How does your name represent you .

I am kinky, I am gay, and in the gay community I am a bottom

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Weatheronthe8s, BlueTsunami and 1 other person
Blathers said:
Awesome! do you have animal crossing new horizon
I do! I will PM you my friend code!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Blathers
Mine is the former river Adria from the Venetic and Illyrian word adur, meaning 'sea' or 'water'. Adur also means 'holy fire' in Middle Persian language.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
ARBBB2 A REAL BIG BABY BOY 2, used that as a password on my first computer looking for adult babies and it stuck in my baby head! heehee!!

FudgedInLuvs said:
Mine is a parody of a Simpsons quote from Bart, "Mom, Maggie fudged her Huggies again!". I was struggling to fall on something witty when I first joined, and most my names are a spin on something, as I'm known to be a creative wiseass among my friends. That's the first part. The Luvs, well, that's what I used as a baby, and they're one of my main diapers in my drawer nowadays too (my mother got a huge laugh out of that). Thus, I dubbed myself FudgedInLuvs!

The avatar, it's from the logo of The ABDL Company. I never struggled with liking diapers, but after some serious medical issues I had a hard time accepting that every now and again I am reliant on wearing them. Just adopted it as a motto, and simply as a way of accepting easy means of managing a medical condition when things could have been much, much worse
Maggie always be fudging her huggies.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and littledub1955
Mine is based off my nickname i got called in college which is basedd of my IRL last name. the first part of the username is what i like to wear.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Weatheronthe8s and littledub1955
Mine is based on my favorite character Boo from the Super Mario series. Also I'm a fairly shy person IRL. The 81 comes from my other username that I use on other accounts.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and Weatheronthe8s
It's an omo (omorashi) joke. I landed here from omoblr after spending a LOT of time in denial (and wet pull-ups).

My current avatar is because Young Link is adorbs, but I've been thinking about changing it, possibly to a variant of the one from the little blog that could.

Reactions: PaddedRita, BobbiSueEllen and ThePaddedTurtle
My name is twofold. First I was a bit tiddly and filling out my on-line form and couldn't think of a name. I was sucking my favourite pacifier which was a pink kitten motif. And I am genuinely quite cute / mushy and live soft pastel clothing . So... Kitty in pink I am!! (And I love it! ) Wonderful feeling to really be me!! Yay!!

Reactions: littledub1955, ThePaddedTurtle and ShyBoo81
I like horses and thought "stallion" would be ironic in the context of this website.

Mine is my take on my feelings for this thing.
These days it’s more of a fantasy then how my partner now treats me when I occasionally wear.

Mine is the name of my cat and the size bra I wear

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, Weatheronthe8s, ShyBoo81 and 2 others
I never thought about it. My name means "amber" and I love this jewelry very much. My mother gave it to me as a present for my coming of age. I think it's wonderful.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and OmiOMy
My username is just the make and model of my first semi truck, a 2006 kenworth w900b. My avatar is a picture my wife took for me on her way to work, she was passing by kennesaw mountain battlefield park and they were having a celebration and had all the flags up, well much like sheldon cooper I love flags so there you go!

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, littledub1955 and RedPandaDL
I wear diapers evert night. but now its all night and weekends

I like diapers with a reasonable amount of fluff pulp inside their core that are already bulky when dry and wick well. "El Pulpo" is a pun on pulp, and at the same time the spanish word for octopus, hence the avatar. The octopus's diaper is a custom product that's not available off the shelf.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, ShyBoo81 and RedPandaDL
There's no explanation to my name other than the fact that my older sister's name also starts with a "K". 😆

My favorite painting is the Great Wave (it’s a Japanese print) and my favorite color is blue

kinkygaybottom said:
I am kinky, I am gay, and in the gay community I am a bottom
I’d have been shocked if your username meant anything else

• Haha
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and ShyBoo81
BlueTsunami said:
My favorite painting is the Great Wave (it’s a Japanese print) and my favorite color is blue
A KATSUSHIKA HOKUSAI PAINTING imsorryIgetexcitedwhenIseehisstufflol

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita, BobbiSueEllen, ThePaddedTurtle and 1 other person
Back