• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

how early should i order diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taiance

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
so, my parents are going to Vegas for about 5-9days(haven't really told me the exact days). so my parents are leaving me home alone for that time tho my step sister will still be here and she is busy working most of the time and she usually minds her own business. I am looking at ordering diapers off the internet.so how early should i order them so they arrive around halfway threw. Also what kind should i order?

i am also from alberta canada.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would guess to order them around 2 days before hand.

S

secretdl26

For you, in Alberta, here are some estimates depending on where you ship them from.

West Coast USA: 4-6 days
East Coast USA: 6-8 days
Central USA: 2-4 days
Within Canada: 2-4 days

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
For you, in Alberta, here are some estimates depending on where you ship them from.

West Coast USA: 4-6 days
East Coast USA: 6-8 days
Central USA: 2-4 days
Within Canada: 2-4 days
For those though...It depends on who ships them, what shipping thing they use, when they actually ship, whether there will be delays or not, etc...

S

secretdl26

For those though...It depends on who ships them, what shipping thing they use, when they actually ship, whether there will be delays or not, etc...
I know, just wanted to give Taiance a decent estimate.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
If you could afford the over night shipping, then you would be sure it would arrive in a day or two. Otherwise, I would order two days before they left.

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
yea, but overnight shipping on diapers is outrageous. when i ordered 3 bags, they wanted like $110 for overnight shipping. that's twice what i paid for the diapers.

i would order now. or ask them when they are gonna be gone, but dont make it sound like your too excited

Status
Not open for further replies.