How I Became an ABDL

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGItzApple

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
It all started when I was 12. I had a major diaper fetish and would use anything as a diaper. When I had turned 13 it went away for a month and came back, even worse. I started to take my younger siblings diapers and would use them when I was home alone. When I turned 14 I ordered a sample pack of Tena diapers and wore them when I was home alone. I had a couple packs of samples that summer. I was wearing one and a babyish feeling hit me. I grabbed a bottle my brother had in the cabinet and waited for my parents to leave for work. Once they left I filled the bottle with warm milk and laid down and started suckling on it. At that time I though adult babies were stupid and wanted nothing to do with them. I realized I was becoming an adult baby after I finished that bottle and I started freaking out. I laid down and felt like crying, because I didn't want to be an adult baby. I panicked but felt super tired so I fell asleep. I woke up because I wet the diaper. That had never happened before, and it started to scare me. I then began to order baby stuff online like pacifiers and some baby clothing. As I got older I began to wear that stuff more often. Before I knew it I owned a house and I owned a bedroom and a baby room (for myself). I got married and it took all my courage to tell my wife that I was an adult baby. She said she didn't care at all and I felt relieved. She told me she was taking some of my diapers too and was trying them to become an adult baby so I would be more comfortable. This is all of my life of becoming an ABDL, I hope you enjoyed!

Mattew

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Howdy. Welcome to the site. Thanks for sharing your story. If you have time, you might also post an introduction in the Greetings / Introductions section.

Status
Not open for further replies.