Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
I have a chance to get the molicare diaper and wounding how good are and if their cloth or plastic back to them. My insurance is going pay for this brand if want to get from the place I go through.

Molie's are very nice diapers ! I don't think anyone here would turn their noses at them.

Yeah, it's a very good brand.

The molicare super plus used to be a very good nappy but here in the UK they discontinued them, replacing them with an inferior cloth backed product. They are marginally better than many of the cloth backed nappies available but still have all their inherent faults. Not sure if the originals are still available in certain markets though. Tena are slowly bringing back plastic backed nappies due to a drop in sales and assume that Molicare will follow suit at some point, although maybe not for a year or two as they made the change a little while after Tena. Until then I certainly won't be exercising my spending power at Molicares door!

hi monkeypuzzler

where are you getting your tenna plastic from or do you know where i can get them from as i cant seem to find any that don't cos tan arm and a leg

Should get super plus or should just get the regular one? I'm really not to fan of having purple diaper but if there good so be it.

The Molicare Super Plus is my diaper of choice. I consider them excellent in just about every way.

Although I can't really comment on the regular one's, the purple isn't at all unpleasing to the eye. It's a light purple that I actually prefer to white. :)

The traditional purple Molicare super plus is worth trying if you can get it. Although not the most absorbent in the upper tier of non-AB-speciality nappies, it's pretty good and it has a low SAP to pulp ratio so it is quite firm and doesn't go squishy when wet. The plastic backing is thin and soft, I find the fit comfortable, the inner standing leakguards are excellent and the tapes generally sound. I always keep some in stock here.

I hope can get them soon because I could use a good diaper to wear on like last few brand I tried.

Super plus is a good night time diaper, rank slightly lower than Abena 4
Regular is a good quality daytime diaper.

Haven't tried the Super Plus, but I did try a cloth backed one that escapes my memory, as well as their pullups. They were ok, although a bit cheap, so to say. They felt way too squishy and flopped around easily. I'll try the super plus someday.

jamesrocks said:
hi monkeypuzzler

where are you getting your tenna plastic from or do you know where i can get them from as i cant seem to find any that don't cos tan arm and a leg

Hello James, if your in the UK then you can get them from nappiesrus.co.uk, who currently have limited stocks of the classic Tena slip for £17.99 a pack. I have heard rumours that the new active fit will available in the UK from March.

The plastic backed Molicare Super Plus is my favourite diaper. Good absorbency and they are very soft and comfortable.

I just ordered a case of these from AMAZON, thanks to the reviews. Anyone know how they compare to Northshore super plus plastic?

shortsub said:
I just ordered a case of these from AMAZON, thanks to the reviews. Anyone know how they compare to Northshore super plus plastic?

I use both the Molicare Super Plus and the Northshore Supremes regularly, and for different purposes. The Molicares used to be one of the most absorbent diapers available, but recently there has been an outcropping of diapers with much higher capacity, like the Northshores (and Dry 24/7, A+, and all the AB/DL brands). But a good diaper is a good diaper, and the Molicare Super Plus remains a good diaper for those times when you want something a bit more discreet. Not everyone would feel comfortable wearing them as a daytime diaper at the grocery store, but I do, and they're much more discreet than the Northshores.

Where the Northshores excel is in value per ounce. They'll hold an honest-to-goodness 3-4 pounds of liquid not by getting all puffy, but by wicking the wetness throughout the entire diaper. They're my favorite diaper, and arguably the most quietly competent high-capacity diaper on the market today. But for those times when you don't need a diaper to hold a metric tonne, the Molicare is one of my go-to diapers.

-RMS

I only can get the molicare at the moment and if good as everyone say great to hear and thank you.

The Super Plus is my new favorite I have bought Super Dry Kids, Abena L4s and Molicares are my absoulute favorite .. I have problems with the tapes sometimes but that comes with every brand.

I hope you love them if you decide to get them :)

I'm getting the molicare comfort plus one instead at the moment.

I never used those let me know how they are :)

I'll let all know when try them as soon can get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back