How does your name represent you .

Blastingstarfish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Mine is the former river Adria from the Venetic and Illyrian word adur, meaning 'sea' or 'water'. Adur also means 'holy fire' in Middle Persian language.

ARBBB2

arbbb2 = a-real-big-baby-boy-2
Moderated
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
ARBBB2 A REAL BIG BABY BOY 2, used that as a password on my first computer looking for adult babies and it stuck in my baby head! heehee!!

ThePaddedTurtle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Mine is a parody of a Simpsons quote from Bart, "Mom, Maggie fudged her Huggies again!". I was struggling to fall on something witty when I first joined, and most my names are a spin on something, as I'm known to be a creative wiseass among my friends. That's the first part. The Luvs, well, that's what I used as a baby, and they're one of my main diapers in my drawer nowadays too (my mother got a huge laugh out of that). Thus, I dubbed myself FudgedInLuvs!

The avatar, it's from the logo of The ABDL Company. I never struggled with liking diapers, but after some serious medical issues I had a hard time accepting that every now and again I am reliant on wearing them. Just adopted it as a motto, and simply as a way of accepting easy means of managing a medical condition when things could have been much, much worse
Maggie always be fudging her huggies.

ThePaddedTurtle

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Mine is based off my nickname i got called in college which is basedd of my IRL last name. the first part of the username is what i like to wear.

ShyBoo81

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Mine is based on my favorite character Boo from the Super Mario series. Also I'm a fairly shy person IRL. The 81 comes from my other username that I use on other accounts.

OmiOMy

A padded elfin enby
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
It's an omo (omorashi) joke. I landed here from omoblr after spending a LOT of time in denial (and wet pull-ups).

My current avatar is because Young Link is adorbs, but I've been thinking about changing it, possibly to a variant of the one from the little blog that could.

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
My name is twofold. First I was a bit tiddly and filling out my on-line form and couldn't think of a name. I was sucking my favourite pacifier which was a pink kitten motif. And I am genuinely quite cute / mushy and live soft pastel clothing . So... Kitty in pink I am!! (And I love it! ) Wonderful feeling to really be me!! Yay!!

Forced

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Mine is my take on my feelings for this thing.
These days it’s more of a fantasy then how my partner now treats me when I occasionally wear.

amberp

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I never thought about it. My name means "amber" and I love this jewelry very much. My mother gave it to me as a present for my coming of age. I think it's wonderful.

KenworthW900b

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
My username is just the make and model of my first semi truck, a 2006 kenworth w900b. My avatar is a picture my wife took for me on her way to work, she was passing by kennesaw mountain battlefield park and they were having a celebration and had all the flags up, well much like sheldon cooper I love flags so there you go!

ElPulpo

The friendly diapered octopus
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like diapers with a reasonable amount of fluff pulp inside their core that are already bulky when dry and wick well. "El Pulpo" is a pun on pulp, and at the same time the spanish word for octopus, hence the avatar. The octopus's diaper is a custom product that's not available off the shelf.

Last edited: