How does your name represent you .

OmiOMy said:
A KATSUSHIKA HOKUSAI PAINTING imsorryIgetexcitedwhenIseehisstufflol
It’s a perfect work of art

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I love comics and booster gold is one of my favorite superheroes. He just doesn't get much love

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ThePaddedTurtle
boostergold said:
I love comics and booster gold is one of my favorite superheroes. He just doesn't get much love
he really doesn't

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and boostergold
anned =ANonymous NED

TheGazelle said:
I was a runner in high school and still do run. I was given the nickname in high school
Mine is one of the names my mama called me while growing up. Before the age of 12 she used to call me Dubbyboy

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
Mine is my childhood nickname but I threw in a Z at the end because putting a Z at the end of anything is cool dude. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, JOCKMAN, ShyBoo81 and 1 other person
My is pretty simple: there was a baby doll line called crib life that i REALLY liked the concept of and it was pretty much my awakening point as a little.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and littledub1955
Eh, I like baking, and working with dough. Always had food service jobs, though most of it's been production, not really any chef stuff.

Just kind of needed a name that was unique from my other online tags.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, littledub1955, Weatheronthe8s and 1 other person
Basically, my name came about from the stupidest of ways. Basically, I wanted to make a Weather Channel youtube channel. However, I couldn't think of a name. But one day, I was sitting in 8th grade algebra class and decided on Weatheronthe8s, because of the Local on the 8s. That's what I named the channel and the name has kinda stick since, despite my interest in weather being much less now due to a lack of interesting weather recently. I may change it to something else in the future. Sometimes I will go by Stuffonthe8s. Even my youtube channel isn't really TWC anymore. It's more like PBS and stuff like that these days. I haven't been uploading to it recently though due to my mental health and PBS Kids, my most consistently performing videos, has been going downhill for some time to the point that I could only find 1 local program break a day after the last showing of Arthur. I need to go back and watch some more though instead of feeling obligated to record it, since I will probably never find the station ID I've been dying to see again for the past over 10 years.

• Love
Weatheronthe8s said:
Basically, my name came about from the stupidest of ways. Basically, I wanted to make a Weather Channel youtube channel. However, I couldn't think of a name. But one day, I was sitting in 8th grade algebra class and decided on Weatheronthe8s, because of the Local on the 8s. That's what I named the channel and the name has kinda stick since, despite my interest in weather being much less now due to a lack of interesting weather recently. I may change it to something else in the future. Sometimes I will go by Stuffonthe8s. Even my youtube channel isn't really TWC anymore. It's more like PBS and stuff like that these days. I haven't been uploading to it recently though due to my mental health and PBS Kids, my most consistently performing videos, has been going downhill for some time to the point that I could only find 1 local program break a day after the last showing of Arthur. I need to go back and watch some more though instead of feeling obligated to record it, since I will probably never find the station ID I've been dying to see again for the past over 10 years.
It IS NOT stupid when everything you write in your explanation makes perfect sense. You obviously have an inventive mind, do not sell yourself short because of hurdles in your way but rather feel good how you move forward in working on your hobby. Best of luck!

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, RedPandaDL and Weatheronthe8s
JOCKMAN said:
It IS NOT stupid when everything you write in your explanation makes perfect sense. You obviously have an inventive mind, do not sell yourself short because of hurdles in your way but rather feel good how you move forward in working on your hobby. Best of luck!
Thank you! Yeah. I have always wanted to make something, but pressure has made me struggle to expand myself. It is really hard for me to deal with. I really want to expand myself, but there have been self esteem issues I've been dealing with for a long time.

Weatheronthe8s said:
Thank you! Yeah. I have always wanted to make something, but pressure has made me struggle to expand myself. It is really hard for me to deal with. I really want to expand myself, but there have been self esteem issues I've been dealing with for a long time.
If it is due to others wanting to step on you and lower your self esteem on your desire, hopefully you can move away from those types and find or stick with others that like you for you and any areas of interest you want to expand. When I was a kid I recall a few other kids that always seemed to to want to ruin life for others (i.e. make fun of them, ridicule them, etc.). I learned from my parents and brother that those people actually have a sad life themselves and reflect it outward. I am grateful those types of kids never knew of my nighttime enuresis and brought it out while I was at school. I think a few other friends of mine might have known or suspected but they never lingered on it so they were the good ones!

Maybe you do not have this situation now but you can always believe in yourself and start from there.

JOCKMAN said:
If it is due to others wanting to step on you and lower your self esteem on your desire, hopefully you can move away from those types and find or stick with others that like you for you and any areas of interest you want to expand. When I was a kid I recall a few other kids that always seemed to to want to ruin life for others (i.e. make fun of them, ridicule them, etc.). I learned from my parents and brother that those people actually have a sad life themselves and reflect it outward. I am grateful those types of kids never knew of my nighttime enuresis and brought it out while I was at school. I think a few other friends of mine might have known or suspected but they never lingered on it so they were the good ones!

Maybe you do not have this situation now but you can always believe in yourself and start from there.
Yeah. I see what you mean. My family has always been interesting with me. My mom seemed to always pressure me to be someone I'm not, and it has confused me ever since along with never feeling appreciated in school. That's what makes it hard when I felt so many different things put on me at once, both positive and negative. It's really confusing and I think that may have messed me up somehow. I don't know how to fix it though sadly.

• Wow
Weatheronthe8s said:
Yeah. I see what you mean. My family has always been interesting with me. My mom seemed to always pressure me to be someone I'm not, and it has confused me ever since along with never feeling appreciated in school. That's what makes it hard when I felt so many different things put on me at once, both positive and negative. It's really confusing and I think that may have messed me up somehow. I don't know how to fix it though sadly.
As many others have said on this forum, scrape the $$$ up and go see a doctor for many of the other issues you have raised and have had comments on in other posts. Physical health issues can easily cause psychological problems also. Start building your self esteem with your health!

• Thinking
JOCKMAN said:
As many others have said on this forum, scrape the $$$ up and go see a doctor for many of the other issues you have raised and have had comments on in other posts. Physical health issues can easily cause psychological problems also. Start building your self esteem with your health!
Yeah. That is true. That would probably be a good idea. I do have enough money to cover a doctor's visit if I have to. It's just the thought of spending money scares me. It seems like all I get is therapy and dentistry, which sadly doesn't all seem to be enough, so I wonder if there is a physical block. It's hard to tell though unless I get to a doctor.

• Thinking
Mine is what I like to do in my diapers.

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
I'm Liliana Kornelia I'm 25 years old and I'm a bunny in pet play and I'm also a bit ddlg.🐰🐇

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ShyBoo81
I few years back one friend of mine recommended me a cartoon called Voltron, it is on Netflix, and I got really obsessed with it, and fell in love with a character named Lance McClain I felt identified with him and the bravado he uses when inside he's kind of an insecure goofball, and I just decided it was a good opportunity to use it xD

Reactions: VampireLiliana, BobbiSueEllen, ShyBoo81 and 1 other person
My name's a bit of a portmanteau, a blend of Bobbi Sue, a name I like, and Sue Ellen, a prominent character of the PBS Kids long-running cartoon serial Arthur (no, none of this is at all a result of the CBS '70s/'80s series Dallas).

Bobbi Sue has an adorable Southern twang...and Sue Ellen is the name of a girl character on Arthur; she is so many good, positive things, among them being adorable, cheerful and sweet. She's the girl I'd want to be like if I was born a girl 🎀...but barring that, I'll adopt some of that in my toddler girl persona. A tribute of sorts.

I love the way Sue Ellen dresses, too...I have her t-shirt dress, vest, socks & shoes, they're amazingly comfy. And I love comfy. Can't wait to have her cute hair & ears, too! 🥰🤗

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, RedPandaDL, ShyBoo81 and 4 others
Back