How does your name represent you .

stinkape

Be you always .
Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Me , I'm just a big ole guy , 6 ft 3 and 278 lbs been told I look a little intimadating , I'm a bit of a homebody and introverted but mostly an easy going nice guy .

I once had the nickname Stinkape by a good friend of mine . guess it relates to my intimadating lumbering physique that and a good fart is always funny .

What about you ?

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Mine's just the typical shortened version of my formal name, but in the french spelling.

That came about many moons ago when, in school, we did one of those lame graphic design projects in which you stylize your name [that you were mostly called by].
Using the basic English phonetics, it always came out looking sissy and that annoyed me, so when Ade Mafe became well-knownish, I opted for his spelling.
The issue had never raised it's head before because I tend to get a new nickname wherever I go (revolving around my appearance).

jasonm03

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Mine is just my first name, middle initial and year my daughter was born

my avatar is princess my purebred Siamese

messydiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
In the 90's I sometimes identified as "Poopy Diaper" online. I kept the same theme but made it a little less gross? That's not my real dog, but I do live with a dog. I hardly ever actually "mess" a diaper because of the smell and clean up. But in my mind the perfect existence is in a messy diaper.

Adair37

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Mine's just the typical shortened version of my formal name, but in the french spelling.

That came about many moons ago when, in school, we did one of those lame graphic design projects in which you stylize your name [that you were mostly called by].
Using the basic English phonetics, it always came out looking sissy and that annoyed me, so when Ade Mafe became well-knownish, I opted for his spelling.
The issue had never raised it's head before because I tend to get a new nickname wherever I go (revolving around my appearance).
Yes mine is an abbreviation of my forename.

onecho

No title. Not now.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
Just took the place name of a pretty spot in the road deep within the rolling hills of the Palouse in eastern Washington. I think it was, decades ago, a larger town. Now it’s more a memory of prior glory, much like me.

BirdCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
  3. Private
I like birds and I like cats. Pretty simple.
My avatar is the default image I was given when I signed up. It irritated me that adding an image for your avatar was a requirement for established contributor and you couldn't get it if you wanted to just stick to the default, so I made an image from my default avatar and added it as my avatar. That way I was both meeting the requirements and using the default avatar.