Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
So..latly iv gotten the urge to do more then just wet my diapie. But iv always been timid about messing cus of the 'Mess' and the smell... I was wondering, of thouse who do mess there nappies, what's it like? Do you clean right away? What are some of yours tips for someone who is first trying it?

Thanks to all that answer -Anna

atechno

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
My advice would be to wait until you get an opportunity where you know you'll have plenty of time to enjoy it and then deal with it without being disturbed by others. Also be prepared for a lengthy cleanup; a shower is usually needed, and think of how you're going to dispose of it.
Your recent diet will greatly affect the smell and feel; it can vary.
It's alright to enjoy it for a while before changing, but I wouldn't leave it more than half an hour or so. If you can, put some sort of barrier cream on.
Finally, just enjoy. If you into AB or regression at all, then the act will help you feel very babyish.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Try it and find out. Generally not my thing, but lots of others here enjoy it.

Last edited:

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
So..latly iv gotten the urge to do more then just wet my diapie. But iv always been timid about messing cus of the 'Mess' and the smell... I was wondering, of thouse who do mess there nappies, what's it like? Do you clean right away? What are some of yours tips for someone who is first trying it?

Thanks to all that answer -Anna

Anna,

To me this is it in a few words: gruesomely awful smelly nasty dirty grouse despicable and utterly unlikable.
Personally I can NOT understand how anyone can really like it.
I'm urinary incontinent and wear diapers / pads 24/7 - and I would prefer not to HAVE to sit in my urine for sometimes too long.
But excrements? seriously? sticking around my body? no thanks.
happened like twice in my youth/adult life when I had like diarrhea and was luckily diapered anyhow... but honestly I had to shower for what seemed the better part of two hours before I felt remotely clean again.
I wish there would have been something like mind-bleach so I'd not remember anything about it.

I guess that sums up my feelings about messing pretty completely.

chamberpot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
pay not attention to the nay sayers about messing , try it and if you hate it then your all done with it, personaly I find it totally awesome to have a nice mess, you will find a way to make clean up a breeze, if you find you do enjoy it.. you'll never know till you try.

L

Lozza1979

The smell is awful and you will need to shower after.You wont get clean using loo roll and/or baby wipes.You will need to tip the mess into the toilet to help lessen the smell in the trash can.Seems rather pointless if your mess is just going to end up in the toilet anyhow.I tried it once and the smell was enough to make me regret it.Have fun.

Paxe

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Messing is blissful! Everyone enjoys doing a poo - it's satisfying, rewarding and we're just programmed to enjoy our bodies' creative efforts. Using a potty, you have to hold it in until you are ready, sit there until you've finished which encourages you to rush it and then the physical sensation comes to a sudden end the moment the waste leaves your bowels. Using a nappy, not only can you enjoy letting things happen naturally at your body's own pace, the enjoyment lingers as the waste is all there against your bottom, a warm, sticky, tactile reminder of your achievements. Finally, once you're completely refreshed and relieved, you get another round of satisfaction as you clean it up, replacing the waning pleasure of being mucky with one of being fresh as a daisy. If you're on your own, the smell isn't a big deal. Sure, messy nappies ARE smelly, but using the potty can be quite a smelly experience too so I don't see why people make such a point about it.

Prepare for cleanup before you start. Don't try using suppositories or marshmallows to make yourself go, just let things happen naturally. If you don't need to go, never mind, try again another time. If you do, don't be shy, just let it all happen when you feel the urge. It might feel 'naughty' the first few times but that's because you're conditioned not to poo in your pants, you'll soon get used to the idea that it's OK because you're wearing a nappy. Relax, try a few different positions, stand, squat, put one leg up, see what helps you get all your solid waste out comfortably. There's no need to rush, but when you've finished, clean up straight away. Don't fear the cleanup - it's not that difficult and so what if it's a big sticky mess? It can all be wiped and washed away, leaving you a nice clean bottom again. Enjoy yourself!

blablafreckenlover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
If you plan on changing out of it asap then you can get away with toilet paper or baby wipes to clean up. If you want to play around a bit though plan on taking a shower and febresing the area you played around in. The best thing to wear after you changed out of a messy diaper is another diaper this'll help pick up the pieces you might've missed. Another piece of advice is to take it like diving into a pool. It's better to jump in then to ease you way in slowly so as soon as you finish messing go ahead and plop down on it to get it over with. Otherwise though just wing it have fun and if you don't like it it's not a necessary part of the experience.

irnub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Without interjecting too much opinion into this, how it feels (and your experience) will be completely dependent on consistency of the BM. Generally speaking: the firmer it is, the better the cleanup will be and the less the smell will get out.

Plan on taking a shower, though if it's relatively firm, cleanup can be handled with some wipes. Also make sure you bag the diaper right away and get it out into the trash asap.

Monkeypuzzler

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wear 24/7 and for about 18 months have used my nappies for 90% of my soiling.

I would second what Paxe has said with regards to the sensations and attitudes to soiling.

I would like to add a few tips on how I deal with the clean up and disposal.

Firstly I keep pubic hair trimmed fairly short and that helps massively. Not shaved though as that can be quite irritating.

I don't know if Huggies wipes are the same accros the pond but in the UK they are very thick and strong and make for an easy clean up.

Lastly I use the film from a nappy wrapper to dispose of soiled nappies (don't use the bin as it needs emptying too quickly as not big enough). I just cut off a bit from the cassette each time and knot it off and put it in the kitchen bin. I use Sangenic cassettes and they don't emit any smell whatsoever, when i empty the kitchen bin after about 3 days there is never any smell to speak of.

Foley

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Do not keep soiled diapers in your home and especially not in your kitchen.

Monkeypuzzler

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Why would that be Foley?
As I said the wrapper cassette I use is VERY efficient and no smell ever escapes - if there were any health concerns from such rubbish then surely the first sign would be a smell of some description?

Even if that was not the case my kitchen bin has a stainless steel outer with a plastic bin inside that, which is lined with a black rubbish bag. As such with the lid closed a quite effective seal is formed. The only smell that I could mention as noticeable when emptying the bin is from emptying my ash tray in there (no food waste, as all waste I create can be composted).

EPO1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Messing is blissful! Everyone enjoys doing a poo - it's satisfying, rewarding....

actually NO.

I hate the damn stuff inside of me (the poop) and I certainly utterly DISLIKE the ACT of Shitting. it's grouse. it smells, and without wet wipes or a bidet (I've got one at my home luckily, had it installed) its hard to get really CLEAN. The stupid scraping with the toilet paper... the waste, the mess.
No thanks.
if there'd be a way to simply (without side effects) get rid of this bodily function - I'd have it done.

Sure, once it's over, it's better... but the actual process of taking a dump, seriously NOT nice, not satisfying, not rewarding.

Scaramouche

Lover of Life, Singer of Songs
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
It's an individual choice and you will have to try it to see if you like it. For me, the actual process felt good, but the cleanup was awful so I probably won't do it again. Your profile says you're 18 so you still live at home? It does smell and if you choose to do it, you will need to get rid of the evidence ASAP. The day I did it the dog had thrown up and it was garbage day the next day, so it went unnoticed.

LittlePony

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
actually NO.

I hate the damn stuff inside of me (the poop) and I certainly utterly DISLIKE the ACT of Shitting. it's grouse. it smells, and without wet wipes or a bidet (I've got one at my home luckily, had it installed) its hard to get really CLEAN. The stupid scraping with the toilet paper... the waste, the mess.
No thanks.
if there'd be a way to simply (without side effects) get rid of this bodily function - I'd have it done.

Sure, once it's over, it's better... but the actual process of taking a dump, seriously NOT nice, not satisfying, not rewarding.

Everyone has a different opinion. You've made your opinion clear several times. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Personally, I love messing.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Personally, I like messing. I find it enjoyable and very babyish.

lokithegirlysergal

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Incontinent
Thank you all so much for your answers and advise on messing, you all (exept epo1, for which I still respect your opinion and thank your for posting) have convinced me to give messing a try and get more out of each one of my diapies. Any more advice would be kind and again I thank all that really went out to give good advise. With love -Anna

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Anna,

To me this is it in a few words: gruesomely awful smelly nasty dirty grouse despicable and utterly unlikable.
Personally I can NOT understand how anyone can really like it.
I'm urinary incontinent and wear diapers / pads 24/7 - and I would prefer not to HAVE to sit in my urine for sometimes too long.
But excrements? seriously? sticking around my body? no thanks.
happened like twice in my youth/adult life when I had like diarrhea and was luckily diapered anyhow... but honestly I had to shower for what seemed the better part of two hours before I felt remotely clean again.
I wish there would have been something like mind-bleach so I'd not remember anything about it.

I guess that sums up my feelings about messing pretty completely.

A good point. I myself have bowel incontinence, along with urinary incontinence, and my having Cerebral Palsy makes it more difficult to clean myself up after I mess myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.