How hear still wets the bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexande

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I'm 51 and I'm a bed wetter most of my adult life living in a sham hiding my problem.
snecking my diapers in and out. Midnite laundry plastic sheets, pads. Fealing like a freak.
since my M, D told me that made in my size for a reason I do not feel soo bad and stop hiding.
overtime I buy the best diapers and grow to like wear them now and yes I'm a diaper lover and fine with that.

Reactions: Wetshisbed
I was never a bed wetter until last summer when I became totally bladder and bowel incontinent from a ruptured disc in my lower back. Now I am wetting the bed every time I am asleep and frequently wake up with a mess in my diaper.

I feel sorry for the both of you, Tundra do you not feel any sensation at all when you mess at night?
Sorry to ask the question, I'm just curious.

I wet the bed every night. I am 56

Not to criticize you on your topic title, but should it be "Who here" still wets the bed?

I wet the bed probably 5-6 times a week. Not enough to completely soak a premium diaper but enough to fill the front of it.

Reactions: chamberpot
I still wet the bed , have off and on all my life, now more on then off but I am well diapered every night and the bed is protected from leaks.. sometimes I know I am wetting and sometimes i just wake up soaked, usually have my morning pee before I get up anyway.

Reactions: PeeJayTee and Wetshisbed
I wet the bed last night - just checked its still soaking wet :love:
I dont wet by accident - a few times a year I will wet the bed for fun...
I will love crawling into my soggy bed to night.... most likely wont change the bedding until the weekend :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wetshisbed and chamberpot
chamberpot said:
I still wet the bed , have off and on all my life, now more on then off but I am well diapered every night and the bed is protected from leaks.. sometimes I know I am wetting and sometimes i just wake up soaked, usually have my morning pee before I get up anyway.
I am the same way

Crinklesounds said:
I feel sorry for the both of you, Tundra do you not feel any sensation at all when you mess at night?
Sorry to ask the question, I'm just curious.
Sometimes I wake up while I am in the middle of messing my diaper and I will get up and change, but there are also times when I am dead asleep and don't even know I messed myself until I wake up. As far as sensation goes, I will get at most 5 seconds notice that I am about to mess myself and that is when I am awake. I only know that I am messing myself while sleeping if I am in a light sleep.

Reactions: Crinklesounds
8/20
I will love crawling into my soggy bed to night.... most likely wont change the bedding until the weekend :)
8/21
the bed was still wet (not soaked but wet) last night when I went to bed
I woke up and peed 3 time in the bed - slept great
5:30AM when I peed the 4th time just before getting out of bed I was actually laying in a small puddle
IMG_1323.JPG

just got home and check the bed it is still soaked (the puddle is gone - but it is soaking wet)
cant wait to go back to bed tonight ;)

It's pretty inconsistent. I don't wet the bed every night, or even every week, but enough that I feel better wearing a diaper. Wetting can happen while I'm sleeping. I have IBS and get frequent diarrhea and I usually wake up just before I have to poop but by the time I'm even conscious enough to get out of bed it starts coming out.

8/20
8/21
5:30AM when I peed the 4th time just before getting out of bed I was actually laying in a small puddle
View attachment 34997

just got home and check the bed it is still soaked (the puddle is gone - but it is soaking wet)

8/22
the bed was only damp when I went to sleep last night
i peed shortly before going to bed in my diaper so
didnt wake up until 5AM needing to pee

8-22.jpg
still pretty wet now at almost noon :p

I missed sleeping in a wet bed - so may hold it until i go to bed to night....

The bedroom is starting to smell some :love:, currently planing on doing was Sunday....

rdadvb59 said:
8/20
8/21
View attachment 34997

8/22
the bed was only damp when I went to sleep last night
i peed shortly before going to bed in my diaper so
didnt wake up until 5AM needing to pee

View attachment 35016
still pretty wet now at almost noon :p

I missed sleeping in a wet bed - so may hold it until i go to bed to night....

The bedroom is starting to smell some :love:, currently planing on doing was Sunday....
this morning :)
I peed alot last night
peed got up ant took this picture - the bed was so soaked it took about 5min to absorb the puddle
(I have a a water prof mattress cover than a 3" mattress topper & sheets on my bed - so the mattress actually stays dry)
I have wet the bed every night this week - my bed room has that old dry piss smell - :love:
IMG_1337.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back