How hear still wets the bed

jeffeybug

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I'm 51 and I'm a bed wetter most of my adult life living in a sham hiding my problem.
snecking my diapers in and out. Midnite laundry plastic sheets, pads. Fealing like a freak.
since my M, D told me that made in my size for a reason I do not feel soo bad and stop hiding.
overtime I buy the best diapers and grow to like wear them now and yes I'm a diaper lover and fine with that.

Tundra1975

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I was never a bed wetter until last summer when I became totally bladder and bowel incontinent from a ruptured disc in my lower back. Now I am wetting the bed every time I am asleep and frequently wake up with a mess in my diaper.

Crinklesounds

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I feel sorry for the both of you, Tundra do you not feel any sensation at all when you mess at night?
Sorry to ask the question, I'm just curious.

ST50

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I wet the bed every night. I am 56

12srepaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Not to criticize you on your topic title, but should it be "Who here" still wets the bed?

Alongtimedl

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I wet the bed probably 5-6 times a week. Not enough to completely soak a premium diaper but enough to fill the front of it.

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
I still wet the bed , have off and on all my life, now more on then off but I am well diapered every night and the bed is protected from leaks.. sometimes I know I am wetting and sometimes i just wake up soaked, usually have my morning pee before I get up anyway.

rdadvb59

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I wet the bed last night - just checked its still soaking wet :love:
I dont wet by accident - a few times a year I will wet the bed for fun...
I will love crawling into my soggy bed to night.... most likely wont change the bedding until the weekend :)

Last edited:

DiaperedRider

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I still wet the bed , have off and on all my life, now more on then off but I am well diapered every night and the bed is protected from leaks.. sometimes I know I am wetting and sometimes i just wake up soaked, usually have my morning pee before I get up anyway.
I am the same way

Tundra1975

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I feel sorry for the both of you, Tundra do you not feel any sensation at all when you mess at night?
Sorry to ask the question, I'm just curious.
Sometimes I wake up while I am in the middle of messing my diaper and I will get up and change, but there are also times when I am dead asleep and don't even know I messed myself until I wake up. As far as sensation goes, I will get at most 5 seconds notice that I am about to mess myself and that is when I am awake. I only know that I am messing myself while sleeping if I am in a light sleep.

rdadvb59

Est. Contributor
Role
8/20
I will love crawling into my soggy bed to night.... most likely wont change the bedding until the weekend :)
8/21
the bed was still wet (not soaked but wet) last night when I went to bed
I woke up and peed 3 time in the bed - slept great
5:30AM when I peed the 4th time just before getting out of bed I was actually laying in a small puddle
IMG_1323.JPG

just got home and check the bed it is still soaked (the puddle is gone - but it is soaking wet)
cant wait to go back to bed tonight ;)

Rave1

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Incontinent
It's pretty inconsistent. I don't wet the bed every night, or even every week, but enough that I feel better wearing a diaper. Wetting can happen while I'm sleeping. I have IBS and get frequent diarrhea and I usually wake up just before I have to poop but by the time I'm even conscious enough to get out of bed it starts coming out.

rdadvb59

Est. Contributor
Role
8/20
8/21
5:30AM when I peed the 4th time just before getting out of bed I was actually laying in a small puddle
View attachment 34997

just got home and check the bed it is still soaked (the puddle is gone - but it is soaking wet)

8/22
the bed was only damp when I went to sleep last night
i peed shortly before going to bed in my diaper so
didnt wake up until 5AM needing to pee

8-22.jpg
still pretty wet now at almost noon :p

I missed sleeping in a wet bed - so may hold it until i go to bed to night....

The bedroom is starting to smell some :love:, currently planing on doing was Sunday....

rdadvb59

Est. Contributor
Role
8/20
8/21
View attachment 34997

8/22
the bed was only damp when I went to sleep last night
i peed shortly before going to bed in my diaper so
didnt wake up until 5AM needing to pee

View attachment 35016
still pretty wet now at almost noon :p

I missed sleeping in a wet bed - so may hold it until i go to bed to night....

The bedroom is starting to smell some :love:, currently planing on doing was Sunday....
this morning :)
I peed alot last night
peed got up ant took this picture - the bed was so soaked it took about 5min to absorb the puddle
(I have a a water prof mattress cover than a 3" mattress topper & sheets on my bed - so the mattress actually stays dry)
I have wet the bed every night this week - my bed room has that old dry piss smell - :love:
IMG_1337.JPG

Last edited: