how do you waddle

sombrafan09

Est. Contributor
Messages
36
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
im finding hard to waddle on command
 
  • Thinking
  • Like
Reactions: Wondercrinkee and Jorelaxed

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,152
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I usually waddle when I double diaper on a long road trip. All those hours of driving and diaper usage make walking very difficult.
 
  • Like
Reactions: jonny77, AliB and Alysa

MaxxH

Est. Contributor
Messages
404
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
It's a function of the diaper thickness. Wearing a full size cloth diaper, or wet MegaMaxx, you waddle because of the bulk between your legs. No effort required.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yendrik, jonny77, Wondercrinkee and 2 others

Ali123

Est. Contributor
Messages
327
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
I find the thicker the nappy between my legs the more I waddle.

If it’s really thick it’s sometimes easier to crawl than even waddle.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yendrik, sombrafan09, Lyric and 6 others

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Messages
867
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
That how I'm when it fill to the max, not very comfy for me .
Should of gotten change way before then!!!
 
  • Like
Reactions: jonny77 and 49beachdipe

BabyprinceS

Est. Contributor
Messages
84
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Ali123 said:
I find the thicker the nappy between my legs the more I waddle.

If it’s really thick it’s sometimes easier to crawl than even waddle.
True 😐😐
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ali123 and jonny77

todderhr

Toddler in Hampton Roads, VA, USA
Est. Contributor
Messages
292
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
I found little kings made me waddle

(embarrased face) also a load in my diaper will make me waddle.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: jonny77 and NorthwestDiaperDude

GamerBro

Est. Contributor
Messages
30
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Most I ever waddled was in a soaked PeekABU with an ABU power up. I had no choice but to waddle!
 
  • Like
Reactions: jonny77 and Jorelaxed

NorthwestDiaperDude

Est. Contributor
Messages
229
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
MaxxH said:
It's a function of the diaper thickness. Wearing a full size cloth diaper, or wet MegaMaxx, you waddle because of the bulk between your legs. No effort required.
This is so true! And I'm a MegaMax wearer 24/7, so I live this daily. No effort required!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jenlyn and jonny77

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,077
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
You no longer step forward directly into the direction travel but more rotate around the bulky diaper distraction
to continue the forward movement and then in the next step having to do the same only the opposite direction.
This continues each movement a course correction that results in the back field to be in motion.
Really hard to describe - but the movement is so intriguing being observed by others since without mirrors or
a video replay one can not see his own motions - but the motion moving forward is a task at hand.
If something loose with pleats flyaway panels is worn maybe even so much as a loose skater skirt the motion
movement can have more than an amusing effect -
Dat guy must have an oddle of padded diapers under all that !

Picture that big baby wearing several diapers and a huge bubble plastic diaper cover - the bottom half of a
snowman or dough-boy !
 

Diapertoddler

Est. Contributor
Messages
292
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Ever watch a video of a duck walking to a pond ? Lol
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: jonny77 and littleph0enix

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Messages
1,541
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
What is the hangup? I mean...(smiling kindly with a soft nudge to your side) what's the hard part for ya?:unsure::giggle::LOL:
 

todderhr

Toddler in Hampton Roads, VA, USA
Est. Contributor
Messages
292
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
Diapertoddler said:
Ever watch a video of a duck walking to a pond ? Lol
“then he waddled away. waddle waddle” I think that when i’m waddling…

 
Last edited:
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and duckling

SmolPupprrito

Est. Contributor
Messages
191
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Double padded
A few alcoholic drinkiies
Soaking your nappy
Makes the bestest waddles ^.^
 

duckling

ABDL
Est. Contributor
Messages
38
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
todderhr said:
“then he waddled away. waddle waddle” I think that when i’m waddling…

Disposables with Terry nappies and plastic panties, they diff make this lil duckling waddle
 
  • Like
Reactions: todderhr and siysiy

sombrafan09

Est. Contributor
Messages
36
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
Ali123 said:
I find the thicker the nappy between my legs the more I waddle.

If it’s really thick it’s sometimes easier to crawl than even waddle.
could you define "inbetween the legs"
 

sombrafan09

Est. Contributor
Messages
36
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
duckling said:
Disposables with Terry nappies and plastic panties, they diff make this lil duckling waddle
👏👏👏(sarcasm) wow nice joke 🙄🙄🙄
 

BobbiSueEllen

A happy, soggy li'l toddler girl in DDs and PPs
Est. Contributor
Messages
5,902
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Other
No sarcasm, please? It can be taken wrong in various levels and cause conflicts, which is what we try to avoid. Not a rule, per se; we have many people here with varying degrees of social impediments, such as autism (yo!), cerebral palsy and the like, who can be triggered by even mild sarcasm. That can turn into a flame-war which will arouse reports, arouse the moderators and generate actions which will anger some involved. We just want levelness and safe-play here. Asking as a personal favor. Thank you! 🖖🥳

Anyway, back to topic: I waddle like a toddler when diapered up. And the wetter I get, the more I waddle. It's fantastic! And it heightens the AB experience immensely. 🥰🥰🥰
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Ali123 and lulu22

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Messages
1,077
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
The more bulk especially between the legs is going to create an uneven level "waddling field".
It is not going to be so simple as to put your one foot tootsie forward and then attempt to do the same with the other foot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: duckling and BobbiSueEllen

sombrafan09

Est. Contributor
Messages
36
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Incontinent
BobbiSueEllen said:
No sarcasm, please? It can be taken wrong in various levels and cause conflicts, which is what we try to avoid. Not a rule, per se; we have many people here with varying degrees of social impediments, such as autism (yo!), cerebral palsy and the like, who can be triggered by even mild sarcasm. That can turn into a flame-war which will arouse reports, arouse the moderators and generate actions which will anger some involved. We just want levelness and safe-play here. Asking as a personal favor. Thank you! 🖖🥳

Anyway, back to topic: I waddle like a toddler when diapered up. And the wetter I get, the more I waddle. It's fantastic! And it heightens the AB experience immensely
(NOTE well i do actually have both autism and adhd also when i meant sarcasm i meant it in a not rude or mean way but still sorry for the confusion) but on topic i have tryed the idea because another user commented it but personally it doesnt really work.🤔🤔🤔
 
  • Like
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Top