cold day I even wore it to the store with my onesie, clothes and jersey on top of course, by the time I took it off and got in a shower, it was wet, but not that much, and that was after about maybe 3 wettings (which is low for me), I guess I must've been de-hydrated, which is unusual for me. Not tonight! I have more than enough water and juice to keep my fluids up, my diaper should be soaked by tomorrow!

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
A typical morning for me; up in a wet and messy Tykables Little Monsters diaper. Since I am not incontinent everything in my diaper is volitional. I wet during the night and messed my diaper within 5 minutes after I got up.