RetroGirl15

Symbol of beauty & purity; Cure Cheri Blossom! 🌸
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Um. Well it feels werid and messy, the clean up is terrible.

Reactions: littledreamers333, Kayleigh, thedlguy and 3 others

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The only way to know is to try it. Not everyone here is into messing but there are plenty of us that enjoy it.
It's physical, emotional and sensual at the same time and for some sexual.

Reactions: littledreamers333, TheMat, jonny77 and 1 other person

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
It is a very undescribeable sensation.
A lot of people like it others don't.
Clean up is a hassle, usually requires a lot of wipes or a quick shower, not to mention the smell.

Reactions: jonny77, brooks, geka and 2 others

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
If you've spent any time around actual toddlers, you'll have seen the looks of determination or strain that often accompany messy diapers. Try messing your own diaper and you'll get it. It can be an effort! Gravity no longer helps, and a snug diaper really works against you. You'll feel pressure in places you're not used to feeling it, which can be disconcerting. I don't really like the feeling of messing, or of being in a messy diaper, and the cleanup is no fun either. Still, I do mess every now and then. For me, it's powerfully "little."

Reactions: AliB, SoftMichel, jonny77 and 3 others

blaincorrous

All Puns Intended
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Not to be too graphic, but consider that you don’t have a lot of nerve endings until the end of your rectum, and when you get to them, they are are high alert.

When you mess, you get a clear indication something is coming out, just not a lot of info on quantity and composition. When it comes comes out, it feels like it’s piling up and spreading in your diaper. Once it’s out, it feels (on average) like you sat in warm playdoh. It feels warmer than the skin it’s touching because it carries core body heat.

Once it’s out, you might have that sort of post-coital revelation that “oh, shit, I shit myself” and rush to clean, but it’s best if you plan for a mess before you make the mess. The smell is something you can become accustomed to. You can get more efficient at cleaning it up, but the best way is usually to wipe up what you can, dispose of the diaper in a sanitary and socially acceptable manner, and clean yourself on the toilet with wet wipes… or simply take a shower.

Reactions: Landro, MangaFan, jonny77 and 2 others

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Either you like it or you don't. You will never know until you've tried it a few times. Personally I like it. Cleanup can be a challenge. But the big squish can be very satisfying,

Reactions: jonny77

Tundra1975

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
All I can say is relief as the poop fills my diaper and the intestinal cramps and contractions stop.

Mfluder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I personally enjoy it. I take fiber, so it's rarely difficult to clean up.

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and jonny77

sinceiwassmall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
As a kid I was certain it was utterly disgusting. I remember ‘knowing’ babies cry to be changed from the grossness of doing it. I could hardly imagine the awfulness of them sometimes having to sit in it, and thought what a relief it must be to a baby (and parents) to escape the shameful messiness of this age.

Someone must’ve mixed up my potty training Kool-Aid “extra, extra strong.“

It is not like that. A top current potty training book, in an amusingly honest section on what using their diapers is like to toddlers, says: “it feels really good to kids.“

There’s a very satisfying relief of tension. The stimulation of lots of pleasing nerve endings as it comes out. And, if you can let yourself feel the sensations the way you very likely did as a toddler hiding behind the couch or in your bed, the uniquely comforting, snug warmth of the poop being held against your bottom by your diaper.

Reactions: KCA, wetaccident, SoftMichel and 1 other person

LePew

Staying dry in the city of rain
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Kinda gross imho. The smell, cleanup, and realization that poop is smeared across your asscheeks kiinda ruins it for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: jonny77, geka and joemama

joemama

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I just changed. I did not realize I had more than just pee (utterly UI) but once I took my diaper down a bit I realized the earlier fart was more. I have found recently a bit more staining and now poop and am a bit uneasy with it. Clean up is horrible. I don't want this.

MikeDJ

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As far as messing goes. Ill only wet my diaper. It is a really arousing feeling letting go and feeling the diaper fill up with warm fluid and get all big and bulky. It is a big clean up though. I cant poop in one though. Its just too smelly and lot of clean up.

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I've been really in touch with my 4 year old side and I mess all the time. Im not potty trained yet. Poopy feels like a big lump on your bum, when it's hard and when you're poopy is soft it goes everywhere in your diaper. 😂

Zeke

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
In my case I have little choice in the matter. I’ve been dual ic for more than 6 years now and have developed my methods of dealing with it. The feeling that I get varies from day to day and with my orientation when it occurs. Laying on my stomach seems to result in the most feedback. When it happens while walking is another situation where that results in more feeling. Like other members here I try to keep my fiber and water intake high which results in less odorous, but more voluminous amounts of urine and softer stools of thick oatmeal consistency. When changing I try to make sure I shower at least daily, if at home, and I find the hand held shower head indispensable for assisting in cleanup. Being that I wear primary cloth diapers I use a folded terry hand towel as a liner to make cleanup easier and rinse out and drain my diapers when in the shower. As a retired engineer I find that I’m always refining my “system” and looking for anything that improves my quality of life as someone that’s incontinent or that just makes things easier to deal with. Judging from my reaction when I first stumbled on to a scat website I don’t believe that I would’ve tried messing if my body hadn’t decided for me, but now I take it in stride and most of the time I find it somewhat pleasant and not too troublesome (other than the time that I had a broken water pipe, and therefore no shower for a couple of days at my cabin). As others have said you’ll have to try it for yourself to see if you think the experience is worth the cleanup, but be thankful that you do have a choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: geka and pdiapered

pdiapered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I really appreciate the incontinence community coming and supporting those in the abdl community!!!! Thank you

• Love
Reactions: blaincorrous, geka, Jorelaxed and 2 others

katya

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Personally, I was a little surprised that it doesn't feel like much of anything, especially if it isn't very dry/hard.

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
It Sucks!!!. Especially if you cant control when or stop it when you get the strong urge. It might be fun to some but it is living in fear for some of us. I was talking to a friend at Walmart a few months ago and without warning I got the urge and I shit my self right in front of him. I looked at my watch and said oh shit I got to be at the doctor in 20min I have to go. I was still shitting as I started to walk away. I knew it was bad I sent the wife to check out and headed for the car. I only live about 5 miles from Walmart and clean up is much easier at home. It just feels gross it smells gross and it is very hard on the skin. Some people here like to set in it for hours but it is very caustic to your skin. I won't judge those that like it but I damn sure do not understand them or encourage others. I just say if you are going to try it do it at home. Please do not do it in public around others. Some of us have no choice and it happens but to do it around others for a kink is just straight up wrong. All I can say is try it if you have to know. But it is a different feeling for us all.

• Sad
Reactions: todderhr, SoftMichel, joemama and 3 others

Diaperman95

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
pdiapered said:
I really appreciate the incontinence community coming and supporting those in the abdl community!!!! Thank you
I am just glad I have a place to express myself and talk open about my incontinence without judgment. I was surprised how many other IC members was here. To me it is good therapy and most all members have been very respectful to me and the rest of us. I just do not like it when people tell me how lucky I am to not be able to hold my piss or sometimes poop. I just ask that you guys remember this is life for us and we do not get a break from it even when we are sick or around friends and family. It can be a hard life. Not to mention Incontinence is a symptom of other disorders or diseases that are often painful or life altering and not fun in any measure. There are a few AB/DL's I think take things a bit far but for the most part I do not see any harm in doing what you enjoy.

But thank you for recognizing us as members. Often People forget this is ADISC.

Reactions: MangaFan, joemama, pdiapered and 3 others

Frungie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Since I am not incontinent, my wetting and messing is volitional. My sympathy, understanding, and recognition of the courage for those who live their lives with incontinence. Having said that, messing my diaper is incredible. The psychophysiological sensations as I mess followed by the warm, lumpy, squishy sensations in my diaper are second to none, almost as good as sexual intercourse. I am currently wet and messy and won't change for several hours. I really don't mind cleaning up at all, it only takes me a few minutes.

Reactions: Diaperman95, KindaOlde, jonny77 and 1 other person