How is everybody amongst all this Coronavirus stuff going on?

Hah! We're back in this thread! 😜

I know that you're wondering and yes, flour is still in short supply.
So is Hibiscrub 🤬. My prescription was refused by the chemists 🤬.
I don't know if they're holding stuff back until the doctor pushes them or what. Anyway, it's in his hands, now. Not a lot that I can do (unless I nip down to the factory that's in a nearby town 😈).

Today was hot. I was late going for my afternoon nap because of the above sortings out and when I awoke, my bedroom was like an oven.
When got out of bed, I had a brain-spasm due to the heat (seizure?) Which was weird as feck and I ended up bashing my knee and arse (o' for a padded nappy!).
"Did you not have the window open?" Asked mum. I said "no" because some twat is bound to get a fire going [and I don't want the room filling with smoke, which it does anyway, due to shoddy design and building].
Although nobody did start burning, they've just started.
It's fecking boiling! Wtf?!!!
That shit needs to be banned!

Anyway, that's how I'm doing (hot and bothered).

Last edited:
My company put me on a furlough until were allowed to reopen so now I'm collecting unemployment and at nearly $3k a month what ever doesn't go to bill like rent, utilities and groceries goes towards turning the governments paper currency into gold and silver for the future, I currently have over 100oz of silver and 5oz of gold and steadily rising.

I'm doing ok. I have been an introvert for years, so I already did all of my banking, and most of my shopping online. Not much has changed for me, a few family things have had to be cancelled, but we do video chats so we won't forget what one another looks like.

I also figured this was the perfect time, to get active in social media regarding my fetish life again. So ya it's good.

Last edited:
My boss got in touch with me last week - I’m currently furloughed until June 2021.

DiscreetDL said:
I currently have over 100oz of silver and 5oz of gold and steadily rising.
Where, exactly? 🤔
😜

KittyMerriweather said:
I have been an introvert for years, so I already did all of my banking
Cripes! For a moment I thought that was a rhyming slang euphemism.
😋

Me? I thought you'd never ask 😁
Nearly the same old same old, or however that saying goes.
Mum and me continue with the lockdown procedures, but she's itching to get out (already started her walks around the block).
My arthritis seems to have expanded into my ribcage (goes great with hayfever 😜) and now my ankle's giving me jip.
But don't worry, I'll be ready for the Olympics
Ol' Limp Hicks 🤡

Last edited:
I am still okay and staying safe in isolation at home.

I've blocked up my window! Yay!

After the whole spazorama from heat, last weekish, and with continuing scorching weather (and all the noisy, little twats who aren't in school or work because they're useless), it was the obvious thing to do.

I bought some craft mounting foam panels for 16 quid as a starting point (because I'm tempted to clad my whole bedroom in the things) and used the leftover cladding from the bathroom (some if which I'd made into a canopy for my bed, if you recall, to keep the wind of my neck).
It's all stuck onto the frame with double-sided tape and I'll add screws as and when the wind blows.

Yesterday afternoon was the first test and the temperature was noticeably lower and you could sense the heat radiating from the window side (whereas previously, you were just engulfed by the heat into senselessness).

All I need now is a Spectre gunship to silence all the twats.
Anybody got a spare one that I can borrow???

well, everything is unstable and i`m usually very calm, but literally everything i do has been disrupted and it`s getting harder to ground myself. things are very difficult mentally, monetarily and also physically. i`ve been trying to meditate far more than usual and try to distract myself. i don`t really want to be here anymore. [not going to hurt myself] the bizarre events have completely messed up my sleep, worse than usual [i have narcolepsy] so i`ve been having an increasingly difficult time dealing with stress and i just keep quiet because everything is getting to me now. i don`T shiow it but i don`t know what to do. i just want things to be stable and to be able to work again

-extrovert but now i don`t want to be around anyone. it`s related to this-

Last edited:
TeddyBearCowboy said:
🧸 Hugs 🧸

How is everyone doing? I just wanted to ask folks if you all are doin' okay out there? Things are getting more than a little crazy out there with all of the Coronavirus concerns going on.

Everyday there seems to be more stuff going on with all of this. The media does not help, as you don't know what to believe or not, and there are certainly some unprecedented things happening with closures and quarantines, then supply hoarding and such.

I hope everyone is doing okay and may you all know we are a community that is here to help out and support each other.

Myself, I'm in rural America with little threats at the moment, but people are still going nuts, even here. Its a good thing I have a good stash of diapers and wipes as toilet paper is gone from the shelves and as of yesterday, seemingly even everything else. You would think the zombie apocalypse is already here. Even though I live in a rural area, it seems this is the same as is going on in much bigger cities right now.

My retirement account is in the toilet (I wish it had been in a diaper and been able to not just go down the drain) and the only certainty of things right now is uncertainty. My own parents are in a high risk category if they get it, and I am living in a country that seems to be more concerned about the politics around it than actually taking care of the disease. The governor of my state has shut down universities and public schools and basically told us all to work at home and avoid any large gatherings. My church has cancelled services for an undetermined amount of time and I expect any day to be told by my employer to go ahead and work from home. But I am hanging in there and mostly in a positive place.

I did vaccinate my cows from Coronavirus a few weeks ago, so I don't have to worry about them (lol... But I am actually not joking, the vaccine I gave them is a multi-disease vaccine which includes the strain of Coronavirus that is typical in cattle --which is not Covid-19).

I realize that others may not be as fortunate and may have bigger fears or worries going on. On the other hand, others may just be thinking this is no big deal and it is being overdone by media hype. But in any case or on whatever view you may have, it certainly is unprecedented in my lifetime as far as this happening and the associated response.

But yeah, I just wanted to ask if everyone is okay. I hope that knowing you are here with friends can help if things are getting a bit to far out there.

Gives more virtual hugs (as they are safe from the virus) 🧸 🧸🧸
Rural America - lucky you - in general I like that area much better than where I am at (always have). I am just a short distance from the Hudson river - on the New Jersey side (#2 spot for COVID-19) but actually doing o.k.
As far as income goes, I am disabled, and was collection SS and SSI anyway - and while I have heard of plenty of COVID cases, I only know one personally that had a confirmed case of it - and nothing too serious for him - no hospital even, just self-quarantine for 2 weeks. Although I think I night have had a mild case -not 100% sure... All the symptoms fit, but it only lasted about 3 days, and my wife never got sick at all, even though she if anything was around me even more than usual at the time, and is a diabetic. Also I never got a test, or even called my doctor over it so...
There was a period of time when some items seemed to not be on the store shelves, but I never had a problem getting anything...

I am still doing okay here in Derry, New Hampshire.
Except for being taken out grocery shopping yesterday, and being taken out this morning to file my 2020 Election Campaign paperwork to run for NH State Representative, I have been staying home.
Online TV watching and watching DVD's/Blu-Ray Disks.
Reading my books.
Backyard Astronomy.

Even though everything is open. People are still afraid of germs. You can actually Rob a bank with a booger on your finger.

My job is not enforcing any face masks but they say I should wear gloves even though I wash my hands every so often.

Onesieman said:
You can actually Rob a bank with a booger on your finger.
A sticky stick-up 😁

Got Hibiscrub 🖖🏻
Had to change chemists to our local Morrisons chemist, but they deliver, so that saves traipsing around the village lugging 5kg. Mum's thinking of changing, too, because the chemists in the village are crap (you have to wait at least a week for them to get your stuff).
So, this order was my first and while changing nominated chemist for the 'system' was quick and painless (over the phone, less than five minutes) and delivery was promised as 24-48hrs upon receipt, somehow, someway we missed the first delivery attempt, finding only a small note, at weekend, in the bottom of the letterbox bag saying 'or Mon' for delivery.
Mum and me were like 'wtf?!!' and 'htf?!!' and 'nobody's knocked!', since we'd both waited in for it.
And of course, come Monday, the bottom of the hill was flooded after a bit of rain, so that was scuppered.
They came today, phew! (As did my rearz inspires, whilst mum was on the phone and thought that that was my Hibiscrub 😁).

The handwringing of a missed delivery prompted me to buy a wifi doorbell (well, if mum's joining me at Morrisons, why not?).
I was hoping for a simple kinetic thing that'd trigger a phone app via wifi ( just a bing bong) thereby negating the need for batteries and plug sockets, but no. You're either buying batteries (with their running costs, and fiddliness and corrosion) or taking up valuable plug socket-space (don't know about you, but every everyday plug socket we have also has a 4-way extension on it. Enough! No more! We have too much!).

After much mental ado, I bought us a Ring doorbell 😋.
You just can't win; they'll make you pay, one way or another. It's bing-bong wrong 🤪.

Last edited:
Well I'm not worried about coronavirus. My husband had it and I never got it. I'm dealing with other crazy shit right now. I just found out that I'm BRCA 2 positive. Which means I have 50-70 % chance for breast cancer and 25-30% chance of ovarian cancer and 12% chance for pancreatic cancer. So they are sending me to a breast surgeon, running imaging on everything and talking about possibility of removing my breasts and ovaries. So yeah things are crazy.
For coronavirus I just wash my hands, wear a mask and stay away from people. But not to worried about that illness at the moment

Emmagar said:
things are crazy.
I bet they are. Sorry to hear about your woes.

Reactions: Emmagar
I've been a dysfunctional trainwreck these past couple days. Between starting my dishwasher job tomorrow and talking to myself, along with losing weight and eating better, I haven't been feeling great. I I feel as if I solely exist to benefit society and not be my own person anymore.

• Sad
Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy
DisneyDaddy99 said:
I've been a dysfunctional trainwreck these past couple days. Between starting my dishwasher job tomorrow and talking to myself, along with losing weight and eating better, I haven't been feeling great. I I feel as if I solely exist to benefit society and not be my own person anymore.
Offers hugs
🤗

I understand your feelings. While it doesn't make them better, you should know you are not alone. Although it feels good to help others, sometimes too much of helping others without looking out for oneself can cause some substantial depression.

Try finding, or if it can't be found, then making time for yourself. Even if it is just a few minutes or a half hour. Take care of yourself as you help take care of others.

BTW... sometimes this whole Covid thing seems so far out there... that is, until you have several members of your extended family (cousins) that get it, with some ending up in the hospital on ventilators struggling to survive. Thank heavens they have survived, but they are not out of the woods yet.

It pisses me off when people who are 10 feet tall and bullet-proof don't give a crap about taking precautions and go to stores not wearing masks or social distancing. That is precisely how my extended family member got it, working at a store as a sales clerk. Somehow, someone exposed her to it, whether through not wearing a mask, being asymptomatic, or through whatever means, they came into the store and somehow she was infected.. Then, after she got it, her husband and family members got it, then transferred it to her parents, who gave it to their othre children, and exposed their 80+ year old grandparents, which thankfully did not get it, but were quarantined for over two weeks. All in all there were around ten or more family members that tested positive and got the disease.

Soooo... for the A-holes (sorry, but this is personal) who think that because this is a country founded on freedom that they don't have to wear a mask or social distance when out and about... I get that you have a freedom to choose your behavior. But, stop thinking of yourself and justifying that wearing a mask is somehow hurting your freedom and rights as an American citizen, and wake up to the fact that your behavior is nothing more than being selfish and inconsiderate of the effects that it could have on other innocent people who are susceptible to getting the disease.

Who knows, perhaps the susceptible person might even be YOU! The family members that were hospitalized were under 60, and the one most effected had no underlying medical conditions, and yet damn near lost her life over it.

This isn't about politics. It is about being human and having compassion for others. Is wearing a mask when shopping and in public places so much to ask? For heavens sake, is it too much to ask to take a few minor steps to protect others and yourself?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: DylanLewis, Lyokodl and Drifter
TeddyBearCowboy said:
Is wearing a mask when shopping and in public places so much to ask?
It was always going to be hard for the spoilt brats.
I did my shopping, today, and I was one of only a handful wearing protection. At least it's not how it was in the early days of the crisis, when derisory looks and giggles were often forthcoming.
My mum had to go out for her first time in months and she wasn't happy with the lackadaisical behaviours of others.

I suppose we're at the point where we can now say to others, "you're supposed to wear a protective mask, not a Halloween mask, numbskull!"

Last edited:
Reactions: DylanLewis
I just want this whole situation to be over and I hope that everything gets better. I already live in a crapsack world.

ade said:
I did my shopping, today, and I was one of only a handful wearing protection.
On top or on the bottom? :D

I, too, was among the minority for wearing a mask while shopping. Everyone kept whatever other protection they were wearing hidden.

Reactions: DylanLewis
Back