How Easily Can You Go In A Diaper

How hard is it to go in a diaper in general?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Ummm, not hard at all.

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH, see! :D

M

Mako

It's usually pretty easy for me, only issues i have is when I'm lying down I have to point 'myself' down to prevent leaks, which is the only time its more difficult.

S

soren456

Easy as using the potty.

I've never understood why it's such an issue with so many people.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It's quite easy, its not a problem for me to go in one in really any situation.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I usually don't have a problem, even in bed. It's usually a case of mind over matter, or potty training, in this case.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Easy as using the potty.

I've never understood why it's such an issue with so many people.
Your not used to using diapers at first since you been trained for years to not willing go the the bathroom "on yourself". But after the first few you really get used to it then its like riding a bike. Unless your one of the few that actually don't like using diapers at all.

Role
Diaper Lover
yeah, its pretty easy for me
especially at night, i think i've trained myself to wet my bed whenever i have a diaper on... that might sound weird but whenever i have a diaper or just cotton briefs (not so much as with diapers) on i will wet the bed. but when i wear boxers i dont

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I have a very hard time while lying down.
Wetting while sitting is kind of easy, but still a bit tricky for me.
Wetting while standing is way too easy.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Sissy
I meant to click "I can go OK" but I accidentally clicked the "Little Drips" one D:

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
As long as I'm not lying on my back, i can pee very easily. Actually...almost too easily haha. It's almost like as soon as I slip into a diaper my brain flicks a little switch and I'm good to go.

I have a VERY strong bladder and can hold for extremly long periods of time (you really didn't need to know that though)

englandfan13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I can go easily. both number one and number two were easy after the first few times. for those of you that find it hard don't sweat it, it becomes real simple soon enough

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
When I first started It was very hard for me to do but I practiced alot and now I can go on command but now the other thing I want to work on is #2.

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I don't have any real problem, sometimes i gotta shift how I'm sitting though

B

Butterfly Mage

Well... there's not a choice for folks with moderate incontinence where sometimes it's way too easy to go and other times it more like a normal/uninjured person.

Status
Not open for further replies.