incontinentghost09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
im finding hard to waddle on command

• Thinking
Reactions: Woncrinklz and Jorelaxed
I usually waddle when I double diaper on a long road trip. All those hours of driving and diaper usage make walking very difficult.

Reactions: jonny77, AliB and Alysa
It's a function of the diaper thickness. Wearing a full size cloth diaper, or wet MegaMaxx, you waddle because of the bulk between your legs. No effort required.

Reactions: Yendrik, jonny77, Woncrinklz and 2 others
I find the thicker the nappy between my legs the more I waddle.

If it’s really thick it’s sometimes easier to crawl than even waddle.

Reactions: Yendrik, incontinentghost09, Lyric and 6 others
That how I'm when it fill to the max, not very comfy for me .
Should of gotten change way before then!!!

Reactions: jonny77 and 49beachdipe
Ali123 said:

True 😐😐

Reactions: Ali123 and jonny77
I found little kings made me waddle

(embarrased face) also a load in my diaper will make me waddle.

Last edited:
Reactions: jonny77 and NorthwestDiaperDude
Most I ever waddled was in a soaked PeekABU with an ABU power up. I had no choice but to waddle!

Reactions: jonny77 and Jorelaxed
MaxxH said:
It's a function of the diaper thickness. Wearing a full size cloth diaper, or wet MegaMaxx, you waddle because of the bulk between your legs. No effort required.
This is so true! And I'm a MegaMax wearer 24/7, so I live this daily. No effort required!

Reactions: Jenlyn and jonny77
You no longer step forward directly into the direction travel but more rotate around the bulky diaper distraction
to continue the forward movement and then in the next step having to do the same only the opposite direction.
This continues each movement a course correction that results in the back field to be in motion.
Really hard to describe - but the movement is so intriguing being observed by others since without mirrors or
a video replay one can not see his own motions - but the motion moving forward is a task at hand.
If something loose with pleats flyaway panels is worn maybe even so much as a loose skater skirt the motion
movement can have more than an amusing effect -
Dat guy must have an oddle of padded diapers under all that !

Picture that big baby wearing several diapers and a huge bubble plastic diaper cover - the bottom half of a
snowman or dough-boy !

Ever watch a video of a duck walking to a pond ? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: jonny77 and littleph0enix
What is the hangup? I mean...(smiling kindly with a soft nudge to your side) what's the hard part for ya?:unsure::giggle::LOL:

Diapertoddler said:
Ever watch a video of a duck walking to a pond ? Lol
“then he waddled away. waddle waddle” I think that when i’m waddling…

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and duckling
Double padded
A few alcoholic drinkiies
Soaking your nappy
Makes the bestest waddles ^.^

todderhr said:
“then he waddled away. waddle waddle” I think that when i’m waddling…

Disposables with Terry nappies and plastic panties, they diff make this lil duckling waddle

Reactions: todderhr and siysiy
Ali123 said:

could you define "inbetween the legs"

duckling said:
Disposables with Terry nappies and plastic panties, they diff make this lil duckling waddle
👏👏👏(sarcasm) wow nice joke 🙄🙄🙄

No sarcasm, please? It can be taken wrong in various levels and cause conflicts, which is what we try to avoid. Not a rule, per se; we have many people here with varying degrees of social impediments, such as autism (yo!), cerebral palsy and the like, who can be triggered by even mild sarcasm. That can turn into a flame-war which will arouse reports, arouse the moderators and generate actions which will anger some involved. We just want levelness and safe-play here. Asking as a personal favor. Thank you! 🖖🥳

Anyway, back to topic: I waddle like a toddler when diapered up. And the wetter I get, the more I waddle. It's fantastic! And it heightens the AB experience immensely. 🥰🥰🥰

Last edited:
Reactions: Ali123 and lulu22
The more bulk especially between the legs is going to create an uneven level "waddling field".
It is not going to be so simple as to put your one foot tootsie forward and then attempt to do the same with the other foot.

Reactions: duckling and BobbiSueEllen
BobbiSueEllen said:
No sarcasm, please? It can be taken wrong in various levels and cause conflicts, which is what we try to avoid. Not a rule, per se; we have many people here with varying degrees of social impediments, such as autism (yo!), cerebral palsy and the like, who can be triggered by even mild sarcasm. That can turn into a flame-war which will arouse reports, arouse the moderators and generate actions which will anger some involved. We just want levelness and safe-play here. Asking as a personal favor. Thank you! 🖖🥳

Anyway, back to topic: I waddle like a toddler when diapered up. And the wetter I get, the more I waddle. It's fantastic! And it heightens the AB experience immensely
(NOTE well i do actually have both autism and adhd also when i meant sarcasm i meant it in a not rude or mean way but still sorry for the confusion) but on topic i have tryed the idea because another user commented it but personally it doesnt really work.🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Back