How do you wash your cloth diapers ?

alwayz

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent
I take my night diaper off put it into the shower, then shower rinse the diaper then wring it out and it goes into the hamper. after a few days wash in hot water with non chlorine bleach and fabric softener then dry in dryer

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
I take my night diaper off put it into the shower, then shower rinse the diaper then wring it out and it goes into the hamper. after a few days wash in hot water with non chlorine bleach and fabric softener then dry in dryer
Fabric softeners will reduce absorbency of all cloth, not just diapers as an FYI

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Fabric softeners will reduce absorbency of all cloth, not just diapers as an FYI
Some details on the effects of fabric softeners in this thread:

DanielW

Est. Contributor
Role
Little, Incontinent, Other, Private
I was thinking dryer sheets - I hadn't even considered liquid fabric softener. But that is an interesting post.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
It looks like for the first time this year my diapers are going to get dried on the line out side