How have you open up to your inner "little"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

972T

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
What I want to know is how those of you who at one point where in denial about being littles were able to finally accept that side of yourselves?

I myself know that I've been denying that part of me forever. I suffer from this binge/purge cycle. One day I want to embrace it but don't know how to even start and the next day my mind just finds a way of convincing me is a terrible idea and I should just quit it. And then weeks later it happens all over again.

So if you want to share your experiences about it I'll love to hear them. I also understand that for others they might haven't gone throught that denial and just accept it right away or fairly quickly. Maybe, I don't really know. That's why I'm making this thread. I want to actually know more about everything.

I do have thoughts about it and quitting but it’s more out of random than just one day i really feel it and other days just wanting to stop. I am thankful for my S/O cause she has helped tremendously with encouraging me to do it and to let me know everything is fine. But honestly. If you love it and such. Just be yourself. For many years i was in denial about it and also in denial and always wondering why. But i wish the best for you :)

I bottled it up for so long that 3 weeks ago i came on here and joined reddit and just posted to everyone about what i was up to in little space.

That allowed me to understand all the seemingly fragmented parts of my life (femininity, love of cute animals / blankies / tidiness / cute music and movies / diapers / pyjamas etc.) as an expression of my inner child, and also helped me understand where it all came from.

A mommy who found me shortly after i posted also helped me to process it all and connect the dots.

Last edited:
I used to worry about what other people would think, but I came to the conclusion if they don't like it, or understand, or spread rumors, their not my friends, they don't love me. They DON'T want the very best for me, and I DON'T want them as a friend.

For me it was a matter of being AB/DL for many years. It seems to get easier to accept the more one engages.

It's been hard for me to do so...I am definitely not into DD/LG type relationships at all. They really make me feel uncomfortable personally. (No offense to anyone who is in one though!! It is just not my thing personally. Everyone should do what makes them happy!) But then I discovered that CG/L is something that has a name as well...which fits me much more accurately. I've always been rather childish because im autistic and traumatized but just enjoying it in a non-sexual way (also again; I respect anyone though who does do it sexually) and telling myself "its okay...it makes you happy and calm; so its okay!" has been very hard but helpful.

Reactions: crooke3
i was a switch for the most part of it. i only came to acceptance this June. I just figured, I have anxiety, depression, bad self care. i couldn't possibly be responsible for a life of a little, i figured since i portrayed the qualities of being a little, id just come to terms with it and be a little. i wanted to be a big because my mentality - male = big and female = little. so yea, it was hard to come to terms in the beginning but i finally got to it.

Reactions: crooke3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back