How does it feel like to mess or pee on your diaper?

As you've seen, everyone has a bit of a different opinion. I'm shaved smooth throughout my diaper area, which I think heightens the feeling. Peeing feels warm and is a nice release, and as you wet more, the diaper begins to swell in the front, and then into the middle/middle-back. The front gets very squishy and the diaper takes on a very distinct "wet" shape under clothing (if you have a child, or younger sibling, or ever babysat a child, you know what I mean, bulging in the front or middle and sort of "puffy" elsewhere).

I know many people like to use their diapers to capacity but I wear 24/7, so there will always be another diaper, and pushing a diaper to the brink is a sure way to lead to leaks, so once I feel that heaviness between my thighs and can feel the diaper sagging slightly, I know I am due to change.

I do mess, but rarely will stay in it, unless both my wife and kids are not in the house. Besides, my "age play" age is around 3.5 (and diapered, obviously) a preschooler who will go hide to "do his business" and then wait to quickly be discovered or go inform someone of their need to be changed, so once I mess, I generally will change right away. Unless the poop is loose from like an upset stomach, which sucks, it's just a large lump in the back of your pants. Because I don't sit in it, it's easily changed. I usually only need a small number of baby wipes to clean up and I'm done.

Reactions: TinkleTinkleLittleStar, BobbiSueEllen and SaggyDiaperChris
mistergers said:
Hi i have never tried diapers and im afraid i wont ever get to. I dont know where i can get them as i still live with my parents. I live in Toronto, Canada.
Yes can be difficult if you want to wear secretly. You can buy in person @ The Diaper Place in North York or Universal diapers on the Danforth. Good luck.

mistergers said:
i need to be i n c o n t e n t
I understood what you meant here.
No, you don't want that.

Reactions: ThePaddedTurtle
mistergers said:
i need to be i n c o n t e n t
'Incontent'???

(a) You mean 'incontinent', and
(b) no, you don't. Any truly incon person will tell you that. Ask them, don't take my word for it.

Reactions: Zeke, AmonQ, ThePaddedTurtle and 1 other person
I don't push when I pee, so about 30 seconds to a minute before it starts I feel a shiver-like twang around my bladder area. Then it automatically starts if I don't clench or push. It starts slow for the first second or two and quickly ramps up. Then I get a lovely hot warmth feeling that quickly overtakes the front of the diaper. Usually there is a static hissing noise if you are in a quiet enough area. The flow then slows down by itself and it can be hard to feel exactly when it stops. Usually around when it's ending I can feel the diaper begin its thirsty swelling process WHICH I LOVE! 🥰 I can feel it expanding for about a minute or two! 😊If it's VERY quiet, I can hear little crackling sounds while the diaper is straining from expanding- usually only while wetting in bed while waking up. There can be a smell if you are dehydrated, or from some foods. I usually don't have an issue with that and make sure I'm well hydrated if wearing at work or in public.

Last edited:
Reactions: undine, chrischrischris and Lyric
Frungie said:
I enjoy wetting and messing my diaper. The initial cathartic release of pressure when I relax my bladder followed by the warm diaper as I wet, culminating with the bulk of the wet diaper is both physically and emotionally enjoyable. Messing my diaper is a similar, but more intense physical and emotional sensation as the bulge grows in the back of my diaper, feeling warm, messy/sticky as the load literally caresses my butt and settles to the bottom of my diaper, reminding me of what I have done with each step I take. Sitting down and acting like nothing has happened is wonderful. Cleaning up is not onerous for me; I can get nice and clean and into a fresh baby-scent smelling diaper in minutes. It is not unusual for me to stay in a messy diaper for several hours before changing because I want to enjoy the intense physical and emotional sensations for as long as possible. I wet and mess my diaper every morning when I get out of bed, although my diaper is already wet. I am married, my wife knows what I do, but I do not mess my diaper in her presence. I am usually in a wet diaper, however, and she never knows I am wet. I am up in the morning well before she gets up, and if you want to know, I am very wet and messy as I contribute to this thread. I realize messing is not for everyone, and am thankful that ADISC gives us the opportunity to respect each others preferences and limitations.
Frungie said:
I enjoy wetting and messing my diaper. The initial cathartic release of pressure when I relax my bladder followed by the warm diaper as I wet, culminating with the bulk of the wet diaper is both physically and emotionally enjoyable. Messing my diaper is a similar, but more intense physical and emotional sensation as the bulge grows in the back of my diaper, feeling warm, messy/sticky as the load literally caresses my butt and settles to the bottom of my diaper, reminding me of what I have done with each step I take. Sitting down and acting like nothing has happened is wonderful. Cleaning up is not onerous for me; I can get nice and clean and into a fresh baby-scent smelling diaper in minutes. It is not unusual for me to stay in a messy diaper for several hours before changing because I want to enjoy the intense physical and emotional sensations for as long as possible. I wet and mess my diaper every morning when I get out of bed, although my diaper is already wet. I am married, my wife knows what I do, but I do not mess my diaper in her presence. I am usually in a wet diaper, however, and she never knows I am wet. I am up in the morning well before she gets up, and if you want to know, I am very wet and messy as I contribute to this thread. I realize messing is not for everyone, and am thankful that ADISC gives us the opportunity to respect each others preferences and limitations.
I'm married as well and my wife has no idea that I truly enjoy wetting and pooping in my diaper. I only poop in my diaper when no one is around.

Reactions: Lyric and BobbiSueEllen
Really depends on how you feel. If you want to use your diapers for their intended use then use them. I myself only really enjoy wetting my diapers but sometimes messing but very rarely.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and chrischrischris
PCBaby said:
No i know the Americans use Diaper and in the UK we use nappy, I was referring to the thread title "
How does it feel like to mess or pee on your diaper?
feels naught to be looking at your mother as you wet and or gill your pants then the work young man do you have to go potty and you smile and say no mom I and all done as she makes you stand up sp she can check ypu

I feel so naughty when I poo my nappy. It feels great to get my moneys worth too. I enjoy how it feels, the pressure between my butt hole and the nappy when the poop has nowhere to go and flattens in my nappy while adding weight. I like how it feels when i walk around pushing against my butt. I like to push my nappy and feel the poop smear all over inside. I also like how I feel after emptying my bowel. It is very fulfilling and makes me feel more little.

• Wow
Reactions: HomeAlone and BobbiSueEllen
I only wet, I don’t mess - tried it once and didn’t enjoy a single aspect of it. For the most part when I wet it just feels comforting. I think it is the psychological side of it more than the actual physical feeling of it which I like, the feeling of being safe and protected but also of being little and vulnerable and of doing something slightly embarrassing/ humiliating at the same time.

Reactions: undine, BobbiSueEllen and DLForever99999
daniell said:
I feel so naughty when I poo my nappy. It feels great to get my moneys worth too. I enjoy how it feels, the pressure between my butt hole and the nappy when the poop has nowhere to go and flattens in my nappy while adding weight. I like how it feels when i walk around pushing against my butt. I like to push my nappy and feel the poop smear all over inside. I also like how I feel after emptying my bowel. It is very fulfilling and makes me feel more little.
So I have only done this a few times and I really have to be feeling 'frisky'. I enjoy it right up until the time I'm done and then the smell and cleanup make me wish I never did it. I would equate it doing something sexually thrilling and then wishing you didn't do it immediately after. I find it gross...so for me, I can count the times on one hand.

Reactions: Softypink
Just pee for me. may give poopies ago one day.
Well just Wana pee in my sleep can pee laying down now and wear 24/7 so maybe if I can pee whilst sleeping maybe pooing could be next move

Reactions: Softypink and BobbiSueEllen
I love to wet my cloth diapers and rubber pants. I always feel a little naughty when I do, especially when I'm around others like my fiancee and her daughter and their friends. Or when we go out somewhere and I go potty and no one but my fiancee knows. I also enjoy it when she teases me about preferring to wet my diapers rather than use the potty. Or when we wake up in the morning and my diapers are soaked and she asks me if I need to have my diapers changed..

• Love
Reactions: TinkleTinkleLittleStar, scdiaperfect and BobbiSueEllen
Lyric said:
I love to wet my cloth diapers and rubber pants. I always feel a little naughty when I do, especially when I'm around others like my fiancee and her daughter and their friends. Or when we go out somewhere and I go potty and no one but my fiancee knows. I also enjoy it when she teases me about preferring to wet my diapers rather than use the potty. Or when we wake up in the morning and my diapers are soaked and she asks me if I need to have my diapers changed..
I absolutely love the feeling. So complex. Naughtiness. The secret. The freedom of just letting go. The spreading warmth. The reminder of the fact that l'm diapered! Usually some combination of a cloth diaper(pocket, velcro or snap contour, etc.)and always a plastic panty with a pretty panty over that as a cover.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
My mommy put me back in diapers when I was 13 and I had trouble getting used to pooping in my diaper, however, now I love it! I love the warm mooshy sensation on my bottom and against my little boy parts. I feel just like the toddler that I am

• Love
Reactions: TinkleTinkleLittleStar, Rezzu, Softypink and 1 other person
I had a very interesting experience yesterday afternoon and wanted to describe it. I was taking a Sunday afternoon nap, diapered of course (in an ABU Simple), since I am a bedwetter any time I sleep for more than a few minutes. About an hour in, I sort-of realized I was half awake and beginning to wet my diaper. I just lay there enjoying the feeling of pee trickling down my stuff (I am male) and into my diaper. I would pee a little and then it stopped, pee a little/stop. I realized I was not clenching when the pee stopped, and so it continued for a while. I could feel the warmth spreading and the diaper swelling--first in front and between my legs, then slowly going toward the back of my diaper a bit as I continued to wet. I was so contented with the feeling of peeing and the comfort of knowing my diaper was absorbing 100% of my pee. It was bliss! The ABU Simple held everything I gave it with no leaks at all. After napping a while longer, I finally woke up and did some things around my house while still wearing my wet diaper. The warm, thick, comfy feeling of my diaper was wonderful. I like the feeling of waking up in my wet diaper in the morning, but this was the first time I sort of experienced doing the wetting.

Reactions: HomeAlone, TinkleTinkleLittleStar and BobbiSueEllen
I love messing my diaper. The last time was a few days ago. I sat at my computer in a new diaper drinking coffee waiting for the urgency to wash over me. While I sat, I pushed as hard as I could, like a baby would. I could slowly feel a mess grow up the front and back in my diaper. Warm, squishy, and dirty in a good way. The naughty feeling that I messed myself in a diaper was exhilarating. I kept my window open in hopes the smell would dissipate (it probably didn't but I don't care). I cleaned myself with baby wipes and an old towel until I was sorta clean. Putting on a new diaper afterwards made me feel great knowing that I messed myself, and cleaned up without water like a baby. No more using the toilet for me:). It's all all about using my diaper, everyday, all day, regardless of my regular business. I'm a dirty baby that loves messing and that's all there is to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jenlyn, TinkleTinkleLittleStar, sinceiwassmall and 1 other person
pantspoopy said:
I love messing my diaper. The last time was a few days ago. I sat at my computer in a new diaper drinking coffee waiting for the urgency to wash over me. While I sat, I pushed as hard as I could, like a baby would. I could slowly feel a mess grow up the front and back in my diaper. Warm, squishy, and dirty in a good way. The naughty feeling that I messed myself in a diaper was exhilarating. I kept my window open in hopes the smell would dissipate (it probably didn't but I don't care). I cleaned myself with baby wipes and an old towel until I was sorta clean. Putting on a new diaper afterwards made me feel great knowing that I messed myself, and cleaned up without water like a baby. No more using the toilet for me:). It's all all about using my diaper, everyday, all day, regardless of my regular business. I'm a dirty baby that loves messing and that's all there is to it.
You are so right. Messing in my diapers and rubber pants does give me such a delightful, but naughty feelings. I used to mess in my diapers fairly often many years ago when I wore only secretly and not very often. I think I just wanted to have every thrill of being naughty in my diapers at the same time because I knew I wouldn't wearing again anytime soon. But now that I wear diapers and rubber pants daily, I don't mess very often and only when my fiancee gives me permission. But I do enjoy the hell out of when she does.

Reactions: TinkleTinkleLittleStar
Wetting is the most incredible feeling ever. I love making soggies in my nappy~ the warmth as your padding swells... The smell of a nicely filled nappy, it's sensory overload in the best way possible.

I haven't messed myself but it sounds super fun and I cannot wait to be a lil stinker~ :3

• Love
Reactions: TinkleTinkleLittleStar, Sidewinder, Lyric and 1 other person
Back